Page 213 of 213 FirstFirst ... 113 163 203 211 212 213
Results 6,361 to 6,384 of 6384

Thread: The little things that piss you off

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Gummies are what work best for me too, fwiw.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Seriously about the gummies. I was always really bad about taking vitamins, now being middle aged it's getting important, so a few years back i started on the gummies and it is so much easier. You'd think since chewing takes more muscles than swallowing a pill that the straight pills would be easiest, but, for whatever reason, nah. So yeah. Gummies.

Mentioned
    350 Post(s)
    Fuck passive aggressive psychotic violent people who self-medicate and act like fucking clowns and then sneak around behind your back and break your shit because they're too scared to try that shit to your face.

Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Well, I had hoped that it was the ETS servers that were the issue but apparently work finally blocked the site. God damn my days have been boring. I don't know if the site is on a list or if it scans meta data but there it is. So I'm on twitter more, and that's it's own "fuck this sucks" kind of thing.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegate View Post
    Well, I had hoped that it was the ETS servers that were the issue but apparently work finally blocked the site. God damn my days have been boring. I don't know if the site is on a list or if it scans meta data but there it is. So I'm on twitter more, and that's it's own "fuck this sucks" kind of thing.
    My work are fairly liberal with what they let us looks at, as long as we're doing our work (which i'm almost always on top of) they don't care...but i fear the day they DO start caring!

Mentioned
    403 Post(s)
    If one more reporter calls Fentanyl "Fentan-All," my fucking head is going to blow up.

It frustrates me that people can't pronounce klonipin (they say Ka-lonipin,) but this is different for a couple of reasons. For one thing, KL is pretty rare in English.

But the thing that REALLY pisses me off is that these are REPORTERS talking about this opiate crisis business that is a.)life and death and b.) directly affects me and my family.

If you're going to say that people fucking died from it, pronounce it right. If you're going to say that people like my 60 year old disabled mother should no longer receive it (and yes, the hammer is about to fall,) pronounce it right.

And this is from sheer fucking ignorance. I mean, there are a lot of drugs that end with "yl" or "il." I've never heard anyone say " minoxad-all. "

It's because, I think, that several narcotics (specifically barbiturates) end in "al ?" Perhaps?

anyway this drives me fucking INSANE. Like I wish these people, these journalists and lawmakers would LEARN HOW TO SAY THE GODDAMNED WORD before they start yammering about it.

Idk. I guess it's like nuclear/nookyoulur?

Like it's some kind of mental block for some people perhaps?

But I don't think it's that. I think it's sheer ignorance.

SO: if my head blows up, you guys can explain to the authorities that, in an indirect way, I was another fentanyl casualty.

While I'm ranting: if one more fucking purported theologian or minister or fucking bible "expert" or judgemental Christian says "Book of revelationS," my head might blow up from that.

Mentioned
    204 Post(s)
    When someone from this website decides to take it upon themselves to take screencaps of my FetLife profile and send it to one of the most important people in my life. For no apparent reason other than destroying something great.

You succeeded, you absolute piece of shit. Great job! It must be exhausting being that much of an asshole.

Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    That's more than a little fucked. What is wrong with people?

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah K View Post
    When someone from this website decides to take it upon themselves to take screencaps of my FetLife profile and send it to one of the most important people in my life. For no apparent reason other than destroying something great.

You succeeded, you absolute piece of shit. Great job! It must be exhausting being that much of an asshole.
    What an absolute trash of a human being. Iím sorry that happened to you.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah K View Post

Wait, someone from HERE? Like ETS here? That's pure shit. You and i don't see eye to eye in a lot of ways, but that is a dick fucking move. Assuming you know who it was, did you pass it to Admin? I am really hoping this person is getting a perma-ban. I always feel like ETS is my Vegas, what happens on ETS stays on ETS. Shit like that is a massive, massive breach of personal space.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Single minded group think is more than annoying. Just one step away from mass hysteria. Why don't people think as individuals anymore? Perhaps I have simply lived to long and can't relate to the new normal. Us versus them. No middle ground. Perhaps this is not a little thing, and perhaps it makes me sad more than pisses me off, but this thread seemed appropriate. So be it.

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    working on a collab song with a guy and my vocal track is never good enough for him: he keeps sending it back for tweaks, and we're now nearly two weeks over deadline; he has me hostage because I really want this track to make the compilation album I wrote it for, and so I'm jumping through hoops to make him happy, and I'm fucking sick of it. We've come this far and I want to be done with the track, but he's non-stop directing me to fit his vision of perfection instead of just wrapping this up.

Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aggroculture View Post
    working on a collab song with a guy and my vocal track is never good enough for him: he keeps sending it back for tweaks, and we're now nearly two weeks over deadline; he has me hostage because I really want this track to make the compilation album I wrote it for, and so I'm jumping through hoops to make him happy, and I'm fucking sick of it. We've come this far and I want to be done with the track, but he's non-stop directing me to fit his vision of perfection instead of just wrapping this up.
    Just tell him you woke up this morning with a horrific case of laryngitis, so your latest vocal take will have to be do. Or maybe just be like "someone slit my throat yesterday, sorry dude."

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Aaaaaand the submission window is closing today. This guy's dickshittery is going to cost me the song's appearance.

Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aggroculture View Post
    Aaaaaand the submission window is closing today. This guy's dickshittery is going to cost me the song's appearance.
    Does he not care about getting on the compilation album? How come he isn't as concerned about the deadline as you?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    People who don't say excuse me. It's so small, but it seems now people don't feel the need to say it. I will gladly move over if you just say "excuse me." Don't try to shuffle past me without saying anything and don't stop behind me expecting me to move out the way because I can apparently read your mind.

Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    I'm pretty sure I told @allegro that I owed her a drink for something she said in the Trump thread ages ago.

Which doesn't piss me off in and of itself. It's that I remembered this now - after doing nothing with my day off in Chicago yesterday. Whoops. Sorry!

Mentioned
    403 Post(s)
    I went to kick it with my preacher yesterday.

He is, A.) One of the only preachers I've ever heard in my life, ever, who isn't full of shit and utterly infuriating and, B.), In a very intense case of irony, my ONLY friend here. And I am his best/only real (local)friend. He's a conservative dude who is a career military man (he's an officer in the air force reserves,) and I'm, well, you guys know me: I'm a long haired liberal (psuedo?)Christian Mystic type of cat who isn't 100% straight.

BUT, this preacher and i, we respect each other's views. We discuss MOSTLY politics and religion and it's fucking awesome. We routinely open each other's minds.

Anyway, he took me out to eat and we went shopping together and had some great conversation as always, and then it happened:

He told me The Big Secret: he won't be here much longer. He's already received another offer and told me it's like 50/50 as to whether or not he will take it. And if he doesn't take this one, he's gonna keep looking.

I guess what pisses me off about this (instead of it just making me sad) is the REASON why he pretty much HAS to leave: they won't pay him enough money.

He works his ass off for this church but has to be on food stamps to be able to take care of his family. Fucking cheap ass rednecks; ugh.
    Last edited by elevenism; 10-06-2018 at 04:43 AM.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    I stayed up late watching UFC tonight. Headed upstairs to the bedroom a bit after 1 with the dog, who didn't ask to go out. While I was taking a leak in the bathroom, she decided to take one in the middle of my bed. So I've been up for the last two hours doing two loads of laundry (because she managed to get it on ALL of the sheets and blankets). The dryer is out of commission right now, so I'm now in a sleeping bag, finally about to try to get some sleep, at 3:30 in the morning.

I guess this post wasn't so much about being pissed off as it is about being pissed on.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by otnavuskire View Post
    I stayed up late watching UFC tonight. Headed upstairs to the bedroom a bit after 1 with the dog, who didn't ask to go out. While I was taking a leak in the bathroom, she decided to take one in the middle of my bed. So I've been up for the last two hours doing two loads of laundry (because she managed to get it on ALL of the sheets and blankets). The dryer is out of commission right now, so I'm now in a sleeping bag, finally about to try to get some sleep, at 3:30 in the morning.

I guess this post wasn't so much about being pissed off as it is about being pissed on.
    This is more than likely one of 2 things:
    A urinary tract infection
    she’s Marking her territory (females do this to and it usually starts in adolescence), because it smells like you.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by malady View Post
    This is more than likely one of 2 things:
    A urinary tract infection
    she’s Marking her territory (females do this to and it usually starts in adolescence), because it smells like you.
    I doubt it's either of those things. I never stay up that late or drag her out of sleep to change sleeping locations at that hour, so more likely it was just being woken up and not having gone outside for several hours. If there's a next time I'll make sure to drag her ass outside before going upstairs.

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    If your heater goes out, and you say to your apartment complex, ďitís been out since Thursday morning but I havenít had time to call,Ē and you call in the middle of the afternoon on a Saturday, kindly piss off.

Youíre telling me you had aaall day Thursday, and aaall day Friday, when I was already on-property and readily available for any emergencies from 8-5 pm...and you knowingly waited until Saturday. We no longer live in an era where ďI was busyĒ is a viable excuse for not making a 30-second phone call to your apartment complex so they can fix your heater, especially if itís a big issue for you. Not to mention that thereís literally no way for ME to know that itís broken until you tell me that itís broken. How could I possibly know that if you donít call it in and tell me? You think I just magically knew but decided to not go take care of it for you while Iím already there, at work?

I donít even mind having to go look at their heater, because itís more time on the clock for me. Stuff just comes up all the time and Iím happy to help at a momentís notice when an emergency comes up. But...yíall had aaall that time, and didnít want to call sooner? Had to wait until the middle of my day off?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    So i'm not exactly a chatty person at my work (a combination of Social Anxiety, my on going battle with Depression and not really having anything to connect to people with) but i have been here for going on 8 years now and i think i'm doing an alright job.
    Now i was checking my bosses calendar to check a meeting we're having (i have access to the whole offices calendar just in case i need to do the in and out lists if no one else is in to do it) and noticed an after work 'Team Building' event next month set up by our Secretary, someone to get everyone in the office together as we've had a number of new people start to get to know each other for drinks and games...only thing is i haven't been invited.
    I had a quick look at a few peoples calender's and everyone is going, managers, directors, admin, engineers, everyone...except me.

Now this might just be a mistake, but me being me i can't feel like this was intentional (again i'm quite and a few people know i don't drink, so i can't help feel i was dropped before hand) I would just go and ask...but with my anxiety i probably wouldn't have gone anyway, so asking why i'm not invited to then say i'm not going just would be petty. Still it's a little bit of a knock to see a 'team' building event and just not being asked...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Haysey View Post
    Now this might just be a mistake, but me being me i can't feel like this was intentional (again i'm quite and a few people know i don't drink, so i can't help feel i was dropped before hand) I would just go and ask...but with my anxiety i probably wouldn't have gone anyway, so asking why i'm not invited to then say i'm not going just would be petty. Still it's a little bit of a knock to see a 'team' building event and just not being asked...
    Sorry about that situation. It's understandable for you to be upset even if you wouldn't have been going, common courtesy would have been to invite you.

I was listening to music with my headset at work waiting to take a hearing test.(we do one every year since we work in a loud factory environment) some guys came up because their time was the same as mine, and we were waiting for the previous group to finish. I started nodding my head to the music, because I get really into it and the guys next to me started mimicking me and making fun of me. I didn't say anything, but really wanted to flip them off (it's too bad that could get me fired)
    We went in to take our test and the guy testing us admired my headset and I told him I don't like people, I like music. He laughed, but the guys in there with me stiffened and it became awkward.
    Anyway, at least my hearing is great to continue my music listening