Page 242 of 242 FirstFirst ... 142 192 232 240 241 242
Results 7,231 to 7,234 of 7234

Thread: The little things that piss you off

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    My brother’s family is planning on throwing an 18th birthday party for my older niece next month at a resort in CT. Ridiculous. Meanwhile my sister in law and my brother’s mom refuse to get vaccinated. My brother is “looking into it,” whatever that means. It’s maddening.

My sister in law and brother's mom are also followers of the "medical medium," just to give you more of an idea of what kind of people they are. :|
    Last edited by otnavuskire; 04-10-2021 at 05:54 PM.

Mentioned
    507 Post(s)
    MAPS/NOMAPS (minor attracted persons/non-offensive minor attracted persons,) aka, fucking PEDOPHILES, worming their way in to the LGBTQ+ community and expecting the same sort of support, as they attempt to normalize one of the most godawful things in the world.

What's HORRIFYING to me is that, to some degree, it's WORKING: they have allies on social media, already. They're adding the term MAP to their profiles. There are hashtags going around, like MAPpride and shit like that. They even have a fucking pride flag, now. Also, part of their whole shit is that they claim that they don't ACT on their urges...except some of these people identifying as "MAPS" have already been found to be registered sex offenders.

I remember, years ago, we were wondering, here on ets, if this would happen at some point in the future, and, well, here it is. And it's ABHORRENT.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    WTF? I did not know this was a thing. That's seriously messed up.

When I was 17-18 I dated someone who was 24, and I thought it was fine. Once I was 19, I realized they were a loser who was taking advantage of me. I don't have long term trauma from it, thankfully, but I hope the me too era can de-normalize this shit.

Mentioned
    507 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnetic View Post
    WTF? I did not know this was a thing. That's seriously messed up.

When I was 17-18 I dated someone who was 24, and I thought it was fine. Once I was 19, I realized they were a loser who was taking advantage of me. I don't have long term trauma from it, thankfully, but I hope the me too era can de-normalize this shit.
    I had a teenage relationship that was technically illegal: 18 and 16 type shit, but we didn't think about it at the time, like, at ALL.

That's not what THESE people are talking about, though. This is NAMBLA type shit, and they're trying hard to normalize it. They want to turn being attracted to young children into a sexual orientation.
    There was even a MONETIZED "MAPS" podcast on YouTube, and it was up for a WHILE, before it finally caught enough backlash.

I also kept digging and found that some of them argue that a child CAN consent.

Crazily enough, the same thing is going on with the #zoophile "community." Now, THAT shit, on first glance, makes me want to laugh. But then, of course, it IS animal abuse.