Page 43 of 263 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 143 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,290 of 7888

Thread: The little things that piss you off

Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    You guys. I know all of this stuff. All I drink is water. I'm eating an apple right now. I've tried everything!!!! @Dra508 I don't feel bloated. Every once in a while, I'll feel heavy. I do, however, get irritable. But when I do shit, I feel happy. That's few and far between though.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Have you tried eating something with sugar alcohol? People shit for DAYS after eating like 8 sugar free Gummi Bears!

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pillfred View Post
    And I'm homeless...
    Yeah shit got serious real quick at the house. The roomies had a blow out fight the other day which i thought may happen but hoped i wouldn't be around for. Then came another spree of texts about how im a burden messy etc, when i pretty much am never home and when i am i was just in my room. I chastised them for screaming at each other for an hour straight while her kid (autistic) sat in his room screaming for them to stop yelling... I think this is what led to the text i recieved saying i was being evicted for being late with this months rent, which i paid with late fee. Also this message i received leaving me 40 mins to get to the office. They know i don't drive.... I'm just glad to be out of there, not since i was 16 having at it with my mother have i felt so on egg shells over every little thing i did living somewhere. Even though i still only have what i left the house with on Friday i feel much better to be out of that situation. Hopefully i'll get this place down town im dropping an app off for directly. This would be nice as it's two blocks from my job, its back downtown which i have mixed feelings about but at least its close to work and the bus station.Yeah it all came rather abruptly as i have never myself spoken with the landlord and only received a notice about my rent the week before last. Lesson learned, don't move into a place with people who have a Volatile relationship. Rocking solo from here on out until i get a lady friend to live with someday, maybe.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Yikes. Sounds like you're handling it pretty well! Being homeless, even for a few days, is always super terrifying. :/ Hope that everything comes together for ya!

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)

The little things that piss you off

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah K View Post
    Have you tried eating something with sugar alcohol? People shit for DAYS after eating like 8 sugar free Gummi Bears!
    OH MY GOD, I read the Amazon reviews for Haribo Gummi Bears Sugar Free a few months ago and I hurt my ab muscles from laughing so hard.

Oh man...words cannot express what happened to me after eating these. The Gummi Bear "Cleanse". If you are someone that can tolerate the sugar substitute, enjoy. If you are like the dozens of people that tried my order, RUN!

First of all, for taste I would rate these a 5. So good. Soft, true-to-taste fruit flavors like the sugar variety...I was a happy camper.

BUT (or should I say BUTT), not long after eating about 20 of these all hell broke loose. I had a gastrointestinal experience like nothing I've ever imagined. Cramps, sweating, bloating beyond my worst nightmare. I've had food poisoning from some bad shellfish and that was almost like a skip in the park compared to what was going on inside me.

Then came the, uh, flatulence. Heavens to Murgatroyd, the sounds, like trumpets calling the demons back to Hell...the stench, like 1,000 rotten corpses vomited. I couldn't stand to stay in one room for fear of succumbing to my own odors.

But wait; there's more. What came out of me felt like someone tried to funnel Niagara Falls through a coffee straw. I swear my sphincters were screaming. It felt like my delicate starfish was a gaping maw projectile vomiting a torrential flood of toxic waste. 100% liquid. Flammable liquid. NAPALM. It was actually a bit humorous (for a nanosecond)as it was just beyond anything I could imagine possible.

AND IT WENT ON FOR HOURS.

I felt violated when it was over, which I think might have been sometime in the early morning of the next day. There was stuff coming out of me that I ate at my wedding in 2005.

I had FIVE POUNDS of these innocent-looking delicious-tasting HELLBEARS so I told a friend about what happened to me, thinking it HAD to be some type of sensitivity I had to the sugar substitute, and in spite of my warnings and graphic descriptions, she decided to take her chances and take them off my hands.

Silly woman. All of the same for her, and a phone call from her while on the toilet (because you kinda end up living in the bathroom for a spell) telling me she really wished she would have listened. I think she was crying.

Her sister was skeptical and suspected that we were exaggerating. She took them to work, since there was still 99% of a 5 pound bag left. She works for a construction company, where there are builders, roofers, house painters, landscapers, etc. Lots of people who generally have limited access to toilets on a given day. I can't imagine where all of those poor men (and women) pooped that day. I keep envisioning men on roofs, crossing their legs and trying to decide if they can make it down the ladder, or if they should just jump.

If you order these, best of luck to you. And please, don't post a video review during the aftershocks.

PS: When I ordered these, the warnings and disclaimers and legalese were NOT posted. I'm not a moron. Also, not sure why so many people assume I'm a man. I am a woman. We poop too. Of course, our poop sparkles and smells like a walk in a meadow of wildflowers. Thanks for all the great comments. I've been enjoying reading them and so glad that the horror show I experienced from snacking on these has at least made some people smile.
    Last edited by allegro; 04-30-2014 at 10:55 PM.

Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tell me more about it!!!! I haven't heard any of the sort.
    @Pillfred I'll be your lady friend. lol

Joined (old ETS): 01 Sep 2004 -- Sydney, Australia
    Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Charmingly Miserable View Post
    No, I'm not constipated. I just can't take a shit. It pisses me off to no end. I've tried everything: fiber, flax seed, Swisd Kriss, you name it. Nothing works except for alcohol or caffiene; even that is a hit or miss. I've been to the doctor for several years. All of my doctors tell me, "Sucks for you." I have an enlarged liver, so I don't know if that attributes to my lack of shitting or what. For all if you who shits regularly, I'm jealous.
    Could you enlarged liver be blocking the path to your ass hole and the poo is trapped along the way, therefore only coming out in morsels?

(p.s. I love this convo!)

Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    Could you enlarged liver be blocking the path to your ass hole and the poo is trapped along the way, therefore only coming out in morsels?

(p.s. I love this convo!)
    Good question. I don't think it is. In fact, I'm not sure it's related, although I think it might be. I tried to get a referral to an acupuncturist to treat my liver and chronic constipation, but to no avail. Fucking HMO.

Joined (old ETS): 01 Sep 2004 -- Sydney, Australia
    Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    lol.

*hands you a beer*

Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    ^Darling, I don't drink beer. But if I do, it better be a Stella!!!!

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    People who don't know how to post on topic or in the right thread. i.e. the entire Internet outside of this forum.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Tell me more about it!!!! I haven't heard any of the sort.
    http://www.amazon.com/Haribo-Gummy-C...ss+gummy+bears

That one was posted above, but is the best one...

Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    http://www.amazon.com/Haribo-Gummy-C...ss+gummy+bears

That one was posted above, but is the best one...
    Holy shit! (Haha) For $142, I'd better be shitting. Do you think any sugar free candy will work? If so, I'll just go to Walmart and grab whatever.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Yes... It seems to be a common side effect of any sugar free candy. Those reviews are just hilarious. But you can google for other examples. Don't test it out on a work day. But please livetweet the experiment.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Holy shit! (Haha) For $142, I'd better be shitting. Do you think any sugar free candy will work? If so, I'll just go to Walmart and grab whatever.
    You must be an Amazon newb. There are smaller packages on there.

http://www.amazon.com/Haribo-SUGAR-C...8M44AZSY30VXCA

Yes... It seems to be a common side effect of any sugar free candy. Those reviews are just hilarious. But you can google for other examples. Don't test it out on a work day. But please livetweet the experiment.
    I've tried other sugar free candy and that never happened. I assumed it was some kind of weird Japanese import sugar substitute (Haribo is from Japan).

edit: The ingredient list of Haribo Sugar Free bears includes Lycasin syrup: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lycasin
    Last edited by allegro; 05-01-2014 at 03:27 PM.

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Myspace. Bands still use this shitty dumb site that never works. Unbelievable.

Mentioned
    553 Post(s)
    so, a conservative relative of mine just posted this horseshit on Facebook, and while I sat there for a while resisting the urge to say anything about how clueless, arrogant, ignorant, and just lame it is... fuck that. Sometimes you can't just sit by and let someone smugly celebrate how much they miss the point.

Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegro View Post
    You must be an Amazon newb. There are smaller packages on there.

http://www.amazon.com/Haribo-SUGAR-C...8M44AZSY30VXCA

I've tried other sugar free candy and that never happened. I assumed it was some kind of weird Japanese import sugar substitute (Haribo is from Japan).

edit: The ingredient list of Haribo Sugar Free bears includes Lycasin syrup: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lycasin
    Omg. I read the reviews. If I could shit, I would shit myself laughing. I wonder how much of this is true. I am gonna fucking do it and will report every second of it. Believe me when I tell you this!!!!

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    People still using the word "epic".

Get out.

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    He forgot to check his douchetude.

Also: maybe we need a "shitting thread."

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Omg. I read the reviews. If I could shit, I would shit myself laughing. I wonder how much of this is true. I am gonna fucking do it and will report every second of it. Believe me when I tell you this!!!!
    Yessssss! Lol. I've been trying to get someone to live report this for quite some time!

Mentioned
    553 Post(s)
    Vice hired Peter Pan to write an article about the sugar free gummy bears... http://www.vice.com/read/sugarless-g...afe-for-humans

Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Yessssss! Lol. I've been trying to get someone to live report this for quite some time!
    I'm wondering if I should live stream this experiment...... or not.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    I would vote for yes.

WHEN ARE YOU GONNA DO IT

And it should absolutely get a separate thread. This is gonna be awesome.

Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    I would vote for yes.

WHEN ARE YOU GONNA DO IT

And it should absolutely get a separate thread. This is gonna be awesome.
    Well, by miracles of all miracles, I did take a dump today (thanks, Starbucks). So, let me accumulate a few days worth of shits and I'll let you guys know.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    filling out a form online for a background check and after i marked married, it forced me to enter a maiden name even though i never changed my name. fuck you.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aggroculture View Post
    maybe we need a "shitting thread."
    There IS a "Favorite Poop Color" option in the profile settings... I went with 'loam'.

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    People still using the word "epic".

Get out.
    I just couldn't help but become reminded about this article from Maddox when you said that. You'd probably like it.

http://thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=epic

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rhet View Post
    filling out a form online for a background check and after i marked married, it forced me to enter a maiden name even though i never changed my name. fuck you.
    Did you just write the same last name?

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dra508 View Post
    Did you just write the same last name?
    Yeah I couldn't figure out anything better to do. It also forced me to choose mrs instead of my normal ms. It seems really stupid but it really pissed me off to have that built into the system.