Page 233 of 263 FirstFirst ... 133 183 223 231 232 233 234 235 243 ... LastLast
Results 6,961 to 6,990 of 7885

Thread: The little things that piss you off

Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    That sucks, Tony. Give him extra pets and treats.

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)

A post shared by on

he was so cute. Now he’s a disaster wearing a cone of shame.
    Last edited by tony.parente; 11-09-2020 at 08:38 AM.

Mentioned
    551 Post(s)
    I told a friend of mine on Facebook that the new Marilyn Manson album is surprisingly good.
    Now, Facebook is constantly trying to sell me bootleg Marilyn Manson shirts and fanny packs and shit.

In some shitty, melodramatic voice, I can hear Brian Warner saying "See my children, you all shall come home to roost upon my teats, as the bloody womb of crucificition pummels you to death, I will rescue you, with vengeance!" or some shit.. So annoyed that I like this album.

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    I told a friend of mine on Facebook that the new Marilyn Manson album is surprisingly good.
    Now, Facebook is constantly trying to sell me bootleg Marilyn Manson shirts and fanny packs and shit.

In some shitty, melodramatic voice, I can hear Brian Warner saying "See my children, you all shall come home to roost upon my teats, as the bloody womb of crucificition pummels you to death, I will rescue you, with vengeance!" or some shit.. So annoyed that I like this album.
    Frankly, I've been refusing to listen for the same reason. Don't need that stank around me rn.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    This, this pisses me off. Bus stops are not parking spaces or loading bays. GTFO. Missed my bus home. Driver tried to give me fucking flowers, I nearly shoved them somewhere unpleasant.20201109_164717.jpg

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    That stinks

Mentioned
    551 Post(s)
    these conservatives in general losing their shit cuz Harry Styles put a dress on. GO FUCK YOURSELF. Do these stupid motherfuckers even know anything about pop/rock music? I'd like to hear Ben Shapiro weigh in on Bowie and... y'know what, I don't actually, let me stop myself right there. I don't want to listen to him or Candace fucking Owens talk about anything anymore.

Sorry that the wave of intolerant bullshit that you dorks rode in on is crashing, but find a better exit strategy before all you bigoted pieces of shit get flushed out of our lives, and we can all, collectively as a society, get back to working on bettering things for marginalized people.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    There was a new CEO added to our company. So far he's been ok, reasonable to work with.
    This afternoon my co-worker said he was complaining about his mask in front of the new CEO who replied, "Yah, I can't wait until De Santis (FL governor) gets rid of that mandate."

So now that confirms that the new CEO is a Drumper.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnetic View Post
    There was a new CEO added to our company. So far he's been ok, reasonable to work with.
    This afternoon my co-worker said he was complaining about his mask in front of the new CEO who replied, "Yah, I can't wait until De Santis (FL governor) gets rid of that mandate."

So now that confirms that the new CEO is a Drumper.
    gross

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    these conservatives in general losing their shit cuz Harry Styles put a dress on. GO FUCK YOURSELF. Do these stupid motherfuckers even know anything about pop/rock music? I'd like to hear Ben Shapiro weigh in on Bowie and... y'know what, I don't actually, let me stop myself right there. I don't want to listen to him or Candace fucking Owens talk about anything anymore.

Sorry that the wave of intolerant bullshit that you dorks rode in on is crashing, but find a better exit strategy before all you bigoted pieces of shit get flushed out of our lives, and we can all, collectively as a society, get back to working on bettering things for marginalized people.
    Harry's wardrobe selection is somewhat cute. I am a strictly cisgender male but have no problem accepting sincere expression of style. And he comes across as really owning that look. So what's the big deal?

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    these conservatives in general losing their shit cuz Harry Styles put a dress on
    What's Jesus wearing, here? Pants? Cargo shorts? A hoody and jeans?

How about ALL THESE GUYS? Those certainly aren't pants.

What's Joan of Arc wearing, here?

FUN WITH GENDER SHIT!
    Last edited by allegro; 11-22-2020 at 02:06 PM.

Mentioned
    551 Post(s)
    honest, I haven't even seen the picture of Harry Styles that is apparently freaking out conservatives. It better be the edgiest shit ever or I'm gonna be disappointed.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    honest, I haven't even seen the picture of Harry Styles that is apparently freaking out conservatives. It better be the edgiest shit ever or I'm gonna be disappointed.
    He is NEVER gonna look as FABULOUS as Billy Porter

That Christian Siriano tuxedo gown, OMG, fantastic.

https://variety.com/2020/film/spotli...rs-1203495995/

https://www.popsugar.com/fashion/bil...-2020-47195253
    Last edited by allegro; 11-22-2020 at 03:54 PM.

Mentioned
    551 Post(s)
    there's a good question there... why didn't the conservatives have a meltdown there? Hmmmmm.... what was the difference...

There's a few differences, they're all relevant, and it's people like Ben Shapiro had nothing to say about it.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    A week ago, my friend bought a wax cylinder phonograph. Sunday, his mother passed. I purchased a wax cylinder as a gift. It arrived today. Fucking moron shipped it in a goddamned used tissue box. 100 year old wax cylinder. Used tissue box.

The song, for those interested. http://cylinders.library.ucsb.edu/de...03776&r=1&of=2

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    That sucks, it truly does, but this is the first thing that came to mind:

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyson View Post
    A week ago, my friend bought a wax cylinder phonograph. Sunday, his mother passed. I purchased a wax cylinder as a gift. It arrived today. Fucking moron shipped it in a goddamned used tissue box. 100 year old wax cylinder. Used tissue box.
    Many people have no idea how to safely package items for transport. Even mainstream companies like Amazon often fail at this rather basic skill. So sorry that your gift was destroyed. But thank you so much for the link to UCSB Cylinder Audio Archive, what a great resource!
    Last edited by zero; 11-24-2020 at 07:45 PM. Reason: can't speel

Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegate View Post
    That sucks, it truly does, but this is the first thing that came to mind:

lol!
    Last edited by Erneuert; 11-25-2020 at 03:29 PM.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Ordered this sick ass X-Files shirt Graveyard Goods last month, but fucked up and accidentally ordered a Small instead of a Large. Figured that out once the shirt arrived, but now the dude who runs that shit isn't responding to any of my emails or DMs about simply exchanging sizes.

If you're gonna operate a business at least have some good customer service skills, damn.

Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    I have some kind issue (pulled muscle/pinched nerve) between my neck and left shoulder. Unrelated to that, I have to give myself a shot every two weeks and today it was the left arm’s turn and I just did it without thinking this morning (probably should’ve done the right arm), hit a bad spot and it bled awhile and still hurts. Then as I was putting a shirt on soon after, my left elbow smashed into my dresser drawer.

TL;DR My left arm hurts a lot today.
    Last edited by Swykk; 11-28-2020 at 08:20 PM.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Ouch! Sorry about that :-(

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    That year I felt the same way ... And this year there is also a pandemic and it seems to me that I will generally fall into depression (I don't even have anyone to celebrate the new year with. It's very sad ...

Mentioned
    185 Post(s)

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Re-defining work projects days before their release to the client.

Mentioned
    551 Post(s)
    The music they play at Whole Foods is like a greatest hits of bullshit 90s music... Smash Mouth, Sugar Ray, Counting Crows, that terrible Natalie Merchant song with the lyrics “I must be one of the wonders of god’s own creation...” and that horrible “What if God Was One of Us” song.

If I go to the market, I go as soon as they open for the public under 65, and then I’ll have Hootie stuck in my head all day

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    The music they play at Whole Foods is like a greatest hits of bullshit 90s music... Smash Mouth, Sugar Ray, Counting Crows, that terrible Natalie Merchant song with the lyrics “I must be one of the wonders of god’s own creation...” and that horrible “What if God Was One of Us” song.

If I go to the market, I go as soon as they open for the public under 65, and then I’ll have Hootie stuck in my head all day
    'Let Her Cry' is a rad song, I don't care what anyone says.

Mentioned
    551 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Archive_Reports View Post
    I completely disagree, I don't care what anyone says

...aaaaand, now it's stuck in my head.

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Archive_Reports View Post
    Cracked Rear View is in my top 10 records of all time along with Jagged Little Pill.

Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    Fucking seizures again. God DAMNIT.

Every time I have one, I feel like I've slipped into a new dimension where everything is bizarre, and the pre seizure reality no longer exists.

And the new reality is fucking frightening for some reason.

Also my whole body hurts from convulsions.

I HATE this bullshit.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elevenism View Post
    Fucking seizures again. God DAMNIT.
    Movement disorders suuuuuuuuck....