Page 143 of 147 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133 141 142 143 144 145 ... LastLast
Results 4,261 to 4,290 of 4389

Thread: Random Stupidity, Post-Apocalpyse Edition

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Dairy Queen customer urinates at counter after mask dispute on Vancouver Island

or as Fark puts it...

"Mr. Softee gets literally pissed off about a mask mandate at Dairy Queen"

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)

Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegate View Post
    Is that legit or taking the piss? Literally wearing a noose around their necks?

Mentioned
    185 Post(s)

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    @Erneuert heard you guys got some cool new SURVEILLANCE and shit going on down there!

I found this one just for you

Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elevenism View Post
    @Erneuert heard you guys got some cool new SURVEILLANCE and shit going on down there!

I found this one just for you

Bahahaha, “I don’t give a shit.” “This is the Fourth Reich”. She stole that last one from Peter in Jesus Hitler.

My partner and I are getting our first Pfizer jabs on September 13 and 14, then again on October 5 and 10. Can’t wait to get them out of the way so we can finally get some sense of normal life back down here.

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)

So i had this silly idea for a video meme in my head, you know the ones where they use music from the newer DOOM games? Typically there's an action scene from a movie or some kind of chaos.
    https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/when-...music-kicks-in

Well i was thinking about this scene from Devil's Brigade where the Americans are busy scrapping with each other but then they stop when they hear some bagpipes in the distance and see the Canadian army approaching. I went and used music from the Doom Eternal OST for this scene to give off the impression that the ultimate bad asses are on there way.

I hope folks find it as amusing in practice as i did when the idea crossed my mind. I am by no means good at editing but did the best i could.

I know there are some fellow Canadians on this board @botley @marodi @MrLobster @mfte @ManBurning @M1ke @october_midnight
    Last edited by thelastdisciple; 09-05-2021 at 02:45 AM.

Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    Do you guys know about Florida Man?

I know this is already fairly ubiquitous, but it's pretty damn funny, so I thought I'd mention it for anyone who doesn't know.

Basically, there are so many batshit crazy stories containing the words "Florida Man" in the headline, that Florida Man has done something epic almost every day of the year. There are websites with fake Florida man stories, so it may take a little digging, but to complete the Florida Man challenge, just type in your birthday, sans year, and find out what Florida Man was up to on the day you were born.

On my birthday, March 1, a story was posted regarding Florida Man participating in a 4 hour police standoff which ended when a negotiator offered him a slice of pizza.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Oh yes.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by muad'nin View Post

Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    What do you guys think Tom Hanks thinks about this abomination?
    Also, why does Chet "Hanx" speak in a patois accent?

Why won't he just, you know, please, stop...not just with the accent, but in general.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    There's a great comment about this that says that they should remake Cast Away with Chet Hanks, and he talks to Wilson in Patois the whole time.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thelastdisciple View Post

So i had this silly idea for a video meme in my head, you know the ones where they use music from the newer DOOM games? Typically there's an action scene from a movie or some kind of chaos.
    https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/when-...music-kicks-in

Well i was thinking about this scene from Devil's Brigade where the Americans are busy scrapping with each other but then they stop when they hear some bagpipes in the distance and see the Canadian army approaching. I went and used music from the Doom Eternal OST for this scene to give off the impression that the ultimate bad asses are on there way.

I hope folks find it as amusing in practice as i did when the idea crossed my mind. I am by no means good at editing but did the best i could.

I know there are some fellow Canadians on this board @botley @marodi @MrLobster @mfte @ManBurning @M1ke @october_midnight
    And then he's going to apologize because they are, like, two seconds late, eh? After all, we're so nice and polite.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

I know this is already fairly ubiquitous, but it's pretty damn funny, so I thought I'd mention it for anyone who doesn't know.

Basically, there are so many batshit crazy stories containing the words "Florida Man" in the headline, that Florida Man has done something epic almost every day of the year. There are websites with fake Florida man stories, so it may take a little digging, but to complete the Florida Man challenge, just type in your birthday, sans year, and find out what Florida Man was up to on the day you were born.

On my birthday, March 1, a story was posted regarding Florida Man participating in a 4 hour police standoff which ended when a negotiator offered him a slice of pizza.
    Yah. It's a combination of wealthy retirees and poor, under-educated Floridians, and they ALL drive like assholes. I lived in Philly for over a decade (home of "fuck around and find out"), so I'm used to some weird shit, but Florida Man takes the cake.

Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mfte View Post
    There's a great comment about this that says that they should remake Cast Away with Chet Hanks, and he talks to Wilson in Patois the whole time.

LMFAO, that's the dude from All Gas No Breaks. He's hilarious.

I had a Mexican American lover for quite some time, and she would often speak to me only in Spanish. I did six years of Spanish in school, but she made me REALLY apply it. so I can understand to a degree, albeit a VERY small degree.
    The difference is that I was improving my skills at a full on second language, while Chet was more like, learning an accent and regional slang.

Tom Hanks comes across as the almost perfect, nearly sinless everyman of our time. He appears to be the nicest, friendliest, best person in pop.culture, from where I'm sitting.

It's fucking hilarious that THAT dude is his kid.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Tom Hanks comes across as the almost perfect, nearly sinless everyman of our time. He appears to be the nicest, friendliest, best person in pop.culture, from where I'm sitting.

I had a momentary laugh, and then thought...
    JFC man.... When you put it like THAT.
    Is this when the fabric of reality started to unwind? Tom Hanks' spawn is the captain subtext for what is wrong in white america? When the odds are THAT random (or inevitable) to whom do you send the Terminator to kill, and when???

Sorry, I'll see myself out.

Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    LMFAO, that's the dude from All Gas No Breaks. He's hilarious.

I had a Mexican American lover for quite some time, and she would often speak to me only in Spanish. I did six years of Spanish in school, but she made me REALLY apply it. so I can understand to a degree, albeit a VERY small degree.
    The difference is that I was improving my skills at a full on second language, while Chet was more like, learning an accent and regional slang.

Someone in the comments:

”Life’s like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna Chet.”

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Do we have a drinking thread?

Mentioned
    732 Post(s)

This video, and this entire channel, makes me laff so hard that the milk comes out of my nose.

You have to know a little bit about hip hop. i can't remember who is into hip hop: @bobbie solo

Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Don’t question it. Just watch it.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    ^^ I want one! lol

Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegate View Post

aww.
    I’ll raise you one MeatCanyon.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)

The prices on this bespoke bull crap are the stupidest thing ever.

Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    NOPE.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Ewwww

Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnetic View Post
    Ewwww
    What’s worse? The eating of raw chicken? Or the eating of maggots out of his compost heap? Or eating the rotten flesh off that old piece of liver? -vomit emoji-

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    that guy's eyes reminds me of a comic.