Page 129 of 147 FirstFirst ... 29 79 119 127 128 129 130 131 139 ... LastLast
Results 3,841 to 3,870 of 4389

Thread: Random Stupidity, Post-Apocalpyse Edition

Mentioned
    253 Post(s)
    Hi, welcome to several years ago. You have some catching up to do.
    Last edited by botley; 08-17-2018 at 08:37 AM.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    https://westingtyler.wordpress.com/2...o-fix-hooters/

this guy wrote an article (that was literally just an assemblage of some tweets in reply to someone laughing at hooters struggling as a business because "millennials just aren't that into boobs") about how to fix hooters and he comes off as...more than a little misogynistic.

I think I’m thinking of a geisha place.
    what a fucking turd.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Do Men Enter Bathtubs on Their Hands and Knees?

The bathroom is a mysterious place. What goes on inside varies for everyone, or maybe it doesn’t; we simply do not know. The question has prompted some discussion in the past, and I suspect it will continue to do so until we are all under 24-hour government surveillance, at which point the answers will be known by those with access to the government’s live feed. But for now, with the door closed, we can only suspect and ask questions. Here’s one: Do men enter the bathtub on their hands and knees in order to ensure their balls hit the water last?
    read the whole article. i am dying. there are illustrations:

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    BLESS THIS ARTiCLE

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Reasons why people don't reply to emails:
    1. They're too busy.
    2. They're on holidays.
    3. They watched Cruel Intentions.
    4. They really are ignoring you.
    5. They don't check their email often because of few messages or an addiction to social media.
    6. Their email provider routed your message to their junk folder so they never saw it in the first place.
    7. They've added your address to their blocked senders list.
    8. They don't know you and you could be sending them a virus.
    9. They just started college, and they're too freaked out to check their email.
    10. They had an accident and the hospital doesn't allow them to use their cell phone.

The moral of the story is that email is too unreliable. It's better to phone, text or meet in person.
    Last edited by Boots; 08-29-2018 at 09:59 PM.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)

me & my wife all week

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Just thought of the trend of people hanging cursive decorative words like "gather" in their dining rooms. I'm gonna get a fancy "poop" to hang in my bathroom.

Detroit-ish Area Bacon Taste: Deliciously Maple
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Just bought my plane tickets to and from LA for the 12/14 and 12/15 shows. I'm fucking insane and this is going to be amazing. Going to be hard to top Swans in NYC last year, but I think TR and co can do it.

What the ACTUAL FUCK.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    This is awesome.

Original Banksy painting 'Girl With Red Balloon' is sold at auction for over a million dollars...and then proceeds to shred itself in frame Banksy created.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    I need to hire this lizard for my office.....

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Last edited by Halo Infinity; 10-07-2018 at 12:26 PM.

Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Thanks for sharing @Halo Infinity i haven't watched James Rolfe in ages! he still does great stuff!

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    i have an endoscopy on tuesday. anyone here have experience with this? i have to have someone to drive me home so i know i’ll be sedated, but from what i’ve read it seems i’ll be awake when they put the camera down my throat. i’m pretty terrified.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kel View Post
    i have an endoscopy on tuesday. anyone here have experience with this? i have to have someone to drive me home so i know i’ll be sedated, but from what i’ve read it seems i’ll be awake when they put the camera down my throat. i’m pretty terrified.
    I actually have. Waaaaay back in college, around 2000 or so, I had one. Had some stomach issues and also some minor throat issues (saw an ENT as well, who recommended the endoscopy). While I can't 100% guarantee what your experience will be like, I'd imagine the procedure hasn't changed a whole lot. Was sedated, given an anesthetic (via a lozenge + spray) to numb my esophagus which worked quickly. The actual procedure was probably like 5 minutes? I won't bullshit you...it IS sort of uncomfortable for obvious reasons. What I experienced was just sort of some discomfort, but it made my gag reflex trigger more than once which was annoying. Inserting and removing the camera doesn't like, scrape your esophagus or anything. Afterwards the only real thing you'll feel is sort of a sore throat for a day or two.

It's not that bad, and this is from a guy who's had sports hernia surgery while awake, back surgery (again, from football fml)...on the scale of 1 to 10...this would be like 2 lol.

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    thanks, october. were you awake the whole time?

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Yep, only that local anesthetic, with a sedative to make me a bit drowsy, so you're right...you won't be good to drive after. As for that sedative I can't honestly remember what it was but it wasn't anything leading me to stumble around or anything. But like I said fear not, it's really not that bad and not painful during in any way...it's more of a weird feeling than a painful one. It'll honestly be over before you know it, and the only after effect will be a sort of sore throat, maybe a bit of a stomach ache but even then, meh. Haha.

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    oy. it’s going to suck. thanks, @october_midnight . i’m having this because i deal with cyclic vomiting spells, so the thought of them triggering my gag reflex is ... frightening. i don’t know how i’m going to do it.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    oy. it’s going to suck. thanks, @october_midnight. i’m having this because i deal with cyclic vomiting spells, so the thought of them triggering my gag reflex is ... frightening. i don’t know how i’m going to do it.
    Nah you'll be good, honestly. I mentioned that as it was the only thing that happened in memory...no pain or anything else. You'll be good!

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    @october_midnight i was out cold for the whole thing. the propofol (sp?) hit me in seconds. i basically blinked and i was back in recovery. felt fine after, not fucked up at all. they took lots of samples of things to biopsy so my chest hurts a little.

but you were right — a piece of cake

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    @october_midnight i was out cold for the whole thing. the propofol (sp?) hit me in seconds. i basically blinked and i was back in recovery. felt fine after, not fucked up at all. they took lots of samples of things to biopsy so my chest hurts a little.

but you were right — a piece of cake
    Excellent! I was given propofol for my sports hernia surgery back in January and yeah, I was there, I remember actually talking to the surgeon while he was operating on me lol...but yeah a few minutes later (to me...it was actually 25 minutes) and he's like 'well, that was easy, let's sew him up.' Like what? Hahahaha...