Page 80 of 80 FirstFirst ... 30 70 78 79 80
Results 2,371 to 2,383 of 2383

Thread: Gun Talk - News, Laws, etc.

  1. #2371
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Memphis, TN
    Posts
    1,426
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Exocet View Post
    its one of the most intense surreal horrific video i have ever seen, I literally watched a video of 50 people get murdered im not morbid or anything, but it was on twitter widely about 4 hours ago I think its blocked now, I literally started shaking when I was watching it
    Not directed just at you, but I'll take this moment to say that if anyone shares videos of the shooting, you will be banned forever. I don't care if you've been here for 15 years or 15 minutes.

    Thanks.

  2. #2372
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,190
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Reports are starting to trickle in, apparently the guy that live streamed was an active member of 8Chan (this fucking site again!) where he not only outlined his plan but was met with celebration from it's other users...AND NOBODY THOUGHT TO MAYBE HAVE SOMEONE KEEPING TABS ON THIS SITE? I mean they've been found to be hosting CP and all manner of fucking awful shit since it was created in 2013, how isn't it being watched already?!!

  3. #2373
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,190
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ltrandazzo View Post
    Not directed just at you, but I'll take this moment to say that if anyone shares videos of the shooting, you will be banned forever. I don't care if you've been here for 15 years or 15 minutes.

    Thanks.
    I wish i could do this in my office, one of the guys (and to be honest he is an alright bloke, a bit high maintenance but a good guy) and he has the video downloaded on his phone so he can show everyone, i've already had to turn him away several times, I DON'T WANT TO WATCH IT, STOP PUSHING YOUR PHONE INTO MY FACE FFS.
    I get some people will want to see it, if not to just re affirm their anger for it, but i don't want to feed into this guy's plan...he WANTS us to watch what he did, ALL OF US!

    ...fuck i just want to go home already and hide all weekend, the worlds just a horrible horrible place right now!

  4. #2374
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Memphis, TN
    Posts
    1,426
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Haysey View Post
    I wish i could do this in my office, one of the guys (and to be honest he is an alright bloke, a bit high maintenance but a good guy) and he has the video downloaded on his phone so he can show everyone, i've already had to turn him away several times, I DON'T WANT TO WATCH IT, STOP PUSHING YOUR PHONE INTO MY FACE FFS.
    I get some people will want to see it, if not to just re affirm their anger for it, but i don't want to feed into this guy's plan...he WANTS us to watch what he did, ALL OF US!

    ...fuck i just want to go home already and hide all weekend, the worlds just a horrible horrible place right now!
    That's something you should escalate to your lead/manager right away. Alright guy or not, not appropriate in the workplace.

  5. #2375
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    65
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Fuck terrorism. We live in a very fucked up world.

  6. #2376
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Chicago North Shore
    Posts
    10,241
    Mentioned
    775 Post(s)
    Anyone who actively WANTS (not by accident) to see this shit is just viewing this evil shit like PORN. It’s murder. MURDER. It’s not entertainment. Anyone who wants to watch it is a sociopath. Anyone who is trying to FORCE others to watch this is guilty of a hate crime, IMHO.

    That guy at work is not “alright.”
    Last edited by Cat Mom; 03-15-2019 at 11:46 AM.

  7. #2377
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    1,132
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Mom View Post
    Anyone who actively WANTS (not by accident) to see this shit is just viewing this evil shit like PORN. It’s murder. MURDER. It’s not entertainment. Anyone who wants to watch it is a sociopath. Anyone who is trying to FORCE others to watch this is guilty of a hate crime, IMHO.

    That guy at work is not “alright.”
    Or, you know, morbid curiosity. It's as close as you can get to understand death and evil without actually falling prey to it.

    Showing it around for others, even just at a casual gathering is not okay however. It is an awful lot to handle, and some people would even get sick from watching cctv footage of a hit and run.

    Edit: and to be clear, asking around for links in normal boards like here is in bad taste and should be punished. No arguing there.
    Last edited by Volband; 03-15-2019 at 12:24 PM.

  8. #2378
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Chicago North Shore
    Posts
    10,241
    Mentioned
    775 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Volband View Post
    Or, you know, morbid curiosity. It's as close as you can get to understand death and evil without actually falling prey to it.

    Showing it around for others, even just at a casual gathering is not okay however. It is an awful lot to handle, and some people would even get sick from watching cctv footage of a hit and run.
    I understand morbid curiosity. I’ve been known to view morgue photos and reports. I worked at a funeral home. But this is the murderer’s own video of the murder of 49 people. Wtf. And viewing it repeatedly? That’s crossed over into sociopath. He needs help.
    Last edited by Cat Mom; 03-15-2019 at 12:30 PM.

  9. #2379
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    5,868
    Mentioned
    360 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Mom View Post
    Anyone who actively WANTS (not by accident) to see this shit is just viewing this evil shit like PORN. It’s murder. MURDER. It’s not entertainment. Anyone who wants to watch it is a sociopath. Anyone who is trying to FORCE others to watch this is guilty of a hate crime, IMHO.

    That guy at work is not “alright.”
    I will admit that I've watched a lot of horrible things out of morbid curiosity. Some of the things I've seen have made me really regret it. I'm not a sociopath.

    And no, I don't want to see any videos of this. I feel like I've "learned my lesson" there already in the past.

  10. #2380
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Chicago North Shore
    Posts
    10,241
    Mentioned
    775 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    I will admit that I've watched a lot of horrible things out of morbid curiosity. Some of the things I've seen have made me really regret it. I'm not a sociopath.

    And no, I don't want to see any videos of this. I feel like I've "learned my lesson" there already in the past.
    I knew in advance that watching something like a beheading would never get out of my head, so I refused to watch; I can’t get over seeing an INJURED PUPPY. For me, there’s a thin line between “morbid curiosity” and “masochism.” So I err on the side of self-protection.

    My husband won’t even watch “Dr. Pimple Popper.” LOL. I’ve watched surgeries in person, doesn’t bother me.

    I can tell a bunch of interesting facts about crematoriums, btw. Worked at one. /drift
    Last edited by Cat Mom; 03-15-2019 at 12:37 PM.

  11. #2381
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    432
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    I will admit that I've watched a lot of horrible things out of morbid curiosity. Some of the things I've seen have made me really regret it. I'm not a sociopath.

    And no, I don't want to see any videos of this. I feel like I've "learned my lesson" there already in the past.
    I hear you. Same boat.

    I've had to talk to my kids and warn them to be careful not to watch any videos that may be sent their way today.

    My daughter is 14. This seems like the kind of thing some stupid 14yo edgelord would sent to everyone they can just because they're too stupid to recognize the reality.

    This is horrifying.

  12. #2382
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Chicago North Shore
    Posts
    10,241
    Mentioned
    775 Post(s)
    Anyway, those poor people Shot at peaceful places of worship. This is so awful.

  13. #2383
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Northern Minnesota
    Posts
    1,278
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    I stopped watching these types of videos years ago, was never really into to begin with, after I spent far too much time digging one up. Having said that a buddy added me to a meme page a while back (ive left since) and earlier this topic came up. I did watch the whole thing. Found it profoundly disturbing to put it mildly. What was worse is how these people were literally yucking it up, like who had the best flippant comment. I'm going back to my previous position of not viewing this sort of thing. It poisons the brain. I don't think the numbing effect is the only issue with this sort of thing. I'm no psychologist but it has to have more adverse consequences than indifference. The whole situation is so very sad.
    Last edited by Pillfred; 03-19-2019 at 02:21 PM.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions