Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: How to destroy angels_ spotting.

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    From Alessandro's Instagram account:

Old tape loop from the @destroyangels tour.
    https://www.instagram.com/p/-VxtQdKjW1/

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Wee Bobby Sheridan's prints are back on sale - and he's got a bunch of HTDA WO ones. They're the series called analog(oblivion), plus some of the analog(one) selections seem HTDA-y http://robsheridan.storenvy.com/

Also who wants to get me an xmas present of oblivion 003

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    "The Space In Between"

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    From the new Yahoo! interview:

Are you still making music for How to Destroy Angels?

REZNOR: You will see more How to Destroy Angels. It’s in the works.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BRoswell View Post
    yes!
    yeah 2017 is gonna turn out to be an incredible year if whats being said actually happens.
    also, did not know where to ask/comment on this but in the discography section of nin.com, the first HTDA record shows Rob Sheridan as a member of the band.
    now given how hes not involved with NIN for at least the EP (maybe more?), i wonder if he will be part of HTDA for future stuff.

maybe one has nothing to do with the other and i am just reading way too much into Rob not being involved with NIN this time around...there were a few people here who were happy to see someone else working with TR so theres that.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I spotted something interesting on the Bunkerstudios website:

http://www.bunkerstudios.org/holmes/

The image of "Christopher Holmes Discography" was created on July 2016 (7/13/2016).
    Since then, he indeed was credited in the last NIN EPs. But he also has a HTDA Live Show "mixing" to be determined.

(this also means we could have had a proof of new NIN as soon as July 2016, if any of us had seen this website back then).

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri. View Post
    I spotted something interesting on the Bunkerstudios website:

http://www.bunkerstudios.org/holmes/

The image of "Christopher Holmes Discography" was created on July 2016 (7/13/2016).
    Since then, he indeed was credited in the last NIN EPs. But he also has a HTDA Live Show "mixing" to be determined.

(this also means we could have had a proof of new NIN as soon as July 2016, if any of us had seen this website back then).
    If this is legit, fucking hell

For anyone wondering, did a quick javascript last updated check, and that page was last edited on 03/01/2018 19:31:22, the image was uploaded 03/01/2018 19:32:25 (UK time, so 3rd January). So this for sure is a recent thing, not something he just forgot to edit

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    I'm guessing the live project was the "Live In Chicago" video that was supposed to have soundboard audio included, but that never materialized for whatever reason.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    I'm guessing the live project was the "Live In Chicago" video that was supposed to have soundboard audio included, but that never materialized for whatever reason.
    But that WAS six years ago, why keep updating it at this point if it's defunct?

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sheepdean View Post
    But that WAS six years ago, why keep updating it at this point if it's defunct?
    Five years, but who's counting?

And TBD could just mean that the work was done, but there's no set time for it to see the light of day. Trent could have said "we'll get back to this at some point" and just left it at that without giving a yes or no answer on it. There's also the possibility that Mr. Holmes isn't aware of the fact that the video was released already without the soundboard mix.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Perhaps it will get an official release being March 1st, 2018 is the 5 year anniversary of Welcome Oblivion

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Just to chime in... I would assume so as well. He’s had that on his site for over a year. I’ve seen it when I last visited. Wish we still got that board audio.

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninlive View Post
    Wish we still got that board audio.
    Likewise. I like the audio work that was done for it, but a properly done soundboard mix would have made it a perfect fan/band blend.

Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    My friend Jenni did a sick cover of "Ice Age" at her cabaret show this weekend! There's a short intro before, but the song itself starts about 28 minutes into this live stream:

https://www.facebook.com/120diner/vi...7719158100166/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Very cool!

And I see that's not the only Reznor related tune of the show...

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    It's been a while, so...
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BrI6F6Jna7n/

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Totally random, but guitar player/youtuber Ola Englund visits Dimebag Darrell's house in this video. When he arrives, at 17:53 in the video you can see a gear crate with the HTDA logo stamped on it.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    randomly threw on the chicago show video tonight. we need more HTDA, damn it!

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Rob Sheridan is going to do a live-watch for the live in Chicago concert film through his Patreon exclusive Discord on August 8. He did one for AVOTT which was a lot of fun. He answered every question asked of him during the live chat throughout the film, if he was able to. I highly recommend taking part in it. You can join for as little as $1/month. He has a lot of great content that's worth sticking around for, but you could cancel right after the event if you want.

https://www.patreon.com/robsheridan

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by otnavuskire View Post
    Rob Sheridan is going to do a live-watch for the live in Chicago concert film through his Patreon exclusive Discord on August 8. He did one for AVOTT which was a lot of fun. He answered every question asked of him during the live chat throughout the film, if he was able to. I highly recommend taking part in it. You can join for as little as $1/month. He has a lot of great content that's worth sticking around for, but you could cancel right after the event if you want.

https://www.patreon.com/robsheridan
    In case anyone was interested in this, it actually got rescheduled and should be happening this Saturday now!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Does he make these available after the fact for subscribers?

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by otnavuskire View Post
    In case anyone was interested in this, it actually got rescheduled and should be happening this Saturday now!
    I keep meaning to sign up for his patreon, but I'm out of spending money this month so I'll have to wait until September to sign up. Do you know if he keeps his old videos/Q&A's up after they are initially opened to patreon members? I'd like to watch it after the fact if I can sign up next month.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by picketyp View Post
    Hah! Jinx!

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eachpassingphase View Post
    I keep meaning to sign up for his patreon, but I'm out of spending money this month so I'll have to wait until September to sign up. Do you know if he keeps his old videos/Q&A's up after they are initially opened to patreon members? I'd like to watch it after the fact if I can sign up next month.
    Quote Originally Posted by picketyp View Post
    For the last thing like this he did (for AVOTT), he made the transcript of the discord chat available. He'll do that for this as well. The video itself is on youtube already and available at any time. Unfortunately there's not really any way to reproduce the full experience of the live Q&A beyond reading the transcript.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    EDIT: SOLD OUT Print artist Jeffery Everett / Rockets Are Red is doing a sale and his Silver Spring MD print is included: https://rocketsarered.bigcartel.com/

FYI: This sale is made up of randoms and quantities may be low. As usually the case, when they're gone they're gone.
    Last edited by cdm; 11-24-2020 at 08:37 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hopefully we will hear more music soon, this Bowie show was a good teaser.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by That other guy View Post
    Hopefully we will hear more music soon, this Bowie show was a good teaser.
    for real. trent & Q singing together is just...ungh i love it.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    From the artist’s Instagram stories:

D67D9DAF-CE74-4D3F-9B8C-4F9D02B43AD0.jpg

Edit: no more detail was given. I vaguely remember something about TR not signing stuff with his name on it. Maybe this wasn’t a completely authorized print. Did they sell them along with Rob’s prints? Either way…
    Last edited by cdm; 05-28-2021 at 04:09 PM.

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cdm View Post
    I vaguely remember something about TR not signing stuff with his name on it.
    Someone's gotta break this down for me. Why in earth would he refuse to sign things with his name on it?

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tony.parente View Post
    Why in earth would he refuse to sign things with his name on it?
    No clue, tbh. There’s probably more to the story. The artist is relatively well known in the DC/NYC print circuit so it’s not some random duder. Beyond that I’ve got no clue.