Thread: How to destroy angels_ spotting.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Rob Sheridan is going to do a live-watch for the live in Chicago concert film through his Patreon exclusive Discord on August 8. He did one for AVOTT which was a lot of fun. He answered every question asked of him during the live chat throughout the film, if he was able to. I highly recommend taking part in it. You can join for as little as $1/month. He has a lot of great content that's worth sticking around for, but you could cancel right after the event if you want.

https://www.patreon.com/robsheridan

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by otnavuskire View Post
    Rob Sheridan is going to do a live-watch for the live in Chicago concert film through his Patreon exclusive Discord on August 8. He did one for AVOTT which was a lot of fun. He answered every question asked of him during the live chat throughout the film, if he was able to. I highly recommend taking part in it. You can join for as little as $1/month. He has a lot of great content that's worth sticking around for, but you could cancel right after the event if you want.

https://www.patreon.com/robsheridan
    In case anyone was interested in this, it actually got rescheduled and should be happening this Saturday now!

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by otnavuskire View Post
    In case anyone was interested in this, it actually got rescheduled and should be happening this Saturday now!
    I keep meaning to sign up for his patreon, but I'm out of spending money this month so I'll have to wait until September to sign up. Do you know if he keeps his old videos/Q&A's up after they are initially opened to patreon members? I'd like to watch it after the fact if I can sign up next month.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eachpassingphase View Post
    I keep meaning to sign up for his patreon, but I'm out of spending money this month so I'll have to wait until September to sign up. Do you know if he keeps his old videos/Q&A's up after they are initially opened to patreon members? I'd like to watch it after the fact if I can sign up next month.
    Quote Originally Posted by picketyp View Post
    Does he make these available after the fact for subscribers?
    For the last thing like this he did (for AVOTT), he made the transcript of the discord chat available. He'll do that for this as well. The video itself is on youtube already and available at any time. Unfortunately there's not really any way to reproduce the full experience of the live Q&A beyond reading the transcript.