Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Results 151 to 180 of 181

Thread: How to destroy angels_ spotting.

  1. #151
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    London
    Posts
    5,111
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)
    The big deal is the second half of that. Don't care about the video dude, care about the "more goodies coming your way"

  2. #152
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    3,557
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    From Alessandro's Instagram account:

    Old tape loop from the @destroyangels tour.
    https://www.instagram.com/p/-VxtQdKjW1/

  3. #153
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    London
    Posts
    5,111
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)
    Wee Bobby Sheridan's prints are back on sale - and he's got a bunch of HTDA WO ones. They're the series called analog(oblivion), plus some of the analog(one) selections seem HTDA-y http://robsheridan.storenvy.com/


    Also who wants to get me an xmas present of oblivion 003

  4. #154
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Chekhov, Russia
    Posts
    1,991
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    "The Space In Between"

  5. #155
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    3,557
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    From the new Yahoo! interview:

    Are you still making music for How to Destroy Angels?

    REZNOR: You will see more How to Destroy Angels. It’s in the works.

  6. #156
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    182
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BRoswell View Post
    yes!
    yeah 2017 is gonna turn out to be an incredible year if whats being said actually happens.
    also, did not know where to ask/comment on this but in the discography section of nin.com, the first HTDA record shows Rob Sheridan as a member of the band.
    now given how hes not involved with NIN for at least the EP (maybe more?), i wonder if he will be part of HTDA for future stuff.

    maybe one has nothing to do with the other and i am just reading way too much into Rob not being involved with NIN this time around...there were a few people here who were happy to see someone else working with TR so theres that.

  7. #157
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    France
    Posts
    121
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I spotted something interesting on the Bunkerstudios website:

    http://www.bunkerstudios.org/holmes/

    The image of "Christopher Holmes Discography" was created on July 2016 (7/13/2016).
    Since then, he indeed was credited in the last NIN EPs. But he also has a HTDA Live Show "mixing" to be determined.

    (this also means we could have had a proof of new NIN as soon as July 2016, if any of us had seen this website back then).

  8. #158
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    London
    Posts
    5,111
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri. View Post
    I spotted something interesting on the Bunkerstudios website:

    http://www.bunkerstudios.org/holmes/

    The image of "Christopher Holmes Discography" was created on July 2016 (7/13/2016).
    Since then, he indeed was credited in the last NIN EPs. But he also has a HTDA Live Show "mixing" to be determined.

    (this also means we could have had a proof of new NIN as soon as July 2016, if any of us had seen this website back then).
    If this is legit, fucking hell

    For anyone wondering, did a quick javascript last updated check, and that page was last edited on 03/01/2018 19:31:22, the image was uploaded 03/01/2018 19:32:25 (UK time, so 3rd January). So this for sure is a recent thing, not something he just forgot to edit

  9. #159
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    3,557
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    I'm guessing the live project was the "Live In Chicago" video that was supposed to have soundboard audio included, but that never materialized for whatever reason.

  10. #160
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    London
    Posts
    5,111
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BRoswell View Post
    I'm guessing the live project was the "Live In Chicago" video that was supposed to have soundboard audio included, but that never materialized for whatever reason.
    But that WAS six years ago, why keep updating it at this point if it's defunct?

  11. #161
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    3,557
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sheepdean View Post
    But that WAS six years ago, why keep updating it at this point if it's defunct?
    Five years, but who's counting?

    And TBD could just mean that the work was done, but there's no set time for it to see the light of day. Trent could have said "we'll get back to this at some point" and just left it at that without giving a yes or no answer on it. There's also the possibility that Mr. Holmes isn't aware of the fact that the video was released already without the soundboard mix.

  12. #162
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    4,117
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Perhaps it will get an official release being March 1st, 2018 is the 5 year anniversary of Welcome Oblivion

  13. #163
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,204
    Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BRoswell View Post
    I'm guessing the live project was the "Live In Chicago" video that was supposed to have soundboard audio included, but that never materialized for whatever reason.
    Just to chime in... I would assume so as well. He’s had that on his site for over a year. I’ve seen it when I last visited. Wish we still got that board audio.

  14. #164
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    3,557
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninlive View Post
    Wish we still got that board audio.
    Likewise. I like the audio work that was done for it, but a properly done soundboard mix would have made it a perfect fan/band blend.

  15. #165
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Ontari-ari-ario
    Posts
    5,101
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    My friend Jenni did a sick cover of "Ice Age" at her cabaret show this weekend! There's a short intro before, but the song itself starts about 28 minutes into this live stream:

    https://www.facebook.com/120diner/vi...7719158100166/

  16. #166
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    92
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Very cool!

    And I see that's not the only Reznor related tune of the show...

  17. #167
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    3,557
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    It's been a while, so...
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BrI6F6Jna7n/

  18. #168
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Stowe, VT
    Posts
    1,254
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Totally random, but guitar player/youtuber Ola Englund visits Dimebag Darrell's house in this video. When he arrives, at 17:53 in the video you can see a gear crate with the HTDA logo stamped on it.


  19. #169
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,381
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    randomly threw on the chicago show video tonight. we need more HTDA, damn it!

  20. #170
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Stowe, VT
    Posts
    1,254
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Rob Sheridan is going to do a live-watch for the live in Chicago concert film through his Patreon exclusive Discord on August 8. He did one for AVOTT which was a lot of fun. He answered every question asked of him during the live chat throughout the film, if he was able to. I highly recommend taking part in it. You can join for as little as $1/month. He has a lot of great content that's worth sticking around for, but you could cancel right after the event if you want.

    https://www.patreon.com/robsheridan

  21. #171
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Stowe, VT
    Posts
    1,254
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by otnavuskire View Post
    Rob Sheridan is going to do a live-watch for the live in Chicago concert film through his Patreon exclusive Discord on August 8. He did one for AVOTT which was a lot of fun. He answered every question asked of him during the live chat throughout the film, if he was able to. I highly recommend taking part in it. You can join for as little as $1/month. He has a lot of great content that's worth sticking around for, but you could cancel right after the event if you want.

    https://www.patreon.com/robsheridan
    In case anyone was interested in this, it actually got rescheduled and should be happening this Saturday now!

  22. #172
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    42
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Does he make these available after the fact for subscribers?

  23. #173
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Misery State
    Posts
    501
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by otnavuskire View Post
    In case anyone was interested in this, it actually got rescheduled and should be happening this Saturday now!
    I keep meaning to sign up for his patreon, but I'm out of spending money this month so I'll have to wait until September to sign up. Do you know if he keeps his old videos/Q&A's up after they are initially opened to patreon members? I'd like to watch it after the fact if I can sign up next month.

  24. #174
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Misery State
    Posts
    501
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by picketyp View Post
    Does he make these available after the fact for subscribers?
    Hah! Jinx!

  25. #175
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Stowe, VT
    Posts
    1,254
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eachpassingphase View Post
    I keep meaning to sign up for his patreon, but I'm out of spending money this month so I'll have to wait until September to sign up. Do you know if he keeps his old videos/Q&A's up after they are initially opened to patreon members? I'd like to watch it after the fact if I can sign up next month.
    Quote Originally Posted by picketyp View Post
    Does he make these available after the fact for subscribers?
    For the last thing like this he did (for AVOTT), he made the transcript of the discord chat available. He'll do that for this as well. The video itself is on youtube already and available at any time. Unfortunately there's not really any way to reproduce the full experience of the live Q&A beyond reading the transcript.

  26. #176
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1,504
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    EDIT: SOLD OUT Print artist Jeffery Everett / Rockets Are Red is doing a sale and his Silver Spring MD print is included: https://rocketsarered.bigcartel.com/

    FYI: This sale is made up of randoms and quantities may be low. As usually the case, when they're gone they're gone.
    Last edited by cdm; 11-24-2020 at 08:37 AM.

  27. #177
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Buffalo , NY
    Posts
    135
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hopefully we will hear more music soon, this Bowie show was a good teaser.

  28. #178
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois
    Posts
    10,435
    Mentioned
    505 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by That other guy View Post
    Hopefully we will hear more music soon, this Bowie show was a good teaser.
    for real. trent & Q singing together is just...ungh i love it.

  29. #179
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1,504
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    From the artistís Instagram stories:

    D67D9DAF-CE74-4D3F-9B8C-4F9D02B43AD0.jpg

    Edit: no more detail was given. I vaguely remember something about TR not signing stuff with his name on it. Maybe this wasnít a completely authorized print. Did they sell them along with Robís prints? Either wayÖ
    Last edited by cdm; 05-28-2021 at 04:09 PM.

  30. #180
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    St. Louis
    Posts
    4,746
    Mentioned
    275 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cdm View Post
    I vaguely remember something about TR not signing stuff with his name on it.
    Someone's gotta break this down for me. Why in earth would he refuse to sign things with his name on it?

Posting Permissions