Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Human Centipede Series

Joined (old ETS): 01 Sep 2004 -- Sydney, Australia
    Mentioned
    282 Post(s)

The Human Centipede Series

First Sequence, Full Sequence and Final Sequence (next year).

Recently had the pleasure of seeing the entire uncut version of part 2 here, and had some beers with the lead actor, got autographs, etc. He gave this nice little shout out for me:

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    "The pleasure of seeing the entire uncut version"

Side-eye.

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    By "uncut", did it have the 'barbed wire' scene? Got the impression that it was exorcised from everything

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Yep it has that scene and you saw more of his willy. Australia got it all completely uncut.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Full Sequence was crazy.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Yeah, these films are shocking, but also silly. If you want Real shock then look up A Serbian Film.

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    I thoroughly enjoyed First Sequence (they sometimes use it as "background" at a dance pub that I frequent) and I'm excited to see the rest!

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Collin View Post
    Yeah, these films are shocking, but also silly. If you want Real shock then look up A Serbian Film.
    Seen it, yeah it's pretty bad.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    I've only seen the first. It was a terrible movie and really really slow, but shot really well. It def. was a very unique film...ive never seen anything quite like it. so even though it sucked, it did have that going for it.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    I find this film and ones that like to get intentionally banned like this are only in it for shock factor (if even that) nothing more. This movie holds no real value to me or anyone else for that matter. I mean, why is it even filmed? It's trash, absolute trash.

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)

The Human Centipede III (Final Sequence)

It begins:

Tom Six @tom_six

Dear twitter segments, tomorrow I will give you all some life changing #humancentipede3 news!

https://twitter.com/#!/tom_six

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    http://insidemovies.ew.com/2012/03/0...n-centipede-3/

'Human Centipede 3': Stars and director Tom Six will return for the final part of the controversial horror trilogy -- EXCLUSIVE

Human Centipede franchise stars Dieter Laser and Laurence R. Harvey will both play lead roles in Human Centipede Part 3 (Final Sequence). The controversial horror series’ writer-director Tom Six has also cast himself in a supporting part for the concluding entry in the Human Centipede trilogy.
    This casting, which has been exclusively revealed to EW by producer Ilona Six, will be big news for fans of the Human Centipede movies. German actor Laser chillingly played a crazed surgeon who stitches three people together in the first film while U.K. actor Harvey portrayed an equally deranged parking lot attendant called Martin who goes one better (actually, around eight better) in the second entry, which was initially banned in Britain.
    The first Human Centipede film became instantly infamous upon its release in 2010 and has been parodied by South Park and Funny or Die, amongst others.
    According to Ilona Six, principal photography on Human Centipede 3 will take place this May and June in the southern states of the U.S. The producer also confirmed that the American finale of the series is set for a 2013 release and will be “100 percent politically incorrect.”

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    And in the back corner of a high school creative writing class somewhere in a U.S. suburb some gangly self-styled 'outcast' teenager even gives a shit. Oh, and the Golden Raspberry Foundation: they're totally if not excited at least ready to give this thing its due chunk of time upon the occasion of release, and not much in the way of attention and energy prior to that.

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    http://film-reviews.net/#/laurence-r-harvey/4557601732

Here is an exclusive message from Laurence R. Harvey to his fans at Film-Reviews.net
    regarding his recently announced return in 'The Human Centipede 3 [Final Sequence], alongside director Tom Six and Dieter Laser:

"Hi Mark,

I've been amazed by fan's reactions to THC2, so I hope I manage to rise to the occasion in THC3. Just listening to what Tom has said, I think people should expect the third film to have its own look and feel. And, of course, it'll be extreme, but in a different way to the last film."

Laurence." (6th March 2012)

Stay tuned for the latest news and more exclusives on The Human Centipede 3 [Final Sequence]

We exclusively spoke with Laurence R. Harvey - star of The Human Centipede 2 [Full Sequence]. Inspired by the film, we present this interview UNCUT!

Spoiler Alert: As this interview discusses details of the plot, it is advised to watch the film before listening to this. Enjoy..

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Finally, this series ends. it should have after the first film.

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    NEIN!
    ten characters

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    I will see the first one, one day.

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Can't say I'm into the movies, but I can respect a collection. Nicely done.

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    http://www.totalfilm.com/news/tom-si...an-centipede-3

Tom Six talks Human Centipede 3

It'll be longer than ever before...

Mar 14th 2012 By George Wales

The Human Centipede 3 (Final Sequence) looks set to be the most horrifying of the series, with director Tom Six revealing plans to seriously up the ante for the final outing of the franchise.

“[Human Centipede 3] will have a 500+ person pede” announced Six via his Twitter feed. “XXXXL American style!” How exactly that will work is anyone’s guess, but nobody can accuse Six of thinking small…

Six previously told The Playlist that his plans for the final film were to create a final piece in the jigsaw that would bring the trilogy together, and interconnect all three stories.

“The thing is that Part Two started with the end of Part One,” explained Six, “Part Three will start with the ending of Part Two, and I did that because in the end, all of the films can literally be connected, like a centipede. So you have one four and a half hour film, and I love that idea, even though all of the films are so different.”

Whether or not anyone could stand four and a half hours of this stuff is another matter, but at least the man has ambition. Meanwhile, original villain Dieter Laser has been officially confirmed to return for the third outing, an intriguing move given how the first Human Centipede film finished…

The Human Centipede 3 (Final Sequence) is expected to arrive at some point in 2013. Let the moral outrage commence!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Now that's just ridiculous.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by S. Chonson View Post
    Now that's just ridiculous.
    Always has been, always will. This series is just junk.

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    http://bestmoviesevernews.com/dieter...entipede-3103/

Fans were excited and surprised when Tom Six announced that Dieter Laser would return with Laurence Harvey in ‘The Human Centipede 3‘, but we just got word from the director that demands from his star will hold up production and a lawsuit is imminent.

Tom Six was all set to begin production on ‘The Human Centipede 3‘ in June with Dieter Laser, Laurence Harvey and even himself in the film, but things have come to a halt as we received an e-mail from producer Ilona Six. It appears that Dieter Laster, the star and memorable villain from the first ‘Human Centipede’ signed on for the film and liked the script but suddenly demanded script changes. Laser is now apparently refusing to play the part with a June shooting date looming ahead. The Six Entertainment Company is set to begin legal proceedings against the actor, and as many in this industry know, it can get rather messy and expensive for everyone. Below is the missive we received from the Six camp.

Six Entertainment Company Statement
    Tom Six’s company will sue Dieter Laser. Because of the success of The Human Centipede, it seems that Mr Dieter
    Laser’s ego has grown to laughably big proportions. First signing the
    contract and rating the THC3 script as fantastic ,and then demanding his
    own unacceptable script changes, and now refusing to play the part only
    seven weeks prior to shooting. Six Entertainment Company will start
    legal action against Dieter Laser. Tom Six says not to worry – principal
    photography will be postponed and will take place later this year.
    Best Regards,
    Ilona Six
    Film Producer

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    If Dieter signed a contract to shoot his role he's legally binded to do so and fucked otherwise.

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Would be pretty cool if it were a stunt

http://au.movies.ign.com/articles/122/1221985p1.html

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I liked Tom Six better when he was called Uwe Boll.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I just finished watching the second film. Why is there a third? Wasn't the point of the second film (SPOILER!!!!!) that it was all Martin's imagination?

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Tom always planned on making three so they all join together as one 4 and a half hour film, like one centipede themselves. http://www.facebook.com/THCIII watch some interviews with Tom on the Facebook page I have up for it. He talks about it everywhere.
    Last edited by Ryan; 04-06-2012 at 11:59 PM.