Thread: Sigil 03_: An omen EP_

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    I don't believe the next release will be an EP. However, I'm willing to believe that the next single might be this though.

Interestingly, SBME is Sony NZ, not US. I'd like to remind everyone of The Slip's various product informations before its release, this sounds too good to be true from the ultra-secretive Null Corp.

.:edit:.
    Looking deeper into this, I'm not so sure. The album is listed with a label code that isn't used by any label, the track names aren't formatted properly (generally sites will copy/past things like track listing) and Trent is pretty good at keeping this kind of stuff under wraps - we only knew the EP's tracklisting because Mark Weaver scrobbled it by mistake, I don't know if this isn't just another red herring. The EP thing is what catches me the most, this has been mentioned many times as being an LP/Album, and Trent and Atticus have both previously expressed disdain for what physical singles are nowadays. Amazon isn't the be-all and end-all of official information, just like IMDB things can go on there with no evidence, so I'm going to assume this is false.
    Last edited by sheepdean; 09-18-2012 at 01:39 AM.