Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 1245

Thread: Depeche Mode

  1. #1231
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    3,676
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    edit: fuck that guy.
    Last edited by Erneuert; 09-10-2021 at 12:11 AM.

  2. #1232
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Chapin, SC
    Posts
    3,230
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)

  3. #1233
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Location
    Central Europe. You know, the epicenter of all evil.
    Posts
    198
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    This thread made me go through the deepest depths of my hard drive and dig out Black Celebration to take along for tonight's run.. the skies turned dark grey and orange for a perfect thunderstorm and when But Not Tonight came on, it started pouring.......Thank you. This is what music was made for.

  4. #1234
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,181
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    this vaughn George dude is such a blowhard. theres a thread on Reddit that shows him manipulating and baiting an underage girl into trying to meet up. hes disgusting.

    *edit* found it.

    https://www.reddit.com/r/depechemode...mportant_news/
    Last edited by DVYDRNS; 08-02-2021 at 11:29 AM.

  5. #1235
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    3,676
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DVYDRNS View Post
    this vaughn George dude is such a blowhard. theres a thread on Reddit that shows him manipulating and baiting an underage girl into trying to meet up. hes disgusting.

    *edit* found it.

    https://www.reddit.com/r/depechemode...mportant_news/
    Shit, really? I’ve been following him since his channel started a couple of years ago.

  6. #1236
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,181
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    yea he is really a creep.

    Helps that I cant really stand his entire vibe anyway. makes it easy for me to avoid his videos. He comes across as a petulant child.

  7. #1237
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    121
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Sorry to bump without news, but Youtube reminded me today of one of my favorite DM videos, with Martin sadly singing "Surrender" into his makeup mirror backstage:

    Last edited by Endlessly; 09-09-2021 at 10:07 PM.

  8. #1238
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    3,676
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Endlessly View Post
    Sorry to bump without news, but Youtube reminded me today of one of my favorite DM videos, with Martin sadly singing "Surrender" into his makeup mirror backstage:

    I want that white Exciter belt!

  9. #1239
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    809
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Well… there is news, gahan’s Metallica cover is out in the wild now.

  10. #1240
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    3,676
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Last edited by Erneuert; 09-10-2021 at 02:11 AM.

  11. #1241
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    498
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks to Dave for making that song listenable for me again. I've hated it for over 20 years now.

  12. #1242
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    3,676
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximilian View Post
    Thanks to Dave for making that song listenable for me again. I've hated it for over 20 years now.
    I’ve never really listened to Metallica so I can’t judge haha.

  13. #1243
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Durham, UK
    Posts
    298
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    So those demo clips for the Delta Machine album that were posted on Soundcloud and then deleted, anyone got more info on their origins? Sounds like someone had them for a few years and is trying to sell em on.


  14. #1244
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,198
    Mentioned
    231 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Reaps View Post
    Sounds like someone had them for a few years and is trying to sell em on.
    You'd be right.

    It's funny how Slow was recorded for SOFAD and they just decide to throw it on Delta Machine lol.

    Another random thought. The singles boxsets have been pretty wicked. I am certainly looking forward to Exciter's. I really loved all the remixes off that album.

  15. #1245
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    230
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninlive View Post
    You'd be right.

    It's funny how Slow was recorded for SOFAD and they just decide to throw it on Delta Machine lol.

    Another random thought. The singles boxsets have been pretty wicked. I am certainly looking forward to Exciter's. I really loved all the remixes off that album.
    The I Feel Loved remixes are among some of my all-time favorites. Danny Tenaglia/Labor of Love with its My Secret Garden sample is brilliant, though I also adore the relatively obscure Bon Harris + Sean Beavan version. Hopefully one day the latter and all the other promo-only mixes will be rounded up and released in a comprehensive collection…

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions