Thread: The Cure

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    kiss me kiss me kiss me may not be my favorite record front to back, but it has some of the best b-sides... 'chain of flowers,' 'snow in summer,' 'breathe,' and especially 'to the sky' now if they play either of those last two i might just up and die.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by frankie teardrop View Post
    kiss me kiss me kiss me may not be my favorite record front to back, but it has some of the best b-sides... 'chain of flowers,' 'snow in summer,' 'breathe,' and especially 'to the sky' now if they play either of those last two i might just up and die.
    Right there with you. Snow in Summer and especially To The Sky make me cry almost everytime. I'd love to get those live at some point.

Between The Cure and DM... I have to go with The Cure. I may be biased cause I've loved the Cure for over 10 years vs about 5 for DM, but I agree they are both absolutely amazing and have great albums/ unreleased stuff. As great as DM has always been I just don't feel their music has reached the epic heights the Cure achieved during their best years.