Thread: Resident Evil Series

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    I've been a fan since RE2 came out and idk, I'm just not having fun with this game.

It's not even because there is no horror. That's not the case at all. I loved RE5 actually and there is no horror at all in that game, and Leon's first chapter was creepy. So that was cool.

It just feels like a chore to finish each chapter. A friend of mine is willing to buy it off of me for $45 once I'm done with it and I'm thinking about doing it cause I don't see myself playing this game after I beat Leon and Jakes scenarios (halfway through Leon's now and already finished Chris').

This is the first RE game that on my first playthrough that I'm not having fun.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    I don't like action games where there is a lack of ammo which I found in Leon's demo - however then I discovered his R1 kick which made up for it. I thought Chris had the best demo chapter

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WorzelG View Post
    I don't like action games where there is a lack of ammo which I found in Leon's demo - however then I discovered his R1 kick which made up for it. I thought Chris had the best demo chapter
    In Leon's demo? Really? I had barely any, next to no ammo the whole time through Chris' campaign.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
    In Leon's demo? Really? I had barely any, next to no ammo the whole time through Chris' campaign.
    Yes, I ran out when you had to shoot the guys in the door - I played Leon's chapter first though so was probably a bit more conservative with ammo in Chris'- I didn't run out at all

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Sorry for double post, I thought it hadn't posted and did it again and it posted twice
    Last edited by WorzelG; 10-04-2012 at 01:41 PM.