Thread: Resident Evil Series

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    553 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post
    You mean the J'avo.

Why? They are mutated internally by the C-Virus and it is pretty much a living parasite that destroys the mind of rationality.
    No, my complaint is actually more to do with the fact that regular zombies are going to be carrying around guns and taking cover. At least that's what I think I read. I'm still going to give the game a chance, but that doesn't give me too much confidence that they're going to bring back the scary survival atmosphere that originally defined the game. Part 5 moved the series much more in an action direction, without tight enough gameplay to back it up. I have hope that this will surprise me.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    No, my complaint is actually more to do with the fact that regular zombies are going to be carrying around guns and taking cover. At least that's what I think I read. I'm still going to give the game a chance, but that doesn't give me too much confidence that they're going to bring back the scary survival atmosphere that originally defined the game. Part 5 moved the series much more in an action direction, without tight enough gameplay to back it up. I have hope that this will surprise me.
    The J'avo are essentially C-Virus infected people that are pretty much undead zombies but use gunpower at their disposal. They take cover also.

Days of survival horror are long gone.