Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast

Thread: Random HTDA thoughts

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sheepdean View Post
    Trizzle Rizzle is apparently doing an AMA on reddit later today, via HTDA's twitter so I assume about the band

First person to ask about Tapeworm wins
    As of this moment there are 2 tapeworm questions, but it looks like toymachinesh wins the prize.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Somebody asked if HTDA will do shows in Europe - so I hope that one gets answered

Quite enjoyed that somebody asked who in music would he punch in the face and why!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Did he just say that NIN will tour in 2013
    Last edited by dominik; 11-13-2012 at 01:25 PM.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    No, he hinted that the LITS DVD is coming in 2013.

So, expect it for xmas 2014 guys!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

pretty sure that's not it, since LITS is already done fan-based.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Doesn't mean he can't make one himself.

I'm disappointed about the delays with the YZ TV series but not entirely surprised either. But neither of these comments has anything to do with HTDA. So...

I'm glad someone asked about multitracks, it was bothersome when only two tracks from EP1 were released.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)

He's a cocktease, but not that much of a cocktease.

(And I know you meant Wave Goodbye)

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)

best answer

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dominik View Post
    Did he just say that NIN will tour in 2013
    Yes he did!

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)

Re: Random HTDA thoughts

I wish he would have answered about what the hell sigil means

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    I thought we cracked that, it has something to do with angels and the bible or something. idk, my question barely got noticed and it was actually relevant and shit

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I thought we cracked that, it has something to do with angels and the bible or something. idk, my question barely got noticed and it was actually relevant and shit
    What did you ask?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Since so many people on here are really digging Ice Age, here is Trent talking a little bit about the track: http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comment...how_to/c70t69v

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Also, (for all the creepers out there) Mariqueen just made her Instagram feed public: http://instagram.com/mariqueenmaandigreznor

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    So, kinda unrelated, but if anybody knows where I might find a link to that film version of IYLSE, I'd really appreciate it.

Received! Thank you!
    Last edited by ImTheWiseJanitor; 11-14-2012 at 08:05 AM.

Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    "Ice Age" has to be one of the strangest songs Trent has ever done... I fuckin' love it!

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    "The Loop Closes." MAN. I'm definitely happy with the direction they're taking this project. This EP is gonna get heavy rotation for quite a while.

I'm getting my rent payment back for this month, since I started working for my apartment complex and it pays my rent, and I'm considering stashing the full $350 away just for some rainy day concert money. Maybe I'll stash it for the day we finally get HTDA dates. (Granted, it wouldn't be until at least a little ways into next year, but hey. It'd be well worth it.)

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jrdsctt View Post
    Also, (for all the creepers out there) Mariqueen just made her Instagram feed public: http://instagram.com/mariqueenmaandigreznor

photos: 1

daaang

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alrea View Post
    So, kinda unrelated, but if anybody knows where I might find a link to that film version of IYLSE, I'd really appreciate it.
    You have a PM.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    I love that Trent just has to say '2013' and loads of you are like "HE JUST SAID NIN ARE TOURING IN 2012!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!?!??!?!??!!!!!!?!?!?!?!?!??!!!! !!!!". No he didn't. He said 2013 in response to a NIN touring question. That could mean anything from a new live cd is coming out to a book of touring photos or just about anything.....have you not learned anything from your time following Trent? It's probably only cryptic in the fact that it means 2015

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GibbonBlack View Post
    I love that Trent just has to say '2013' and loads of you are like "HE JUST SAID NIN ARE TOURING IN 2012!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!?!??!?!??!!!!!!?!?!?!?!?!??!!!! !!!!". No he didn't. He said 2013 in response to a NIN touring question. That could mean anything from a new live cd is coming out to a book of touring photos or just about anything.....have you not learned anything from your time following Trent? It's probably only cryptic in the fact that it means 2015
    I tend to think it's NIN touring (or at least 'live'), only due to the rumors that surfaced last week re: NIN live in 2013.
    I also kinda think the 'two bands' he are rehearsing with would be HTDA and NIN, I doubt they'd do a double header - then again, NIN would get asses on seats for HTDA and artists have done stuff like that in the past (Grinderman / Nick Cave double bill for example)

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by danebraddy View Post
    I tend to think it's NIN touring (or at least 'live'), only due to the rumors that surfaced last week re: NIN live in 2013.
    I also kinda think the 'two bands' he are rehearsing with would be HTDA and NIN, I doubt they'd do a double header - then again, NIN would get asses on seats for HTDA and artists have done stuff like that in the past (Grinderman / Nick Cave double bill for example)
    I'm not saying those people are wrong. I'm saying they aren't even speculating. His response of '2013' now, to them, means NIN are touring in 2013

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GibbonBlack View Post
    I'm not saying those people are wrong. I'm saying they aren't even speculating. His response of '2013' now, to them, means NIN are touring in 2013
    It's all lined up for us:

(a) Trent states in Rolling Stone that NIN material is being worked on and touring isn't out of the question

(b) Rumors start flying around on the internet about NIN playing Coachella and how NIN are booking tour dates for 2013 (yeah, I know anybody can make this shit up, but was anyone making this up in 2010, 2011, 2012?)

(c) In the Reddit AMA a fan asked about LITS stage setup and then tells Trent about how he would love to see NIN live again: Trent ends his response with: "Cryptic additional comment: 2013"

(d) In the Reddit AMA Trent states he is rehearsing with two bands and working with Roy (Bennett) - who just happened to help with the stage setup for LITS

There is nothing else to speculate about - NIN is touring in 2013.
    Last edited by somewhat_; 11-14-2012 at 05:04 PM. Reason: spelling/grammar

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Rob just posted a link to his gallery of glitch artwork he came up with while working on HTDA artwork. He'll have prints available early next year.

http://rob-sheridan.com/analog/one.html

Last edited by ImTheWiseJanitor; 11-14-2012 at 01:02 PM.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by somewhat_ View Post
    It's all lined up for us:

(a) Trent states in Rolling Stone that NIN material is being worked on and touring isn't out of the question

(b) Rumors start flying around on the internet about NIN playing Coachella and how NIN are booking tour dates for 2013 (yeah, I know anybody can make this shit up, but was anyone making this up in 2010, 2011, 2012?)

(c) In the Reddit AMA a fan asked about LITS stage setup and then tells Trent about how he would love to see NIN live again: Trent ends his response with: "Cryptic additional comment: 2013"

(d) In the Reddit AMA Trent states he is rehearsing with two bands and working with Roy (Bennett) - who just happened to help with the stage setup for LITS

There is nothing else to speculate about - NIN is touring in 2013.
    I agree with the thinking. I just won't speak it as fact untill it is officially confirmed

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Wall papers for all your gadgets:

Zip file: http://t.co/YUw6wP4m

Flicker stream: http://www.flickr.com/photos/howtodestroyangels/sets/

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    If I see one more dumbass tweeting HTDA begging for a CD release of An omen EP_ I'm gonna flip a table.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Final Destiny View Post
    If I see one more dumbass tweeting HTDA begging for a CD release of An omen EP_ I'm gonna flip a table.
    If that ends up happening, will you please film it and put Trent singing "I AM THE GREAT DESTROYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH" over it?

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Got the e-mail from HTDA about the new EP. Look what they did to the last names. hahahahaha

An omen EP_ is the brand new release from How to destroy angels_ (Mariqueen maandig, Trent reznor, Atticus ross, Rob sheridan). You can download it directly from us at store.destroyangels.com