Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Godflesh, Jesu and all things Justin Broadrick

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    I am chomping at the bit for new Final music. Solaris is one of my favorite albums of all time. Here's hoping for that White Static Demon album that was supposed to come out too..

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    New Jesu....Dig it

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    jesu - 'Never'
    5 track EP/Mini LP will now be released on Fri Jul 03 to coincide with Bandcamp no fees day.
    Highly limited physical versions will be available for pre-sale, these physical versions will not immediately (if ever) be distributed elsewhere outside of the jesu Bandcamp/JKB store, each physical order comes with the digital, and the digital can be bought alone.
    There will be 1000 vinyl made up of 3 separate colour vinyls plus a standard black vinyl, and 500 x CD only.
    jesu - 'Never'

01 Because Of You

02 Never There For You
    03 Never…
    04 Suffocator
    05 Never There For You (Original Vision)
    Avalanche Recordings 2020. AREC048
    All physical orders will ship from the JKBdotcom store in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, EU. Orders are shipped by We Ship Vinyl / Southern Lord EU.
    NB: There will be no domestic Japanese edition of 'Never' on Daymare Japan, instead it will be the bonus/extra CD with the forthcoming jesu full length 'Terminus', due Nov 2020.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Helpmeiaminhell View Post
    New Jesu....Dig it

Wow, it's amazing.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    the new EP is out today (I'm streaming it on Google Play Music, doesn't seem to be bandcamp just yet )
    Yes, certainly the return of Pale Sketcher! Considering this is just an EP, I'm curious if the forthcoming album in November will have a sound like this or something totally different. Sometimes Justin gets a bit more experimental in sound on his EPs for Jesu, but it's hard to say. I like it!

Some other new releases:
    https://avalancherecordings.bandcamp.com/releases

Tech Level 2- his drum n bass project. Pretty hard hitting. Dirty bass all over it.
    Final- Live Incubate Festival 2010 (free download) . An hour long performance
    Final- Live Marseille (also a free download) 40 min performance, very different from the Incubate one. both are great shows if you're into the Final project.

and available here is the new JK Flesh album that dropped this week. this one is def dirty sounding!
    https://hospitalproductions.bandcamp...ersonalization

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    The new Tech Level 2 is awesome - just what I needed.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    The new Jesu album is excellent. Its the missing link between Conqueror and Opiate Sun

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    yes, it is an excellent album, his strongest in quite some time.

as I said to him on twitter, the Final EP released this year and the new Jesu album are the perfect sound summary of 2020.