Quote Originally Posted by cahernandez View Post
I saw in various photos online that they have a big screen behind them throughout the whole show, showing even video of the band. They've never done this, their stage setup used to be a lot simpler. How did this impact the show, @RJK? I would imagine they are using the screen the same way Massive Attack did, to display political messages, making the show more powerful? Also, saw in a photo that Tom Morello used a double neck guitar, I believe that's a first for him in Rage? Did he use the double neck guitar well?

Good to read your comment "it seems like they've been touring for years", glad to hear they are still in top shape.

It'd be great if they could release an album before next year's tour (I'm seeing them in March). Doubt it'll happen, but one can only hope.
I know at the venue in Wisconsin the video screen worked well because the lawn section goes on forever. They also showed videos in between breaks every 3 or 4 songs.

As for the double neck guitar, Tom has played it on one song for the entire time they've been playing it. Wisconsin was the first time they played it since 2000 so that's why the last few reunions haven't seen the guitar appear.

Zack hurt his leg last night in Chicago, I hope he he's okay but it doesn't look good.