Page 92 of 92 FirstFirst ... 42 82 90 91 92
Results 2,731 to 2,741 of 2741

Thread: The Muthafuckin' Sports Thread!

Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    That's cool @chuckrh ...except for the part where first and second place are tied in the west, and the mavs are fighting for third, while bouncing back and forth between fourth and fifth.
    AnND, during the recent games, we were missing Finney-Smith and Maxi Kleber, AND Hardaway Jr, AND Dwight Powell?

MEANWHILE, the Blazers are, what?
    Giving their all to hold on to TENTH place?

We rested Luka for a REASON, big bro.

The mavs aren't exactly concerned about Portland.

Mark my words: Dallas will win 50.
    Last edited by elevenism; 01-17-2023 at 07:29 PM.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elevenism View Post
    That's cool @chuckrh ...except for the part where first and second place are tied in the west, and the mavs are fighting for third, while bouncing back and forth between fourth and fifth.
    AnND, during the recent games, we were missing Finney-Smith and Maxi Kleber, AND Hardaway Jr, AND Dwight Powell?

MEANWHILE, the Blazers are, what?
    Giving their all to hold on to TENTH place?

We rested Luka for a REASON, big bro.

The mavs aren't exactly concerned about Portland.
    We'll see at the end of the season. Portland is finally pretty healthy & are just starting to get Gary Payton II worked into the lineup. He's going to be a secret weapon & Golden State regret letting him get away. BTW: Mark Cuban was unhappy about that mural, haha. The NBA west is brutal this year. There's not much difference between third & tenth place at this point. It's Dame time!

Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    @chuckrh tbh , I don't think this is the mavs' year.

I'm thinking 25-26, honestly.

But you gotta rep the home team.

I have a Luka jersey and a Dirk jersey, both with matching hats, and a long sleeve Dirk SHIRT with a matching hat, and a Mavs 1980 T shirt, and a Dirk=Luka type shirt, and a mavs blanket and a bunch of mavs basketball cards.

My mom has a mavs blanket and a mavs poster and a a mavs jacket and a mavs sleepshirt and mavs slippers...

You get the idea.

It's root root root for the home team.

And, on that note, Go Blazers.

I get it.

Edit: and DON'T think I'm gonna get mad wrt talking shit about sports. What fun are sports, if we can't talk some shit?

Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckrh View Post
    HOLY FUCK. That was REAL?

Deep Ellum is the coolest part of dallas, where you can get tattoos and piercings, and catch The Breeders and Old 97s and Nirvana and NIN back in the day.
    It's the spot with the art galleries and such.

Hell, I'VE played shows there.

I used to live there. It's Elm and Main in old, old dallas

Oh my god. Yeah. That's hilarious.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    @chuckrh tbh , I don't think this is the mavs' year.

I'm thinking 25-26, honestly.

But you gotta rep the home team.

I have a Luka jersey and a Dirk jersey, both with matching hats, and a long sleeve Dirk SHIRT with a matching hat, and a Mavs 1980 T shirt, and a Dirk=Luka type shirt, and a mavs blanket and a bunch of mavs basketball cards.

My mom has a mavs blanket and a mavs poster and a a mavs jacket and a mavs sleepshirt and mavs slippers...

You get the idea.

It's root root root for the home team.

And, on that note, Go Blazers.

I get it.

Edit: and DON'T think I'm gonna get mad wrt talking shit about sports. What fun are sports, if we can't talk some shit?
    I've got all sorts of cool Sonics stuff from when I had season tickets. A Gary Payton signed ball & Ray Allen signed real jersey for example. On the Mariners side, I've got a signed Edgar Martinez ball. The bad thing for you about the Cowpies winning is Jerry won't fire McCarthy now. SF is going to be mighty tough even with Purdy (mouth - Deliverance reference) at QB. They are loaded for bear. I think it'll be CIN vs SF in the Super Bowl this year. Maybe KC on the AFC side. I used to hate the Blazers before the little dictator David Stern took my team away but now I really like Dame Lilliard. They've got some really good young players too that are going to keep getting better. Lilliard is awesome. & he wants to stay in Portland. He likes it there & wants to raise his family there rather than LA or NYC. PS: I have a few Seahawk jerseys, the best being a nice Beast Mode one. I broke down this year & got a Julio Rodriguez baseball jersey. I got a slightly flawed one for half price.
    Last edited by chuckrh; 01-17-2023 at 08:03 PM.

Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    You better throw me some fucking likes, @chuckrh :P

I literally said Go Blazers.

Mentioned
    165 Post(s)
    Vivas in Mexico. TIENES que gustar Los Vaqueros!

Dallas fue un parte de Mexico, no? Coahuila y Tejas?

I think we've had this conversation before, last year.

But, that's how I'd see it, si yo fue un Mexicano.

It's all about 'the home team,' win or lose.
    Yes, indeed Texas was part of Mexico, so i guess Dem' Boys are a Mexican team, lol
    Yes, we already has this conversation and as i told you the Cowboys are among one of the most popular teams in Mexico (actually San Francisco VS the Cowboys is going to be a big game here).
    And as i told you i got no beef against the wonderful people of Dallas, just the team, lol

And i do believe that Dallas have a shot against the 49ers, but Purdy has proved to be a more than capable QB, still i'll cheer for the Cowboys because San Francisco eliminated my Hawks...

Mentioned
    165 Post(s)
    So yeah, Cowboys lost, i still hope the 49ers are eliminated by The Eagles, but i got a feeling they might win.

Maybe the Superbowl is 49ers/Kansas City? It all depends if Mahomes is healed by next week...

Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    outside of the Bills the weekend went exactly as I thought it would. KC has struggled against the Bengals for years so combine that with a potential injury issue and you have the 49er's playing the Bengals for the Superb Owl.

Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    again?

Mentioned
    165 Post(s)
    I'll believe it when he actually doesn't play the next season.

There were also stories that claimed that San Francisco was interested on signing him.