Page 53 of 94 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,590 of 2810

Thread: The Muthafuckin' Sports Thread!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    i just left the world series game early and got home in lightning speed.

i dont fuck with extra innings. mets should have clinched it tonight but too many errors. they need a miracle.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    And your winners are..... the Kansas City Royals!!!!!!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Congrats to the Royals one of the best teams in MLB the last couple years can now wear the crown. I believe the Mets led every game this series too, they got a nice pitching staff to build a possible contender for a few years.

Aaron Rodgers' shit game probably doomed my team to it's third straight lost in FF. My Hawks limp to their Bye week at 4-4 could have been worst I suppose but honestly they need to go 6-2 after the bye to make the playoffs hopefully they come out looking better. Reset man.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)

FUCK. YES.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Congrats, they did a great job.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dra508 View Post
    Waaaaaaaaa. And now I no tight end.
    Trade me something for Jimmy Graham!

Almost everyone I have is on a Bye this week. :|

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    So fucking proud of Kansas City as whole. Not just the team. These past two seasons have brought this entire city closer than I've ever seen it in my 26 years of living here. People are genuinely nicer and friendlier to each other now, and when we won last night, NO FIGHTS, NO ACTS OF VANDALISM, AND NO ARRESTS were made. We literally partied until the sun came up, and our police officers even joined in.

Last night was how you celebrate a World Series win with class, *COUGH* San Francisco. Just people hugging and high fiving strangers for hours. Our local news station even stayed on until like 2 am and all got shit faced on air.

I didn't sleep last night, and I'm still in the same sweaty clothes and haven't changed. It all feels like a dream. I still can't believe we did this. I'm getting choked up just thinking about it right now. Truly one of the best moments of my life, last night. Goddamn.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    This is good to hear since I am flying into KC right now and was thinking my quick one day trip was putting me in the middle of a riot. Congrats KC.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheyCallMeDrug View Post
    i just left the world series game early and got home in lightning speed.

Let me get this straight. You left an extra innings World Series game to "get home early"? Why even go at all? Next time give your tickets to someone who will actually appreciate them. That's just sad. And your little air of impressiveness with yourself for doing so just makes it that much worse. For shame.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    lol, ok boss!

being able to spend my hard earned money and make adult decisions about what i wanted to do with my time was so much fun though! you got a cell phone i can reach you at so i can double check with you before i make anymore shameful decisions in the future?
    Last edited by TheyCallMeDrug; 11-02-2015 at 04:10 PM.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    and congrats to KC. they def outplayed the mets and made them bleed for any slight mistake they made.

it was a painful series to watch as a mets fan but KC def deserved it.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    lol, ok boss!

being able to spend my hard earned money and make adult decisions about what i wanted to do with my time was so much fun though! you got a cell phone i can reach you at so i can double check with you before i make anymore shameful decisions in the future?

Hey congrats my mistake you are an adult and you can make your own decisions I wouldn't have guessed that, but it still doesn't make it any less of a douche bag move. Just like how I can go to a movie and buy my own ticket and talk and text all the way through if I want to. Or go to a steakhouse and order an expensive piece of meat and take one bite and change my mind and send it back. But it's ok you keep on as you are because you're an adult and can do what you want and it's your God given right as an American to be an embarrassment if you so choose.

Its the World Series. People wait their whole lives to have a chance to be able to witness something like that. You clearly couldn't care enough about the outcome to stay till the end because you wanted to get home early of all things, and took a seat from someone who would've killed to have been there. GOOD for you!

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Wow, the Canucks are doing better than I thought. These rookies are killing it. But the Pacific is weak so far. Only the Kings have been doing well. Anaheim is too good of a team to be doing so poorly. Once they click they will be near the top of the Pacific, along with the Kings.

For the Habs (my team in the East), I still doubt their improvement from last season. Semin hasn't been the winger I was wanting. Hopefully I'm wrong, but I don't think they are a contender club many are considering them to be. By the deadline I hope they add some scoring depth to help out Max Pacioretty and the talent up front.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by valiantsteed View Post
    till the end because you wanted to get home early of all things, and took a seat from someone who would've killed to have been there. GOOD for you!
    who did i take the seat from that would have killed for it? a broke bitch like yourself who couldn't afford the $350 ticket that was available 2 hours before the game off stubhub? get a job loser.

it's pretty funny these is your first posts in almost 3 months. go back under your bridge troll.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

The Muthafuckin' Sports Thread!

I wish y'all have stuck around, but to each his own eh?

Let's talk about how I lost my ETS FF game and stayed in first! Wha wha . @Sarah K

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Ain't that some shit.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Kaepernick's getting benched in SF. What a downfall that guy has had.

In other news, Colts lost again. I dunno what has happened with them this season especially after having such high hopes after all the signings they made in the off-season. Granted, all guys in their 30s but still, they were good players at much needed positions.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I wish y'all have stuck around, but to each his own eh?

Let's talk about how I lost my ETS FF game and stayed in first! Wha wha . @Sarah K
    Congrats! My team slipped hard this week and eli was on my bench with that crazy game. Looks like the standings largely stayed the same.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    a broke bitch like yourself who couldn't afford the $350 ticket that was available 2 hours before the game off stubhub? get a job loser.
    I know you actually think spending that kind of money on something you don't care about at all makes you cool, because hey being belligerently wasteful is just so hot these days, right? As long as you get that selfie to post on facebook so you could show everyone where you were, while spending the whole game texting and maybe looking up occasionally to participate in the wave or t-shirt toss, it's money well spent!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by valiantsteed View Post
    I know you actually think spending that kind of money on something you don't care about at all makes you cool, because hey being belligerently wasteful is just so hot these days, right? As long as you get that selfie to post on facebook so you could show everyone where you were
    This isn't your personal soapbox or a rant thread. No one cares about your problems with society. Go complain in the rant thread next time Nancy.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    That game last night was so crazy. Nothing happened until the 4th quarter, then Luck went wild and almost pulled it off. Amazing.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Jesus Christ. Take it to PMs or something, just get this shit out of here.

I would take Kaep over to the Eagles in an instant. 49ers organization ruined him like they ruined everything Harbaugh did. A move into a non-toxic managerial environment will do him wonders.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    clydesofly is back for the season! best part of the knicks right now unfortunately.

http://www.instagram.com/clydesofly

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)

Royals World Celebration Parade today in KC!!! The city LITERALLY shut down. Businesses, schools, everything. EVERYONE showed up at this thing. It was absolutely amazing. I was pretty far in the back and couldn't hear the players' speeches, but whatever, I was apart of this historic gathering.

Over half a million (estimating c̶l̶o̶s̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶7̶̶̶5̶̶̶0̶̶̶,̶̶̶0̶̶̶0̶̶̶0̶̶̶ over 800,000) people. This photo only shows about half of that. You guys have no idea how crazy this was in person.
    Last edited by richardp; 11-03-2015 at 07:47 PM.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    that picture is impressive every time i catch it. congrats to you guys, im glad it went to a team who without a doubt deserved it.

i hope i'll get to attend a mets generated nyc ticker-tape in the next few years

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)

Largest gathering in the state of Missouri's history. Traffic didn't start getting decongested until about 9pm tonight. Just an unbelievable feeling to be apart of this today.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by richardp View Post

Largest gathering in the state of Missouri's history. Traffic didn't start getting decongested until about 9pm tonight. Just an unbelievable feeling to be apart of this today.
    Wow, so glad I left Overland Park and drove that circle around the city to get back to the airport. It was nice to see many people wearing Royals gear.

The city, the fans will be on a natural high for a while. Boston had it in '04. Nothing could bother a Sox fan back then.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Wow, so glad I left Overland Park and drove that circle around the city to get back to the airport. It was nice to see many people wearing Royals gear.

The city, the fans will be on a natural high for a while. Boston had it in '04. Nothing could bother a Sox fan back then.
    Yeah that was definitely a good call. A lot of people were literally ditching their cars on the highways right inside the city. It was nuts. Kind of looked like the Walking Dead.

And the best part about this, out of the 800,000+ (twice the size of KCMOs population, not counting other surrounding metro cities) people, there were only THREE arrests.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    It would be great to be part of something like that, some day.

But I live in Tampa.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Final Destiny View Post
    It would be great to be part of something like that, some day.

But I live in Tampa.
    The Lightning might win a cup soon

Wonder how that attendance would be. 1,000 people max?