Page 90 of 90 FirstFirst ... 40 80 88 89 90
Results 2,671 to 2,682 of 2682

Thread: The Muthafuckin' Sports Thread!

Mentioned
    687 Post(s)
    Mavs starting to look pretty decent!

It was kind of ruff when we rested Luka, though.

I don't see us winning a finals again, until we get him a TRUE partner. Dinwittee, Bullock, Green, Wood, Hardaway, Maxi: those guys are all badass.

But Dallas played their best seasons with Nowitzki and Nash, plus Finley...even though that wasn't our championship year.

And when we DID win, we had that big, hardcore center, Tyson Chandler.

The point being, we need a Nash to sync up with Luka's Dirk. You guys remember Stevie Nash hitting those no look passes behind his back?
    I mean, FUCK.

You could catch those guys at the bar together, they had matching shoes for a time, Nash even helped Dirk obviously learn to speak English better, obviously. (Find a dirk interview that doesn't include the word "obviously)."

Bottom line? Basketball is back in full swing. Thank the God of Basketball, Basketball Jesus. Or Jesús?
    Maybe it's JJ Barea.

I don't get into your American Beisbol, and the American Football...there just aren't enough games, and Dallas has been gonna "almost maybe make it this time" since the 90s.

Mentioned
    228 Post(s)

In case you're wondering "what fresh hell is this"...well:

"How do you do, fellow kids"

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elevenism View Post
    Mavs starting to look pretty decent!

It was kind of ruff when we rested Luka, though.

I don't see us winning a finals again, until we get him a TRUE partner. Dinwittee, Bullock, Green, Wood, Hardaway, Maxi: those guys are all badass.

But Dallas played their best seasons with Nowitzki and Nash, plus Finley...even though that wasn't our championship year.

And when we DID win, we had that big, hardcore center, Tyson Chandler.

The point being, we need a Nash to sync up with Luka's Dirk. You guys remember Stevie Nash hitting those no look passes behind his back?
    I mean, FUCK.

You could catch those guys at the bar together, they had matching shoes for a time, Nash even helped Dirk obviously learn to speak English better, obviously. (Find a dirk interview that doesn't include the word "obviously)."

Bottom line? Basketball is back in full swing. Thank the God of Basketball, Basketball Jesus. Or Jesús?
    Maybe it's JJ Barea.

I don't get into your American Beisbol, and the American Football...there just aren't enough games, and Dallas has been gonna "almost maybe make it this time" since the 90s.
    You got a basketball jones! George Harrison actually played guitar on this song. interesting trivia.

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Chemo sick this week so I'll be doing the NFL deep dive tomorrow. Flying solo, not the first time. GO SEAHAWKS!

Mentioned
    687 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckrh View Post
    Chemo sick this week so I'll be doing the NFL deep dive tomorrow. Flying solo, not the first time. GO SEAHAWKS!
    bIG UPS Seahaks!
    Twin Peaks area hanging in there.
    Its never mentioned in the show, but i can imagine Hawk, Andy, all Trumans, Big Ed, Carl, Cooper, and maybe even Cole, having a beer and watching Seattle games.

Meanwhile, as we say down here, "how 'bout them Cowboys?
    BIG ass game today against the despicable New Yorks or whatever its called.
    "think quick/you're runna outta lucka/playing Mr Big?/ we gonna get you fuckers." -Fugees, (with suckers changed to fuckers)

It sure was nice what we did to the...what are they called again? The Victims? The Vag?
    OH YEAH.
    The Vikings.

Mentioned
    687 Post(s)
    WE GOT THOSE FUCKERS1

There's a damn fine chance that we'll go to the playoffs, and, you know, lose in the fir...ok, i'll shut up.

At any rate, let's run a Seattle style train up the ass of the "raiders."
    They ain't RAIDING shit!

Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    I'm looking forward for the Seattle game too!

I loved the Lions/Bills game from yesterday, The Lions have become a meme at this point but at least they game a very competitive game against one of the best teams on the league!

Also: Russell Wilson keeps losing, lol!

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by henryeatscereal View Post
    I'm looking forward for the Seattle game too!

I loved the Lions/Bills game from yesterday, The Lions have become a meme at this point but at least they game a very competitive game against one of the best teams on the league!

Also: Russell Wilson keeps losing, lol!
    Seahawks own Denver's first & second round picks this year. Right now I think we would be picking in the top 5. Could be a historically good trade for the Hawks & historically bad trade for the Donkeys. Wilson looks done. We saw signs of that the last few seasons in Seattle. There was no way the Hawks were going to pay him $50 million a year. This trade could mess up Denver for years to come. So sad!

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    US 0 England 0. Why I hate soccer! There's 2 hours of my life I'll never get back.

Mentioned
    687 Post(s)
    US 0 England 0. Why I hate soccer! There's 2 hours of my life I'll never get back.
    oh, fuck me. :P

i'm a lifelong soccer fan, but, jesus...it's true.

Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Qatar is the first team out and it's the best thing happened so far. Also congrats to my great neighbors Poland on their fist win.

Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Mexico lost, we're almost out of the world cup (deserved)