Page 76 of 94 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76 77 78 86 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,280 of 2809

Thread: The Muthafuckin' Sports Thread!

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazy View Post
    My dude, we’re only about 1/4 of the way into the season. If we’re going by PER Giannis is slightly ahead of him- and Mikwaukee without Giannis are a borderline east 8th seed. Can’t discount what kind of scoring Harden is pulling out of his ass either (although like many others, I can’t stand his game). LeBron and LeBrow are probably gonna cancel each other out, even if I think James is still the best player in the NBA it’s tough when votes get split.

Mavs lost twice to the Knicks lol. That said if he keeps it up he’s definitely gonna be in the conversation at seasons end. He’s lived up to the hype- and probably exceeded any type of year two expectations right now. It’s a long season and anything can happen- good and bad.
    Carmelo "coach killer" Anthony got western conference player of the week. On a related note, rumour has it that the Portland coach has put his house up for sale.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    The Eagles beating the Cowboys just made my night.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnetic View Post
    The Eagles beating the Cowboys just made my night.
    Seahawks are done. The carnage yesterday with players going down with season ending injuries was spectacular. People are clamoring for Beastmode to return. I doubt he is in game shape at this point in his life. Merry f'n Christmas!

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Toronto and Carolina are playing an insane game right now. At two different times we've seen three goals scored by the same team in roughly a minute.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    24 is the real number of the Beast!!!!!!! GO HAWKS~!!!!!!!

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Glad Baltimore, and especially Lamar, got exposed. Dude is fun to watch, but I got tired of all the hype around him. The irony of this statement coming from a Chiefs fan is not lost on me.

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    The GB Packers can eat my ass hairs.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Speaking of the Chiefs...

I'd love to say I was confident after being down 24 to nothing, but I guess all that matters is the end result.
    Last edited by Archive_Reports; 01-19-2020 at 05:54 PM.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazy View Post
    The GB Packers can eat my ass hairs.
    WOOOOOO!!!!!!

Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by october_midnight View Post
    WOOOOOO!!!!!!

I pictured you smarter than a Packers fan. What a damn shame.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Hahahaha

Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    My blood pressure is fine, thank you very much!

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Don't worry. I have no doubt that GB is gonna go back to SF on Sunday and get pantsed yet again.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Fuck yeah Kansas City!

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    woooooo!!!!!!

muahahahahahahahaa!!!!

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    I won't complain. 14-4 with a 1st year head coach and entirely new scheme, to make the final four AND smoke out the shitty Seahawks? I'll get by lol.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    I won't complain. 14-4 with a 1st year head coach and entirely new scheme, to make the final four AND smoke out the shitty Seahawks? I'll get by lol.
    ya, you have 1 great player & a mediocre team. have a nice winter!

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    I will, that's apparently enough to be better than what, 29 other teams? Yikes for all of their fans lol.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckrh View Post
    ya, you have 1 great player & a mediocre team. have a nice winter!
    This is an abhorrent take.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Archive_Reports View Post
    This is an abhorrent take.
    just responding to the "shitty seahawks" part. at least when the hawks played SF they gave them a contest.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    just responding to the "shitty seahawks" part. at least when the hawks played SF they gave them a contest.
    This take was so common on Twitter last night it was trending lmao. From a team that was literally gifted a game with the fail mary, it's never not comedy.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    This take was so common on Twitter last night it was trending lmao. From a team that was literally gifted a game with the fail mary, it's never not comedy.

fail mary ancient history. maybe 3 current seahawks were on that team so it doesn't mean anything. like hypothetical seattle playing yesterday. GB looked worse yesterday than the regular season thumping. they had an easy schedule during regular season. maybe its that bothersome fly over state thing.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    But...GB beat the Hawks. I don't really give a shit about either team, but SEA and SF are in the same division and, more often than not, divisional games are always closer than normal. See MIA v NE.

Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    Meanwhile, in basketball land

Are any of you guys watching the Mavericks, with this Luka Doncic kid?

he is, honest to god, one of the best players i've ever seen.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elevenism View Post
    Meanwhile, in basketball land

Are any of you guys watching the Mavericks, with this Luka Doncic kid?

he is, honest to god, one of the best players i've ever seen.

ya, he's for real. i can't watch much NBA since they took my team away (sonics). still bitter. i used to have full on season tickets back in the day.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    But...GB beat the Hawks. I don't really give a shit about either team, but SEA and SF are in the same division and, more often than not, divisional games are always closer than normal. See MIA v NE.
    True, but remember...trying to talk logic and objectivity to Seahawks fans is sort of a losing battle lol

WE WANT THE BALL, AND WE'RE GONNA SCORE!

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Well, Hasselbeck DID throw the winning TD, so...

That was along time ago. I still remember him saying that dumb shit and then I was 99% sure GB would win so I turned the fucking tv off.

Speaking of idiots = Antonio Brown. You must work real hard to get Drew Rosenhaus to disown you. Now today. Dude needs some fucking help, regardless if he’s a FPOS.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    True, but remember...trying to talk logic and objectivity to Seahawks fans is sort of a losing battle lol

how many years in a row did the packers miss the playoffs before this year? since russell wilson has come into the league, the hawks have missed the playoffs once & they went 9-7 that year. by most knowledgable accounts, the seahawks were the 2nd most successful franchise in the last decade behind only new england. of course, wisconsin is a red state so we have to make allowances for that. maybe something in the (unfrozen) water? & the quote is so ancient that i don't think anyone from that time is even on the team anymore. maybe kj wright. nfc west is best division in nfc. look at recent super bowls. mostly nfc west. to stay at or near the top there is an accomplishment. & the hawks were the 4th youngest team in the league this year. not an excuse but if the end of the season injuries were out of control. top 3 RB, starting center, left tackle, the list is long especially on offense. the defense needs some work but a lot of youngsters got experience this year. hawks will be back & tough next season, unless russell wilson gets hurt. things would be ugly if that happened. why am i talking to a canadian about nfl? cfl is kind of a minor league almost, haha. i'm just defending myself here.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    So much real estate spent on non-Super Bowl teams. Mahomes, at this point, is a better QB than either Rodgers or Wilson in only his third year. (Both QBs will likely get HoF nods though.) Unfortunately, Rodgers' prime was wasted by shit coaching and some sort of misery always seems to befall Seattle lately. LAR or SF should own the NFCW for the next three or four years.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    So much real estate spent on non-Super Bowl teams. Mahomes, at this point, is a better QB than either Rodgers or Wilson in only his third year. (Both QBs will likely get HoF nods though.) Unfortunately, Rodgers' prime was wasted by shit coaching and some sort of misery always seems to befall Seattle lately. LAR or SF should own the NFCW for the next three or four years.
    Arizona is going to be tough again in the next few years. I think they are on the right path. Kyler Murray impressed me in his first season, they just need to get him a better supporting cast. SF will be good. Not as sure about the Rams. I'm not super impressed by Goff & they have some major salary cap issues. They kind of put it all on red (so to speak) & some things backfired. Coach is good but they definitely took a step back this year. The Seahawks are still going to be right in the mix. We probably have 2 more seasons with Pete Carroll as coach. I think there is a succession plan in place already possibly with someone not currently on the staff. Like a certain major college coach in Seattle who abruptly resigned this season. There are a lot of clues out there. I've been a Seahawks fan since the franchise started with a lot of bad years in there. It's kind of nice to have a consistently good team. Karmic payback for losing the Sonics & having 1 of the worst teams in baseball. I think SF is going to win the Super Bowl & I can't root for them for rivalry reasons. I like Mahones but not wild about KC since the Tyreek Hill drama. Just hoping for a good game & a nice Super Bowl hangover next year for SF, haha.