Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: Trent Reznor Writing Theme Song for Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    I dint see seperate credits for that one. They had the 3 licensed songs together in one section (Trents, a song by Elbow and the Skrillex track).

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Been playing this one a lot lately. I forgot how good it is. I'm still not really sure why there had to be two versions of the track, though - why even bother listening to the standard version?

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    I collected all the FLACs from the game. There are actually lots of little snippets and isolated tracks, along with various edits of the main theme (the Orchestral Mix does not appear anywhere in the game files). The quality of the files is excellent, far better than the official MP3s and the Russian CDs. If it's okay by the forum's rules, I could upload it somewhere.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by wizfan View Post
    I collected all the FLACs from the game. There are actually lots of little snippets and isolated tracks, along with various edits of the main theme (the Orchestral Mix does not appear anywhere in the game files). The quality of the files is excellent, far better than the official MP3s and the Russian CDs. If it's okay by the forum's rules, I could upload it somewhere.
    i would definitely be interested in this. i'm as much a fan of game music in general as i am of NIN almost.

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Okay! If anyone else wants the files, you can send me a PM!