Page 143 of 143 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133 141 142 143
Results 4,261 to 4,267 of 4267

Thread: What Are You Watching?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I know I'm late to the party with FX's Devs, but, holy shit it's so good. I actually started watching by accident as it began playing after another show of mine had finished. I wasn't really into the promos as it seemed a little too abstract for me, but, damn! Glad to be wrong about this one.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Anyone else watch Time Team? I never had the chance back during it's initial run but they've been uploading select episodes to YouTube, and then also offering commentary. And then I found out they also have a podcast going... all this is leading up to new digs coming soon. So, I'm happy about that.

An unfortunate place somewhere in the Southwest
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Oh wow, I was JUST thinking about that show last night. It was absolutely fantastic. Glad you're enjoying it!

As for me, I just got back from seeing Blue Bayou and it is my favorite movie of the year so far. Absolutely wonderful film. Highly recommended.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    The new Ken Burns "Muhammad Ali" film. So far nothing new really but as with most Burns films it's quite good.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruined View Post
    I know I'm late to the party with FX's Devs, but, holy shit it's so good. I actually started watching by accident as it began playing after another show of mine had finished. I wasn't really into the promos as it seemed a little too abstract for me, but, damn! Glad to be wrong about this one.
    DEVs is one of the best shows I've seen in awhile. Just incredible.

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)

halfway through and it's alright. It looks AMAZING, thats really what keeps me coming back. Serious $ was thrown at this. I hope the story grabs me more as I progress.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I've finally got some barbie boobs for a project I just hope works!! Watch this space, because if I pull this off I'll be crying http://cuddlebite.com.