Page 140 of 140 FirstFirst ... 40 90 130 138 139 140
Results 4,171 to 4,179 of 4179

Thread: What Are You Watching?

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Shadow and Bone on Netflix is really good. Finished the whole series already.

Mentioned
    883 Post(s)
    I watched “The Sound of Metal” on Friday night.

I really liked it.

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    As a big WW2 movie buff I had to give this one a try eventhough I have a huge dislike for Chloe Grace Moretz... but this was fun!

I was quite amazed by the creature design and atmosphere during the first half of the movie. It get's pretty bonkers in the second half, but on the fun side of things. Plus the soundtrack really nails it for me, kind of like a combination of Carpenter Brut and TR/AR.

Mentioned
    498 Post(s)
    i watched the first episode of The Nevers the other day and i really like it so far. joss whedon can fuck off into the sun but he has certainly come up with some amazing ideas over the years.

An unfortunate place somewhere in the Southwest
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    So, I saw Nobody today and even when I was driving to the theater (over two weeks since my second shot wooo) I honestly thought I might be making a mistake. I told myself that even if I didn't like the movie, hey, I'm still getting out of the house for a couple hours, still get to (safely) eat some popcorn and have some soda, it won't be all bad. For whatever reason I just really was not sure this was going to be my cup of tea.

Boy, was I wrong. I absolutely LOVED this movie. Loved it. It was exactly what I like in a good action movie: It was over the top, silly (but not too silly) and, most importantly, self-aware. Reminded me a lot of Baby Driver (which I also loved). Same sort of vibe. I had an absolute blast with it.

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    @theruiner : Saw that one last week after having forgotten about it entirely due to the pandemic. Loved it as well for it's nice combination of John Wick and plenty of humor without being too silly. I thought the last third of the movie was a little bit anti-climatic, but I really enjoyed it! It felt a little bit edgier and grounded than John Wick with enough goofiness to still make it a lighthearted cool little flick. I'd be down for a sequel and it genuinely made me laugh.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    The Mitchells vs. the Machines. Holy shit it's so good. It's from the team that made Spider-Verse. People will probably hate me for this, but I liked it even more than Spider-Verse.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Started ZeroZeroZero on Amazon Prime. So far so good.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by otnavuskire View Post
    Shadow and Bone on Netflix is really good. Finished the whole series already.
    I liked it & finished it too. But man, did that move fast or what? I think the season would have benefitted greatly from a slower pace or a few more episodes. I understand it's YA based & they want to grab & engage a younger audience, but geez. And the YA-ness of it all got laid on really think as the season progressed (except for the finale).