Page 34 of 154 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 134 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,020 of 4619

Thread: What Are You Watching?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

What Are You Watching?

Yeah, trivializing domestic abuse is funny.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thats funny because she is doing the same thing.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Yeah, it's disappointing that Rihanna could've been a voice against domestic violence instead of running back to him with the whole "HE'S CHANGED" nonsense.

On a lighter note, any other viewers of RuPaul's Drag Race? Non? Coco is a right bitch. What kind of gay doesn't know who Little Edie was?

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by slave2thewage View Post
    Yeah, it's disappointing that Rihanna could've been a voice against domestic violence instead of running back to him with the whole "HE'S CHANGED" nonsense.

On a lighter note, any other viewers of RuPaul's Drag Race? Non? Coco is a right bitch. What kind of gay doesn't know who Little Edie was?
    totally agree with both halves of your post. as one of my friends on facebook put it, "coco needs to go go." i haven't even watched this week's episode yet, but GOD I HATE HER. i was ok with the double elimination last week, since neither of them had the passion (but i did love vivienne for looking like a jujubee/raven hybrid). i could go on about that show for a while...

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    ^Vivienne was pretty but had no personality. Honey was my bet for week two, she was kind of a non-entity with her never-ending supply of kaftans. This is my rough guess for eliminations now:

Jade
    Ivy
    Alyssa
    Alaska (it pains my soul to say it)
    Coco
    Alyssa
    Jinkx (3rd, awarded Miss Congeniality)
    Roxxy
    Detox

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    1st season of The Shield. I watched a bit of it when it was on, but not the whole thing. The first episodes are funnier in places than I remembered.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    A doc called Jedi Junkies, about collectors and fan filmmakers, etc. It's kinda boring.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    SouthLand. One episode had a lot of homosexual themes. Not just one, but like 4 or 5 and not in a Ryan Murphy sort of way. Very interesting.

Top Chef finale - Tom Colechio already twitted that he didn't like the the live cooking format either - thank fuck. It's humiliating enough Spoiler: to not get to the fifth course because you just got whipped 3-1 was a drama fail

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Finally got around to watching Seven Psychopaths and hell, I loved it! Christopher Walken is amazing and Sam Rockwell is slowly but steadily becoming one of my top favorite actors! His description of the shoot-out made me piss my pants!

Oh and although she's not in much, I have a crush on Abbie Cornish! I love me some woman with a serious face! :P

Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    Valhalla Rising

The whole point of this movie seems to be intentionally brutal and disturbing.
    So far I'm on board.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Today we're rebooting The Wire from season 1 at a friend's place who's never seen any of it on his brand new home theater. We're planning one season every other weekend starting now.

Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    I've been meaning to finally watch The Wire. Still haven't seen a single episode.

In the meantime, I've been on a constant marathon of Tales from the Crypt
    Honestly, maybe it's nostalgia, but this will always be my favorite television show ever.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    been plowing my way through Archer. didn't think i could love H. Jon Benjamin more...

Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    holy shit. I'm only ten minutes in, but Battleship is the worst film ever.

I seriously want to beat the shit out of everyone involved in the making of this film.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    holy shit. I'm only ten minutes in, but Battleship is the worst film ever.

I seriously want to beat the shit out of everyone involved in the making of this film.
    I saw that last weekend on TV. It's extremely stupid. Awful acting. Bad visual effects. Lots of bad military propaganda. Makes me not want to listen to AC/DC for a while. Plus, it ends with the use of Creedence Clearwater Revival's "Fortunate Son" in the end which is an anti-military/anti-war song. Peter Berg is a fucking idiot. If I ever meet the guy, I hope to punch him in the face for being a dumbass. It's as if I'm watching something from someone who went to the Michael Bay school of bad filmmaking.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Been watching The Americans on FX since it debuted. Great show. Gotta say, FX puts out some quality shit.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    I just watched the season finale of King of the Nerds.

I'm really not into reality shows (Hollywood Treasures being the sole exemption) but this show was harmless fun. My wife and I watched it week to week, and we loved it.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Starting a mini Daniel Day-Lewis marathon on netflix with Last of The Mohicans.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Still fucking love the finale! One of those times when the soundtrack and the film come together to perfectly finish the thing off! And saying that, I'm remembering all the parts that didn't have music. That's a line separating the Rob Zombies from the Christopher Nolans. Know when to put music in your movie. Rob may have good taste in tunes, but "Halloween"...

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    In the Name of the Father.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by onthewall2983 View Post
    1st season of The Shield. I watched a bit of it when it was on, but not the whole thing. The first episodes are funnier in places than I remembered.
    Finished season 3 last night. More and more intense. Think I'll skip today and savor the last four seasons more sparingly. Damn I loved (and still) love this show.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Spartacus War of the Dammed Ep 4

An unfortunate place somewhere in the Southwest
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by onthewall2983 View Post
    Finished season 3 last night. More and more intense. Think I'll skip today and savor the last four seasons more sparingly. Damn I loved (and still) love this show.
    You're about to reach the two best seasons of the series.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Watched Super 8 again last night, love that movie. Never noticed before that during the credits it shows the movie the kids were making, must be I always stopped it as soon as the credits started.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Watching the entire Twilight Zone series on Netflix. The writing seems to really come into its own in Season 3. Wow.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)

What Are You Watching?

Almost. Season four is missing.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by orestes View Post
    Almost. Season four is missing.
    Yes I noted that, so I guess I'm watching the entire series up through season 3 and then 5. Thanks Netflix.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Jim Jeffries - Fully Functional on Netflix. Wow. This guy is hysterical.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

What Are You Watching?

Snoop Dogg, um Snoop Lion on Bill Maher. He's sooooo high.