Page 119 of 119 FirstFirst ... 19 69 109 117 118 119
Results 3,541 to 3,547 of 3547

Thread: What Are You Watching?

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    since i'm still stuck at home with illness/injury, i started watching Westworld today (at the suggestion of @ItsChrisRoss - thank you!) and i'm on track to finish the entire first season before i go to sleep tonight
    Dude yes!!! Are you loving it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Just finished watching "Pokemon: Detective Pikachu"... a nice, cute, movie. Seemed a bit rushed in the story for the length of the movie. The onion lizard puppies (Bulbsaur's) made the cutest sound.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    My 100% favorite part of the movie was sad Pikachu. Just listening to him sing that song was hilarious.

However, I was the only person laughing at that scene in the theater. My son just looked at me like I had lost my mind.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegate View Post
    Just listening to him sing that song was hilarious.

However, I was the only person laughing at that scene in the theater. My son just looked at me like I had lost my mind.
    My wife and I also laughed at that. And also "I just invited someone I just met back to my apartment, I never do that..."

Mentioned
    379 Post(s)
    finished up the final season of iZombie today, which ended in a way that was almost wholly pleasing. a lot of shows have a hard time doing that. it started out as a quirky procedural (with a nice zombie twist) and turned into a very different show (that still stayed true to its roots) by the end, without ever losing its charm.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    I'm watching "The Family" on Netflix...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I've been going through I Hate Everything's "Search for the Worst". Holy shit...