Page 313 of 313 FirstFirst ... 213 263 303 311 312 313
Results 9,361 to 9,370 of 9370

Thread: What Are You Listening to?

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Inspired by watching "Wizard of Oz" yesterday, I dug this out. Lovely version of "Over the Rainbow" on this release. Rest is stellar, too.

Last edited by chuckrh; 04-05-2021 at 05:48 AM.

Mentioned
    507 Post(s)
    This band started out as an obscure Texas thing, and then they got some buzz, and even (i THINK) opened for radiohead, and then they, again, became an obscure Texas thing.
    But, good GOD they're fucking amazing. And, they were KIDS. If I'm not mistaken, the youngest was like 14 when this record came out. It gives me chills.
    Last edited by elevenism; 04-08-2021 at 09:19 PM.

Mentioned
    507 Post(s)
    I found these guys through a YouTube advertisement, looking for fans of NIN, Depeche Mode, and some other bands, to check them out. And they sound a LOT like DM with heavier guitar, but there's nothing wrong with that. I really like it, and I thought I'd leave it here, since they're specifically trying to appeal to, well, US.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Started to learn German again. Fallen in to a Falco rabbit hole

And Major Tom

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    RIP EARL SIMMONS AKA. DMX

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks for the share @elevenism, really appreciate it! We're a bit more grimey on our album tracks that weren't singles (aka one's that don't have a video), they may appeal to the Downward Spiral in all of us! Here's something else

Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Two Minutes to Late Night finally released their Splitsville cover videos - which I watched on repeat for about an hour back then - and they're so good. The heart behind the "Youth Overrided" cover / video combo is amazing. I mean the video production on "Moor" is good too but there's something about the other one.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    ERRA really knocked it out of the park with their latest, eponymous release. In what seems to be a recurring theme for them, the final song is beautiful musically with melancholy lyrics and leaves me with a feeling of longing and the inability to stop replaying it. No screams, nothing heavy...just a slow burning build to a fantastic crescendo.

I think it's second only to "The Hypnotist" from 2016's Drift.

Mentioned
    507 Post(s)
    So, in spite of all that's holy, I can't get enough of this song. I thought that MGK switching genres was fucking stupid, but THIS is just a whole hell of a lot of fun, and of course, Corpse Husband is fucking awesome.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)