Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: Random Tech Questions

Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    I think that if I can't get HBO Max on any of my devices - except for my phone? - then I should probably stop paying for it. I'm going to wait and see if it comes to the new Chromecast/Google TV thing next week and if it doesn't then I'm done paying for it. I'll keep it until the end of Lovecraft Country and then get my $15 a month back.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Does anyone have an idea how to save a video clip from facebook that's posted as a comment under some post?

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Here in Games et Technology, is there a thread just for Quake? (My search fu is not working...) Since the release of the score on vinyl I've dug up my old copy and thought about playing it. I got it installed with quakespasm and working on Win10 with a PS4/ DS4 controller with the music files (that was a PITA.) Just wanted to talk about it.

Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fillow View Post
    Does anyone have an idea how to save a video clip from facebook that's posted as a comment under some post?
    In Brave, you can just right click then "Save Video as...".

jDownloader 2 should work for most social media site stuff.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    jDownloader 2 should work for most social media site stuff.
    I love this tool but in this case it didn't help. I went to see their bug tracker/discussion forums and apparently their Facebook plugin is super outdated and the person who was responsible for it is like super busy at his day job (for like a few years already).

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fillow View Post
    I use the Video DownloadHelper (Version 7.3.9) as a Browser Plugin. It's not very comfortable here and there, but usually it works. I guess you'd have to play the clip in order for the tool to recognize and download it.