Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25

Thread: The New Introduction Thread

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hello Everyone! I am from the United States of America. I really have been wanting to join this site for a while now and did just a little while ago. I like to thank people.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hi, I'm Rowan, I'm some 21-year-old strange gothic genderfuck living in Sheffield, attempting to destroy western civilisation with my very presence or something. (that's what the Twitter Nazi's think my existence is doing right)

Anyway, NIN have been my favorite band since primary school, (Probs not the best band to request at a Year 6 disco) and help me somewhat with the above, so here I am.

To conclude, I hope to post as frequently as university allows me and to bitch about how everyone needs to listen to Cardiacs.

Cheers.

PS: I had old account, but a lot of shit happened between starting that account and starting up this new one so I'd rather just make this new one and consign all that nonsense to the history books.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Used to use ETS a tonne when I was a teenager, now I'm old and I'm probably maybe gonna post again I dunno. 27, East London, love my dog, love my NIN. Hi everybody!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Been listening to NIN since 1990 when I was 11 yrs old. By the time forums were a big deal (WT era), I was wrapped up in career stuff. Have just been down the rabbit hole lately, and finally reading up on ETS. Right now NIN is all I listen to for comfort to cope with a lot of life stuff happening.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    King Le Blue!!!!!
    Where is Kezghan?
    Azeroth?
    Seriphim?
    Fez is feedback?
    Sveta - Lana?(Svetlana - the girl that B&E in NOLA?!?)
    BrokenHalo?
    Self?
    (RIP - Bubbles)
    Becca?
    O.o?
    Lily?
    where the fuck are my OLD ASS BLUE room folks.....?
    and dont ask me what other colors there were....
    either you knew, or, your ass was to young to know...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hi, everybody. I've been a Nine Inch Nails fan for 21(?) 22(?) years now. The works have seen me through some tough times. Probably wouldn't be underselling it to say that if it wasn't for this band, I'd likely be dead. And the music suits such things so well. So therapeutic, right?

I'm into comic books, comic book movies, meditating, playing guitar, and standing up for what is right. And I have a healthy obsession with the end of the world, which is a subject Trent has more than touched on. Stimulating.

I hope to learn about the community members here at Echoing the Sound, and learn about myself and my place here in the process.

Thanks, everybody!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hey everybody, I'm Permian Designs, an artist operating out of Washington, D.C. specializing in mixed media, collage, digital art, and photography.

Been a huge fan of NIN since 2004, lurked here on ETS off and on since 2009. Figured I'd finally make an account and reach out in case there's any interest in my work which includes photos from various NIN concerts I've attended over the years as well as other various works inspired by Reznor's music. Also hoping to meet some other artists as well and check out their work so if you do any visual (or musical art) feel free to get in touch!

Will post my site and other links to my work over at the Artistic Expression sub-forum.

Hope to hear from you all. All the best, thanks!