Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast

Thread: The New Introduction Thread

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hey folks. My name is Steve. I scarcely posted (but often lurked) in the old forum as Saunakamuni. Still visit a lot, but don't post much. Been a NIN fan since my sister introduced me to PHM and Broken like 16 years ago or so... I write poetry: http://fracturedphrases.blogspot.com/ and http://fmghost.wordpress.com/

Nice to meet you!

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    I love how there are a ton of people who have 1 post and its in thid thread, lol. Free stuff brings everyone together!

This is my first post in this thread, so consider this my entry.
    Been with ETS since Feb 2005. Was a lurker for a few years before that, probably since 2003 or so.

ETS is definatly my 1 stop shop for all music and movie news under 1 website.
    Last edited by ManBurning; 04-06-2012 at 10:28 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hello there,

Actually a newbie here who loves NIN as much as anyone can love a group. Trying to buy all the discography but still a long way to end hehe. Anyways I love pizza and beer and a good cigarrette and always interested in meeting new people from all around the world. Greetings from Guatemala. See you around.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Name's Bill. How's it going? I would love to win free stuff I can't afford!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hi there, I'm a Bolivian NIN's fan, was checking ETS for over 4 years now but never registered in the site. In my country it's kinda hard to buy music in general (I mean both digital downloads or physical releases) but I managed to buy most of NIN big realeses. Greetings from Tarija, Bolivia.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I don't usually bother "introducing" myself on forums, as I mostly lurk. But, hell, free stuff. Worth posting for. I'm Ric, I was on the old ETS, but you didn't know me there, either.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Joe .... was a member a bunch of years ago and then fell off. have been nin fan since first albumn.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hi all, I'm Eric. It seems like I was here before but not sure. I've been a NIN fan since the early 90s so yeah I'm old Nothing like free stuff to a post out of me. Have a good one!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hello again ETS

I'm taniasue, I have a diff account but can not seem to long in, or get my password sent to lol So, hello again ETS from this one. I've been a NIN fan since 89', many ode to NIN tattoo's, and love our community. ttys xD

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Hi. I'm John, and I'm a NINcoholic. . .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hi, I'm djeseru. With the new fresh smell that comes from being just unwrapped. Non-lurker, but that may change. Devoted NIN fan since 1994. Can be found on Twitter using the same name, which, obviously, was how I found my way here. Having a spectacular week, reveling in tornado damage and finding a fantastic piece of art I have been in love with for some time. (...or is that "sometime"?)

Think I may enjoy it here. Be gentle...it's my first time...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Whoa...! Never knew a community like this existed. Where have I been since discovering NIN back in spring 2007?

Anyway, chiming in from Dhaka, Bangladesh here.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hello everyone, my name is Jorge Arias Cespedes and I live in Costa Rica, I am dedicated to producing events, especially rock concerts (in my country we call them "chivos") my company rather small but there we are growing slowly.

I'm a real fan of NiN and I interact with you and contribute in this great community.

By the way ... who may attempt to contact Trent and company bring to Costa Rica?

Greetings and keep in touch!

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Oops. Forgot to say hello back in November. Same username as last time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hi I have been lurking since 2001 became a member for Year Zero. I am on the memorial and have an ammo box. But i forgot my password and used a corporate email address for a job i no longer have so I couldot retrieve it.. Anyways I am from LA and waiting for HTDA new CD.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    me wants prize pack

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Glad to see ETS is back up. This is Gil. Hope to get that DVD. Thanks for the contest guys.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I am Rik.. I was never on the old site, though I have been reading these threads for years. Love NIN. Been listening since I was 10 (1995) and my old man would always have 'Pretty Hate Machine' and 'Broken' playing in his old beat up Oldsmobile. Saw him live in 2000 on the Fragility 2.0, 3 times on the With Teeth tour, and a final time on the Lights in the Sky tour. EVERY performance was an amazing experience. I only hope that someday, he hits the road again. Wouldn't miss it for the world

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    was refered to this from NIN tweet. never been here before...been a NIN fan since I first heard Pretty Hate Machine's Head Like a Hole video back in the day. I have all their CD's including Ghosts + The Slip...think they're great.
    Last edited by rmc (me); 04-07-2012 at 12:11 AM. Reason: lameness of first post

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Ahoy there,

Actually I was more active on the old ETS board but when the new one inaugurated, I created an account and started following what was goin' on once again. My old board name was "BernardMarx" now I am "NMA"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Huh... could have sworn I'd introduced myself here a while ago, but a quick forum search turns up nothing.

Anyway, I'm Mike, I like electronic music, I try to make video games but suck at releasing anything. I have released a couple Windows applications at www.bipolardesign.tk (old crappy site) and a couple Android Apps (search BipolarDesign on the official marketplace). I gained 10 points of internet fame for my Echoplex Drum Simulator, almost had it added to the TOIOIU DVD's, but someone heading the DVD authoring process forgot about me. And then went into hiding (aka, stopped having spare time to make stuff). Now I'm back and making things though! Yay things!

Watch this space for my project updates: https://twitter.com/#!/BipolarDesign

Watch this space for my personal updates: https://twitter.com/#!/BipolarMike

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Ohai. I like cats and I have no friends. Kk. 8)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

intro

The name's dave. I've been a fan of nails for 20 years now. Have a nice collection. Ive got all 4 of my kids (ages from 1 to 8) rocking out to nails from day one. I saw them live in atlanta during the fragility tour. My favorite cd is "Still"
    Last edited by gottheone; 04-07-2012 at 12:29 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hello everyone! I'm NIN fan since 2001

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hello Hello... It's me. Nailsinch9.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Like To Introduce Myslf

Been a NIN fan now since the 90's and hope to one day work with Trent and Rob. Screen name is macman337. So looking forward on new projects and maybe shows?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hello all, newbie here.
    I'm Kristen

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hello,
    My name is Jonathan. I've been a NIN fan since the beginning almost but I'm brand new to ETS. I wish I would have known about this before...lol! I tend to live under a rock most of the time though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hi, I am jarod
    find me on twitter.com/jarod73
    I founded the pirate party of georgia piratepartyofgeorgia.org

If you would like to get to know me please just say hi

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jarod73 View Post
    Hi, I am jarod
    find me on twitter.com/jarod73
    I founded the pirate party of georgia piratepartyofgeorgia.org

If you would like to get to know me please just say hi
    hi

On another note - this Dvd contest is a late April Fools joke, right?