Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27

Thread: The New Introduction Thread

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hello to everyone! With how forums tend to be I can assume you’d just wanna call me Sailor and that’s fine by me but if you so desire you can call me Dean or Deanky or Deanoid or Deanberry or whatever you like. I’m a fresh faced 19 year old little freak who’s been listening to the soulful sounds of Mr. Reznor for my whole life, but I recently got wayyyy more insane about NIN than I’ve ever been after seeing the Louder Than Life show and having a really good time there. Have been perusing everything related to ol’ T-Rez and his friends in the time since and really admire the history behind this board + find it less scary than joining the Discord and facing the possibility of TR talking to me. Truth be told I’m soooo bad at staying active on forums most of the time because I have what I can only refer to as “zoomer brain” but I’m hoping this will be the exception :,] also good lord it’s so scary that the last introduction is Meathead. Hope that guy’s having a good day wherever he is

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Not sure how this works, I'm sure you oldheads will school me. Some may recognize me, but most probably won't. I'm Prick on here and NINtourhistory, Prickiest Hate Machine on Discordance, Pretty_late_machine on Instagram, MeatFrog on NINwiki, and nebulous unformed identities on places yet to be.
    Last edited by Prick; 10-10-2022 at 01:50 AM. Reason: Not being a dickweed

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    Hello. I am making this post because
    I recently confused my best friend, when they
    were.reading the board.

I am Eleven. My wife is Florien SheapJynx, or just Sheap.
    My brother is Aztech, and his wife is Geisha.
    Along with our dear friends Ponic and Dubious,
    in the early 2000s,
    we founded a graffiti/art/music collective,
    known as Drenched With Ink, aka DWI.
    DWI now spans quite a bit of the US,
    most of Western Europe, Mexico, and even Japan.

My dear friend made me realize that all of this is confusing,
    and i understood what she meant,so I decided to clarify
    all of it , here.

So...introduction: My name's eleven,.I'm. an alcoholic
    Last edited by elevenism; 11-18-2022 at 07:42 AM.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Hey...soooooo been a bit of a crazy few years and just haven't logged on, should i re-introduce myself?

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Haysey_Draws View Post
    Hey...soooooo been a bit of a crazy few years and just haven't logged on, should i re-introduce myself?
    Jesus christ, has it already been YEARS?!
    It feels like WEEKS.

Hope you're well! Lay some new drawings on us!

I, myself, have only killed myself like...five times in the past few years?.
    I keep coming back, though, for some reason.
    Last edited by elevenism; 11-22-2022 at 09:47 AM.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elevenism View Post
    Jesus christ, has it already been YEARS?!
    It feels like WEEKS.

Hope you're well! Lay some new drawings on us!

I, myself, have only killed myself like...five times in the past few years?.
    I keep coming back, though, for some reason.
    It has indeed been YEARS. Around the time i started making a second income from my work and thus my entire spare time became doing commissions. I like to think my drawing have improved somewhat, but i'm on my work PC so i can't link them til later (boo!)

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    It has indeed been YEARS. Around the time i started making a second income from my work and thus my entire spare time became doing commissions. I like to think my drawing have improved somewhat, but i'm on my work PC so i can't link them til later (boo!)
    How much does a drawing cost?

I'd LOVE just a pencil drawing of me and the mrs. PM me.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    How much does a drawing cost?

I'd LOVE just a pencil drawing of me and the mrs. PM me.
    Hey sorry i just saw this (i blinked a 2 months passed!) i unfortunately can't do real people into drawings, i'm not that skilled lol. I'm just anime gals, sonic characters and soon some light furry stuff.

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    Hey sorry i just saw this (i blinked a 2 months passed!) i unfortunately can't do real people into drawings, i'm not that skilled lol. I'm just anime gals, sonic characters and soon some light furry stuff.
    Shit, I've seen your work. You're GOOD.

You should try it, drawing cartoon versions of people!
    Also pets: you could make bank turning people's pets into cartoons.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Shit, I've seen your work. You're GOOD.

You should try it, drawing cartoon versions of people!
    Also pets: you could make bank turning people's pets into cartoons.
    As much as that would be good unfortunately that market is being eaten up by AI now, even peoples styles are now being copied by the AI. I've gotta pivot to original characters and comics

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    As much as that would be good unfortunately that market is being eaten up by AI now, even peoples styles are now being copied by the AI. I've gotta pivot to original characters and comics

Bro. Ok, I guess? :/

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Hi. My name is Chloe. I'm obviously new here. I like music, art, political science, and psychology. I really appreciate the works of NIN, and wanted to check out the community.

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    Hi. I'm Eleveno. I just sit here waiting for them to take me to jail, and for medical people to diagnose whatever the fuck is wrong with my neck, (which they SWORE was cancer and then said nevermind), but neither happens!

I've been curled up in a grim ball of fear and regret- a lynchian, NIN influenced sort of ball, for months.

I hope to start posting again, possibly to your dismay.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm Lysari. Xe/Xem.

I'm kind of an old NIN fan. I started listening to them in high school on recommendation from someone I knew at the time, but forgot about them until now (whoops).

My music taste in general is kind of all over the place though. Some of my favorites include Green Day, The Dollyrots, Transvision Vamp, Wendy James, Evanescence, The Vogues, Enya, Laufey, Cigarettes After Sex, Leith Ross, beabadoobee, Beach House, The Cars, The Velvet Underground, The Cranberries, The Romantics, Van Halen, Joan Jett & the Blackhearts, REO Speedwagon, AC/DC, and Pearl Jam, but I'm sure I've forgotten a lot of others.

Things I like in general include Drew Carey, reading, writing, drawing, gaming, and musicals.
    Last edited by Celystial; 01-03-2024 at 12:54 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Roth. Not new at all, was here 20 years ago when it was a totally different format. It's surreal seeing some of the few remaining old names.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I wanted to see if someone at work was someone from here. They're not. But I was curious! Hope everyone is doing well.