Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: The New Introduction Thread

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Hi,
    My name is Horican, only been a fan since 2007, when i saw nin live in the YZ tour, but since that day there my abs fav band and i tend to check theninhotline and trent's and rob's twitter accounts about 7 times a day.
    I actually live in tel aviv, israel. im wondering, are there any other fans from israel in here?
    oh obviously id love to win a nice TGWTDT gift pack from sony, although i already own the beautiful cd.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    hey im pastthetaste. was a lurker here back in the day, and i will be again. only posting to enter this sony thinger. i love that you guys are back, fuckin awesome community!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    hello - I've been on ETS since 2004, and had a different username, but here I am properly introducing myself!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hello, been here for awhile now.

second to the right, and straight on till morning
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hello, I am here for the first time but a dedicated NIN fan nonetheless, Pretty Hate Machine pretty much changed my world and everything Trent has done since then resonates in my soul.
    Yeah I'm in deep. I am one of the many who have found that link in his music, that correlation that somehow rings so true no matter how different my life may be from everyone else.. we have Trent in common, he has a direct hit to my heart every time.
    And that stays true and new no matter what direction he takes.

So I may be a lurker here or I may jump in the fray, either way this place is already Home if it connects me with the family Trent has created with his music.

your new sister,
    aLilyWithThorns

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

hey

Hey everyone, new to this forum. I don't frequent many forums anymore but I always like to find places to spend some time. To make things short, I'm a redditor, brony, and music lover. Not sure what else to put, but that's it basically.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hiya!

Well I'm Xupz from France. I've always loved Reznor's work from the first time I heard his music – always have, always will. I'm sadly a late fan, too young to have lived more than one NIN concert. But it might have been enough to last a lifetime!
    In the meantime there's plenty to get by, between his awesome new band HTDA, which I've been stalking since the beginning, and his awesome OSTs with Atticus Ross. Seriously, their music never fails to thrill me. Every inch that I took since I was 15 and first started listening to NIN is filled with pure Reznor music!
    Incidentally, one of the coolest things about him is that he's got a badass fanbase.

I'll be a Reznor fan till the end! \ô/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hi, I’m new here as well. I only found out about this site from the MouthTapedShut retweet.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    hi, i forget when i joined.. but i've been a nin fan for 22yrs... miss seeing trent live, glad i was able to get 3 shows in for the wave goodbye tour..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hey everyone, new here to ETS but been a NIN fan since PHM. Look forward to meeting everyone.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Name: Mike
    Press Affiliation: Independence

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hello, I'm a long time reader, very few poster. I like frozen yogurt and kitty cats and big fluffy dogs. its very nice to see ETS is back up running. My name is Alfonso. *shakes hands*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hello everyone. Brand new here (obviously) - have just signed up due to reading TGWTDT competition on the NIN hotline and have been meaning to sign up here for a while, so I thought what better time than now?

I'm Rob, a 23 year old sound designer from Kent, UK and currently working as an audio runner in London. I'm also in my last year of University, studying Music Theory and Production. Have been in a few bands in the past, mainly of the metal/rock/electronic genres, particularly a band named 'Ventenner' which you can check out here: http://soundcloud.com/ventenner.

I have been writing my own music for a little under a year now and my first independent effort will be released in the New Year so watch this space.

Just thought I'd say hi and looking forward to speaking with you all!! Peace.

Rob W

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hey Y'all...Its been while..anyone else love the Girl with the Dragon tattoo soundtrack as much as me? I miss NIN so much...I hope TR changes his mind and starts writing more NIN soon....I'm going through with drawls over here! anyways. peace out everyone!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    WELL. it's kinda like a high school reunion. or perhaps not. but hey! i'm bill! i used to be indigae and... i think i still am?

update: i AM still indigae. INDEED.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Can't remember if I introduced myself again since returning recently- but since NIN hotline is giving away GWTDT, it seemed like a good day to make sure I'd done it.

I'm Chris (harrismonkey here and many other place on the internet)- been a fan since about 1990 (I'm getting old, fat and bald). Favorite NIN album is probably the Fragile, although it's hard to have a definite favorite.

I'm a sometimes film maker (used to make money at it, but not lately), and sometimes special ed teacher (may head back to school soon and actually get a degree- fell into it accidentally and found I really like it).

Just for fun here's a link to my last directors reel:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hello.
    I think the best way to introduce myself is http://flavors.me/annabo ; or if you're eager to hear me sing go http://soundcloud.com/anna_bo
    And that's not self-promotion, just a quicker way to do it, and you'll get more impressions of who I am/ what I do.
    NIN-fan since ~1999.

x

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    I was wondering why this thread was suddenly the most popular place in the intertubes until I went to the Hotline... Typical, people have to be bribed to come here...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    perhaps, but I wouldn't have done that (introducing in a forum) otherwise, so you never know... x

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    New guy here. Used to lurk at the old ETS. Don't remember if I ever signed up or if it was another forum that I was on. Glad the forum is back though.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Hello. Nice to meet you all.

I have two pet dolphins. I collect Gorgoneion vases and I'm a left-leaning Republican (due to being born with talipes equinovarus).

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Y'all know me but I dont think I ever intro'd myself here.

I like free stuff and this is pretty much why I'm posting here Gimme gimme gimme!

-TIMP

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hello. I'm new here.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    hi all, glad to see ets is back. I was thirteen, now am cicada. First surfaced in 06. Loved this place when the ear zero arg was in full swing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hello all, my nick is the same as it was on the original ETS board.

As you might recall, I translated the Colombian woman's dialogue at the onset of the YZ ARG.

I was a lurker when the original site went live, and joined in spring of 2005. I had not posted for a bit due to my time being eaten up by school/work. I hope to become a regular again.

* I would really, REALLY appreciate another ARG, as it was so much fun the first time around.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hey, I'm Stuart, and beside me is my wife Lea Old member from nin.com and TOIOU and such like... Still waiting for Trent to either:
    Go on tour again cos he's bored
    Actually do some work on HTDA
    Or bring back NIN to the studio and produce something other than the soundtracks!
    Oh yes, I have the soundtrack already - but havent got the film yet :0 lost my job so food takes priority (for the kids and dogs that is)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Hello, Jim here...again.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fixer808 View Post
    I was wondering why this thread was suddenly the most popular place in the intertubes until I went to the Hotline... Typical, people have to be bribed to come here...

I already like them better than the ARG lot, though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Bryan here. Was an active member back in my college days (~2005). Found my career while ETS was on hiatus. Glad things are back again.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    okay; so i'm Demogorgon, i was cappadocianman for awhile on the old board. *shrug* not much to it.