Page 68 of 68 FirstFirst ... 18 58 66 67 68
Results 2,011 to 2,023 of 2023

Thread: The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo (2011)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by blassster View Post
    Where do we boycott this thing?
    i boycotted seeing evil dead on principle and wasn't interested in don't breathe; it should be easy to boycott this as well.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by howisya View Post
    i boycotted seeing evil dead on principle and wasn't interested in don't breathe; it should be easy to boycott this as well.
    Slight drift...

Awww, you really missed out, on both counts. I had so much fun with both of those pictures. While it's a great pity that Fincher, Reznor (presumably), Ross (presumably), et. al. won't be back for future instalments, Alvarez is, to me, an exciting choice.

Not continuing the series with book 2 is a head-scratcher, though, for sure.

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    I think boycotting this new film is kind of silly, but yeah, I don't have much interest in it if it's not Fincher, Mara, Craig, and Trent & Atticus. I've yet to see Don't Breathe, but I wasn't all that impressed with the Evil Dead remake. It wasn't a bad film, just fairly bland in my opinion.

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Evil Dead remake was awesome, you guys are crazy. Don't Breathe was alot of fun too. THis sequel though, fuck you no way without Rooney Mara.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Thankfully the way it all wraps up, Fincher's version feels like it can be taken as something stand-alone. For me anyway, as someone who didn't read the books and really only saw just the first of the three Swedish movies.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Are the 5 multitracks hosted anywhere stable and long-term? Tunecore don't seem to have them up any more.

I've got them — I just stumbled across them whilst sorting out old data DVDs. If they aren't otherwise in easy circulation I'll put them on archive.org. But you might save me the trouble by telling me they're already somewhere

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jmtd View Post
    Are the 5 multitracks hosted anywhere stable and long-term? Tunecore don't seem to have them up any more.

I've got them I just stumbled across them whilst sorting out old data DVDs. If they aren't otherwise in easy circulation I'll put them on archive.org. But you might save me the trouble by telling me they're already somewhere
    They've been up on ItsJustDave's Google Drive since April 2012, does that count?

We could always use a backup on archive.org...

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Surely there's a site out there that could host them... the in-studio equivalent of ninlive?

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by butter_hole View Post
    Surely there's a site out there that could host them... the in-studio equivalent of ninlive?
    They are hosted somewhere. PM me for info.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    They've been up on ItsJustDave's Google Drive since April 2012, does that count?

We could always use a backup on archive.org...
    Thanks. My immediate reaction would be that Google Drive is very ephemeral, but I guess them being stable there for 7 years refutes that. However I'll put a copy on archive.org to ease my mind

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Is the FYC version of this readily available or still locked down and super sought after? Asking for a Nine Inch Nails fan community...

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by paul_guyet View Post
    Is the FYC version of this readily available or still locked down and super sought after? Asking for a Nine Inch Nails fan community...
    It's been readily available since early 2012, the awards season when it was released.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBang View Post
    It's been readily available since early 2012, the awards season when it was released.
    Then never mind...

And thanks again for tracking down the GG FYC!