Page 58 of 69 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 68 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,740 of 2047

Thread: The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo (2011)

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    I tweeted Ally what number he got. #1170/3000

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    I FINALLY got mine. Number 850/3000.

It is marvelous. Worth the wait and frustrations.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Finally arrived as well. Stoked for the low number and amazed at the overall package.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Anyone living in MA who had theirs shipped via USPS get theirs yet? I am getting really fucking antsy over here.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fadeout54321 View Post
    Anyone living in MA who had theirs shipped via USPS get theirs yet? I am getting really fucking antsy over here.
    Still waiting on mine (Boston area)

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Received my GWTDT limited edition, yesterday. Coupled with receiving my NIN drive, the day before, it's been a great week for this NIN fan. By the way, cool how the cardboard shipping box has the GWDT logo on it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bgalbraith View Post
    Still waiting on mine (Boston area)
    Same here. Hmmm. I wonder if they're shipping based on geographic region? Who knows. *sigh* Oh well. It'll arrive sooner or later.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I live in Indiana, and I still have yet to receive my copy either. Kind of pissed how this shipping fiasco has worked out, but I've recently stocked up on some classic records I've been meaning to get so I suppose this will get here when it gets here :/

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by flashback8 View Post
    Same here. Hmmm. I wonder if they're shipping based on geographic region? Who knows. *sigh* Oh well. It'll arrive sooner or later.
    I'm inside 128 and got mine last Wednesday. I was also one of the first ones at the cash register, maybe they're going out by order placed. or not.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Mailman came by. Another day without my deluxe edition. This is really beginning to piss me off.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Still waiting here in Northern Ireland too, according to my live receipt it should have arrived at the latest on Saturday.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Mine finally arrived this morning. #1268

The necklace is heavier than I anticipated.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Got mine today. #862. Also, everyone needs to slow their roll. It's well worth the wait, even though we've been waiting an extra 3-4 months.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    i finally got mine today #1169.
    has anyone got the flash drive to work? i can't get mine to work.. win 7 does not recognize it.
    anyone have a solution to this?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperpower View Post
    i finally got mine today #1169.
    has anyone got the flash drive to work? i can't get mine to work.. win 7 does not recognize it.
    anyone have a solution to this?
    got mine today, #2225

zero problems with the flash drive. plugged it in, windows installed a driver, and it was recognized right away.

pictures here: http://imgur.com/a/xwqVO

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    It arrived. #1020 OCD is pleased with that number. Glad this ridiculousness is over.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I got my package in the mail today but its not numbered, they completely left the plate off, and its not loose in the box. Don't know how that could have slipped through the cracks. I sent them an email, waiting on a response now. No problems with the USB drive at least.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkman2K5 View Post
    I got my package in the mail today but its not numbered, they completely left the plate off, and its not loose in the box. Don't know how that could have slipped through the cracks. I sent them an email, waiting on a response now. No problems with the USB drive at least.
    you know, that might be worth more money.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by arachnophilia View Post
    you know, that might be worth more money.
    I did think of that actually :-) Maybe they will get back to me and say that its a "special edition" of the deluxe package

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Finally got mine on a rainy day no less and the mailman left it sitting out in the rain. The shipping box got a little wet, and I got pretty angry upon seeing that what I waited months for was left out in the rain but luckily nothing happened to the contents or else I would have killed someone. Proud owner of #485 here

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    nothing nothing nothing.
    i hate sandbag!

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Let me tell you this.
    I was one of the first who ordered two boxes by using the US site (because the UK site made shit at that time). Well, still nothing seen.
    Last week may 8th I ordered an extra one using the UK site, and what do I see today? I received the box, it's #1431. It was sent with DHL.
    Crazy...

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    French double box set opening by MarkHasBeenMade

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Holy shit, the USPS tracking updated saying it got processed through the sorting facility in Philly today. I had it sent to my parents' house cause I didn't want it getting left at my apartment while I'm at work, now I'm wishing I just had it sent to my place since it would probably arrive here tomorrow. Oh well, just glad I know where it's at and there's an end in sight to this debacle.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    So did mine. About time, I was getting very frustrated.

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Had it delivered at work. #0437. Some slight dings to the outer cardboard box, but that's the only flaw I can see. The razor blade necklace/usb is perfect and I kinda wish they'd sell it separately. Looking forward to exploring the book tonight. It's an amazing package!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post
    I received mine today #1596. Although, anyone else have any issue with the USB drive? Plugged it in and my computer informed me that the device was recognized and ready to be used, however thats all I get. Doesn't recognize as a USB drive, nothing else comes up at all.

i plug mine in and nothing happens (i am plugging it into my computer btw)
    the usb drive does heat up tho, so it is getting power but nothing else happens
    i am using win 7 for those curious... anyway i have emailed Topspin but was hoping someone here could help with it instead seeing Topspin's track record

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperpower View Post
    i plug mine in and nothing happens (i am plugging it into my computer btw)
    the usb drive does heat up tho, so it is getting power but nothing else happens
    i am using win 7 for those curious... anyway i have emailed Topspin but was hoping someone here could help with it instead seeing Topspin's track record
    Stupid question, but are you putting in correctly? Since there is no shield around the contacts, it is possible to put it in upside down.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well, my order tracking finally updated...it's in Philadelphia, so I should have it in the next day or two. All this waiting, and I don't even listen to the soundtrack anymore. So I guess I'll pop it open for a few mins, and then pack it away with my Ghosts Ultra.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    My copy has been in customs for 5 days, now customs clearance is complete. Can anyone tell me if a packaging slip is included with the value mentioned anywhere. Just wondering if I'm gonna get raped by HR customs!