Page 69 of 69 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69
Results 2,041 to 2,047 of 2047

Thread: The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo (2011)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Imagine if they released the film cues for their Fincher work on vinyl as some sort of deluxe package for the soundtrack re-releases.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I went old school and bought a copy of the CD from eBay... dug out my old external dvd drive... ripped it... uploaded it... and its back.

And relax.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Was there ever any answer given as to why this has disappeared from streaming? I own the CD but no drive anywhere in the house... I bought the digital download back in 2011 but of course Topspin seem to have gone out of business... not on the TR/AR bandcamp. I can only assume rights issues. But if I can't listen to this score, then my human rights are being violated... so that's a real rights issue tbh

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by butter_hole View Post
    Was there ever any answer given as to why this has disappeared from streaming?
    No one knows.
    Quote Originally Posted by butter_hole View Post
    I own the CD but no drive anywhere in the house... I bought the digital download back in 2011 but of course Topspin seem to have gone out of business... not on the TR/AR bandcamp. I can only assume rights issues. But if I can't listen to this score, then my human rights are being violated... so that's a real rights issue tbh
    Given that you've already purchased it a couple times, and that it's only for want of an optical drive that you can't listen to it right now, I don't think anyone would begrudge you obtaining it from "alternative" sources.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    PSA: BUYERS BEWARE -- there are multiple 10+ copies of the vinyl boxset for sale on Discogs currently from various sellers ranging from $30 - $80. All of the sellers have zero reviews/feedback. Definitely a scam.

Obviously I assume most folks here will recognize it instantly but wanted to share the info anyways

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Reznor2112 View Post
    PSA: BUYERS BEWARE -- there are multiple 10+ copies of the vinyl boxset for sale on Discogs currently from various sellers ranging from $30 - $80. All of the sellers have zero reviews/feedback. Definitely a scam.

Obviously I assume most folks here will recognize it instantly but wanted to share the info anyways
    Those have been popping up with a lot of high-priced Discogs items - I have a few of them wantlisted and it's been going on for months. Really irritating that these stupid scam listings are flooding my wantlist update emails.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    I found an old DVD-R with the multitrack stems on them, so I uploaded them to archive.org*

https://archive.org/details/tgwtdt-multitracks

and updated the wiki page

https://www.nin.wiki/The_Girl_With_T...External_Links

(* still uploading as I write this)