Thread: The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo (2011)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    There had better be a BD release of this

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Is it actually confirmed that the soundtrack's being released tomorrow? I thought I read that 'more details' were coming, not a definite release? Anyway, count me excited for this. The thought of three discs of new music is an enough to make me pass out. Going to be hard to find the time/dedication to listen to it all in one go though..

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trains View Post
    Is it actually confirmed that the soundtrack's being released tomorrow? I thought I read that 'more details' were coming, not a definite release? Anyway, count me excited for this. The thought of three discs of new music is an enough to make me pass out. Going to be hard to find the time/dedication to listen to it all in one go though..
    Tomorrow is more details, from what some sites are saying, the 5th will be download day, and 27th will be physical day

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sheepdean View Post
    There had better be a BD release of this
    I hope so! I would sooooo buy it!

Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    between Underworld and TR/AR this is shaping up to be an expensive weekend...

i've seen 2 (perhaps 3?) different TV spots for TGWTDT; is there a comprehensive list somewhere of all the trailers/teasers/tv spots/etc.?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    between Underworld and TR/AR this is shaping up to be an expensive weekend...

i've seen 2 (perhaps 3?) different TV spots for TGWTDT; is there a comprehensive list somewhere of all the trailers/teasers/tv spots/etc.?
    http://trailers.apple.com/

Search for the movie...should have all trailers listed...