Page 57 of 69 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,710 of 2047

Thread: The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo (2011)

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    I'm in a similar situation to a lot of people. I think the worst thing about this (and source of most the confusion) is that Topspin's Live Receipt indicates the product "shipped" when all they really did was reserve a tracking number.

The whole "shipping in waves" thing is odd. I'm sure there is a reason why they have to apparently dribble out a few at a time, but it doesn't really matter. I just hope mine comes before June.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    I don't buy into the whole "shipping in waves as by order of purchase" because I bought it within about a minute of it going live. If that were the case, I would have had mine shipped on the 27th.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by richardp View Post
    I don't buy into the whole "shipping in waves as by order of purchase" because I bought it within about a minute of it going live. If that were the case, I would have had mine shipped on the 27th.
    I'm in the same boat and feel exactly the same way. I bought as soon as I saw it go on sale. So that excuse really makes no sense. I'm more pissed that I didn't get nearly the information that you all have received.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Received my order. So umm... how do you make that USB a pendant? :P

EDIT: Nvm got it lol.
    Last edited by shagg_187; 05-09-2012 at 09:50 PM.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Mine showed up today in Phx, #476. I ordered mine when the site went live too, and just so you know, USPS tracking shows when the shipping label was created, and when it is delivered. Love the set btw.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    My USPS tracking never showed anything besides "info received" until today, when it showed up. Now it says "delivered." So don't freak out if yours hasn't updated to say something useful like "in transit."

#499 here.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cheddamash View Post
    Despite my "Live Receipt" stating my package was shipped 10 days ago:

"Thanks for your email. Apologies for any confusion, but your product has not yet been shipped out to you. Our fulfillment team has informed me that they have created your shipping label so that it is ready to go as soon as the Deluxe sets are received at our warehouse. Deluxe sets are being sent out in waves, in the order that they were placed. Our fulfillment is continuously receiving shipments of the Deluxe sets and has printed out the shipping labels for each package so that it can be sent out as soon as the product arrives at the warehouse. Your order has not yet been shipped, so this is why you are not seeing updates to your tracking."

Fuckers.
    That response is bullshit! I put my order in for this the second the site went live before there were any problems, I still dont have it. I contacted them on Monday and they responded by asking to confirm my mailing address, which has not changed. I confirmed but since they didnt answer my question of "where is my merchandise" i asked again. They have not responded to me since then. They dont even have a customer service number to call. I hate Topspin!

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew View Post
    My USPS tracking never showed anything besides "info received" until today, when it showed up. Now it says "delivered." So don't freak out if yours hasn't updated to say something useful like "in transit."

#499 here.
    Why even bother giving us a tracking number if it doesn't even track the package. USPS sucks.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    USPS does indeed suck...I know my mailman who delivers is cool and he's not like others who just throws the package at the front door...I receive a lot of records and he always sets the boxes down on a bench we have at the front...it's somewhere else in the process where all packaged get all kinds of fucked up. The GDT box was all kinds of jacked. Crimped/crushed corners, tears, a few gouges, etc. Thankfully the foam padding inside protected the actual set as I previously mentioned...but man, if the box itself didn't have the name printed on it as it does, I wouldn't have been so annoyed.

But yeah...USPS does suck.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Another day of Topspin page saying it has shipped, and the USPS tracking saying they have been notified to prepare for pickup.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well i think you all already know that Topspin is all BS on the "sending in waves that they are ordered" email.
    I didnt get a chance to order mine until Feb when my tax return came in and I have already recieved it.
    Sorry to all of you who are still waiting.
    it is magnificant and worth it

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    So, what... is Topspin sending them out alphabetically?

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jessamineny View Post
    So, what... is Topspin sending them out alphabetically?
    I wouldn't be surprised. My last name starts with a Z and I have nothing

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    I'm so relieved that I'm not the only one waiting for this parcel to arrive. It's kinda sloppy, especially after the manufacturing delays, to have this sort of nonsense with delivery. I guess you get what you pay for... just later than expected.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Boy it would have been mighty nice of them to bump up the delivery speeds since this thing was delayed so much. But I guess the whole customer service thing is absolutely dead with this company. My last name starts with an H, so somehow I doubt it's alphabetical. It's more likely which label the monkeys working in this place figured out how to put on a box first.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    I just checked the tracking and to my surprise my package is in the UK and cleared customs yesterday. Heck, I might even get it tomorrow!

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Yeah mine is apparently sitting in Kansas City, KS right now. So I SHOULD get it tomorrow.

IT'S ABOUT FUCKING TIME.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    I keep seeing more and more misprint reports. Were there this many problems with the Ghosts limited package?

Joined (old ETS): 01 Sep 2004 -- Sydney, Australia
    Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Final Destiny View Post
    I keep seeing more and more misprint reports. Were there this many problems with the Ghosts limited package?
    What sort of misprints?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Mine rocked up yesterday, #1666

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Packaging is so cool... I wish I liked the majority of the whopping 39 songs to justify buying it. I'm probably subconsciously saving my money for The Fraggle DE.
    Last edited by Amaro; 05-11-2012 at 11:32 PM.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    I wish the USB razor necklace was available separately.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    anyone who ordered via sandbag got a mail or anything?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I received mine today #1596. Although, anyone else have any issue with the USB drive? Plugged it in and my computer informed me that the device was recognized and ready to be used, however thats all I get. Doesn't recognize as a USB drive, nothing else comes up at all.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post
    I received mine today #1596. Although, anyone else have any issue with the USB drive? Plugged it in and my computer informed me that the device was recognized and ready to be used, however thats all I get. Doesn't recognize as a USB drive, nothing else comes up at all.
    Are you using a computer or a blu ray player? If its a blur ray player I would update the firmware.

Has anyone tried copying this to another usb drive? I dont want to dig this out anytime I want to hear HD audio of GDT.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shoottofill View Post
    Has anyone tried copying this to another usb drive? I dont want to dig this out anytime I want to hear HD audio of GDT.
    yes, the data isn't protected or anything. You can copy the files to your local hard drive, then do whatever with them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shoottofill View Post
    Are you using a computer or a blu ray player? If its a blur ray player I would update the firmware.

Tried a few computers/blu ray players/PS3, nothing. I wrote to TopSpin about it... Now I wait.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kdrcraig View Post
    Why even bother giving us a tracking number if it doesn't even track the package. USPS sucks.
    I work closely with the USPS. What looks like TopSpin chose to use is the Delivery Confirmation (read: cheapest) service and the service does just that. It's not meant to provide tracking details. So, the USPS doesn't "suck", at least not for this reason anyway. TopSpin could have sent these Certified Priority Mail for $8.65... the packages would have a real tracking number and would have likely been delivered within 3 days.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I finally received my copy today, it looks great. I am glad I didnt' get a crappy signature like some others I have seen.
    #1051/3000