Page 34 of 69 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,020 of 2047

Thread: The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo (2011)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I got charged almost immediately.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Got charged last wednesday.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rdm View Post
    To the people who bought the deluxe version. Did you get charged right away? Or are they going to charge you when it gets mailed. Thanks = )
    I ordered mine on Thur the 1st (went live at 11PM CST, and I ordered about 11:45), but it didn't actually hit my account until Tuesday the 6th. I actually emailed toppspin over that weekend, and they said the charges looked like they went through. So I'm guessing it was just my bank being slow.

At this point, I've not heard of many people still having issues, so I'd say if you have an email receipt, you should be ok. You could always follow the link that came from TR earlier in this thread (apologize, I don't have it bookmarked), but I'm willing to bet you'll be ok.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    does anybody know where i can get the FYC version of the soundtrack?

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Corey Bloom View Post
    does anybody know where i can get the FYC version of the soundtrack?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lt. Randazzo View Post
    Yep. No more requests for PM's with the FYC version. Use your PM box and figure out who has it that way because it's cluttering the thread. I'll be cleaning up the messages for those later. Thanks!
    Please read the thread before asking where to find the FYC version.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    o aiight srry

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    this comment isnt asking for the actual link but to those who have heard the awards promo......does anybody know which titles from that tracklist match up to the commercial release. For example, what is the name of the track in the promo that is the same as An Itch

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Is dotcom one (or part of one) of the tracks?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Corey Bloom and imail724...I think you are suppose to PM the person who has the FYC and ask them your questions and not ask anymore questions about it in this thread. At least, that's what I'm getting from the Admins request.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisbeth View Post
    Corey Bloom and imail724...I think you are suppose to PM the person who has the FYC and ask them your questions and not ask anymore questions about it in this thread. At least, that's what I'm getting from the Admins request.
    Incorrect.

Corey, no idea. I haven't heard the FYC version and I'm not really rushing to it since it's shorter and doesn't have anything new on it. imail724, the dotcom.mp3 is shorter on the OST and is called "She Reminds Me Of You."

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Just finally worked an uninterrupted play through into my schedule. At the moment I like it more than the Social Network score, which I really liked. I can't wait to hear these tracks put to the film!

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    For those of you who ripped all the website tracks, would you mind saying which ones are on the OST, and if they're longer/shorter/differenter?

Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sheepdean View Post
    For those of you who ripped all the website tracks, would you mind saying which ones are on the OST, and if they're longer/shorter/differenter?
    do you really want to know? what if TR decides to put the cfitt tracks on the usb included with the deluxe edition? (not saying this is a possibility)

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    do you really want to know? what if TR decides to put the cfitt tracks on the usb included with the deluxe edition? (not saying this is a possibility)
    I have the tracks, somewhere on this bloody hard drive, anyway - and can't afford the LE. I just want to know for ninwiki, and have lost mine. Don't need to hear them, just want to know differences!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Incorrect.

Corey, no idea. I haven't heard the FYC version and I'm not really rushing to it since it's shorter and doesn't have anything new on it. imail724, the dotcom.mp3 is shorter on the OST and is called "She Reminds Me Of You."
    Thx for the clarification.

Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sheepdean View Post
    I have the tracks, somewhere on this bloody hard drive, anyway - and can't afford the LE. I just want to know for ninwiki, and have lost mine. Don't need to hear them, just want to know differences!
    I'm not trying to be stingy at all, but I do not want to be the one to post what I've noticed so far on the (very limited) tracks I've gone through. I think there's a much better time for this (like March of next year)

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    I'm not trying to be stingy at all, but I do not want to be the one to post what I've noticed so far on the (very limited) tracks I've gone through. I think there's a much better time for this (like March of next year)
    ..I don't see what your issue is tbh (fine if you don't want to of course). I mean, all of these tracks were available for all to hear, and they're all on the soundtrack. I just am not used to the OST enough yet to place each one, plus I've mislaid them on my hard drive (probably should've named them), so I figured asking people with a better musical memory than I made sense.
    And on ninwiki, I'd simply note "was on CFITT" and note any differences

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I might have mentioned this before, but:

Recurring motif, anyone? That low, seething drone accompanied by that sustained higher note. Each time definitely sounds the same to me, enough to warrant mention. Or am I tripping balls?

She Reminds Me Of You @ 0:18

I Can't Take It Anymore @ 0:28

While Waiting @ 1:04

Throughout 'Millennia'

Throughout 'A Pair Of Doves'

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Incorrect.

Cool. thanks!

Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Got another listen in this evening...

What amounts to disc 1 (#1-#13) and disc 3 (#27-#39) is great. Disc 2 seems a little long sandwiched in-between those (my favorites from 2 are 'Under The Midnight Sun' and 'Aphelion').

Holy shit, though, 'Millenia' through 'Of Secrets' is probably the best TR/AR have done together so far. Very impressed with the last "sequence" of this score.
    Last edited by Jon; 12-12-2011 at 10:29 AM.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    'Millenia' through 'Of Secrets' is probably the best TR/AR have done together so far.
    Are you including NIN in that?

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Ugh, just got online for the first time in six days and I don't have an email to the OST. FML.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by slave2thewage View Post
    Ugh, just got online for the first time in six days and I don't have an email to the OST. FML.
    The original order receipt you received by e-mail should have a "live receipt" link included. Click on that and you should have access to the appropriate download.

Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Seaward View Post
    Are you including NIN in that?
    yes, I haven't been too impressed with 2005-present as far as the studio goes (for releases under 'NIN')

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    I was so frustrated with trying to listen to this on shitty speakers I decided to buy some Sennheiser headphones. Plus i needed them anyways but this album will sound great on the Hd555 . = D
    Last edited by Rdm; 12-12-2011 at 03:08 PM.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rdm View Post
    I was so frustrated with trying to listen to this on shitty speakers I decided to buy some Sennheiser headphones. Plus i needed them anyways but this album will sound great on the Hd555 . = D
    That reminds me that I need to upgrade from the HD 202s that I have.

But yeah, listening to this soundtrack through quality headphones is an entirely different and improved experience from subsequent listens through my laptop speakers. God this soundtrack is amazing.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by acidpolly View Post
    Was anyone besides me immensely confused as to the purpose of this photo?

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Final Destiny View Post
    Was anyone besides me immensely confused as to the purpose of this photo?
    Maybe he's like Leo? You're supposed to find him at a screening so he can give you something? (Though one of the keywords is plague, which should mean avoid...)

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jessamineny View Post
    Maybe he's like Leo? You're supposed to find him at a screening so he can give you something? (Though one of the keywords is plague, which should mean avoid...)
    He's an actor, isn't he? I've seen him in something before.

new cool interview - http://thefilmstage.com/features/interview-trent-reznor-discusses-the-girl-with-the-dragon-tattoo/