Page 13 of 69 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 ... LastLast

Thread: The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo (2011)

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dzaver View Post
    i ordered the CD edition and got an email confirmation from someone else. I live in Slovenia whilst i got a confirmation from someone who live in Ireland. just great...
    Is this you they're talking about on nin.com?
    http://forum.nin.com/bb/read.php?9,1...82#msg-1323982

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by anodyne304 View Post
    oh just the originators of that killer song Trenticus and Karen O covered for this whole affair... i mean im well aware of Trent's feelings on zeppElin and all but really? It just plays with my emotions, being a freaking Zep head and all... im sure i'll get over it after a couple of more plays of Oraculum
    Wow, someone's paying attention... spelling has been corrected

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Yay! Just ordered both the deluxe and digipak versions! C:

Keeping in mind about the upcoming HTDA full-length and TF Deluxe Edition, these are indeed interesting times for NIN collecting…

Bring it on.

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jessamineny View Post
    Same here.
    I live in the Netherlands and got an order from someone from Slovenia.
    My orders disappeared, and I still got nothing. And now the EU website is gone. Sitting here and waiting is very frustrating.
    We are living in 2011 and creating a professional website is still a challenge.
    FAIL FAIL FUCK!

Quote Originally Posted by jezstyle View Post
    Yay! Just ordered both the deluxe and digipak versions! C:

Keeping in mind about the upcoming HTDA full-length and TF Deluxe Edition, these are indeed interesting times for NIN collecting…

Bring it on.
    Thank you, for letting me know.
    Last edited by witte; 12-02-2011 at 11:19 AM.

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    I sent an email to those guys.
    They replied:

"Thanks for your email.

Our technical team are aware of the issue and are currently working to resolve it.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused, we will be in touch soon.

Kind regards

Sandbag"

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    For Canadian residents, with S&H (which may have duties on top of it when it is delivered) it was $348.56 for the Deluxe with Standard Shipping.

Ordered around 11am and still Deluxe Editions available. Wanted just the vinyl but had to bite the bullet for the whole package.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Still no DE for Europe.
    Have you noticed there were no limits to the number of copies you could order?
    We are going to get ripped to our guts by scalpers on eBay!...
    Fuck!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I ordered Deluxe edition at 11a (CST), so they are still there. I'll probably buy the CD edition at a later date. The overall price for me was $316 and some change.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I had no idea this was coming out today so now I'm in a panic because I don't have the money on me to order it. Does it charge your account as soon as you order or does it wait until it's time to ship it?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jessamineny View Post
    yup. I'm this bloke from Slovenia. While he is getting my contacts I'm getting contacts from Ireland and Netherland. I really don't know what to do. I wrote to Sandbag about this and they are resolving the issue. While i have my order under a different number I'm getting confirmations of other people ?! WTF

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scramasax View Post
    I had no idea this was coming out today so now I'm in a panic because I don't have the money on me to order it. Does it charge your account as soon as you order or does it wait until it's time to ship it?
    It charges right away. As there's 3000 pieces and there's been issues with ordering, you should be ok for a day or so to get money in order if you really want it.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scramasax View Post
    One of the admins posted a few pages back that you get charged right away. He checked his bank account and the charge was there already.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks. I start work at 12 tomorrow, so if there are any left, that means a dash into the city center to get the money. Damn this completionist urge.

Mentioned
    253 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AgentofChaos View Post
    When TR mentions they actually scored the 8 minute trailer separately, I'm curious as to what that means exactly? Arrangements can be found in there and nowhere else?
    At the very least, it means the same cues from the film are used under different scenes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    First post on the new board, used to go by the handle skinnypuppy

Think there's any rhyme or reason behind the order number in regards to what copy we'll get from the 1/3000 vinyl run? Thinking about buying a second copy for X-Mas gifts but I need to sit on it for a bit due to low funds... But am afraid it may sell out since Ghosts sold out in 24 hours

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Ordered.
    The US website also accepted 'the netherlands'
    Good luck to you all.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    For me it was a no-brainer to get...the deluxe set sounds like an awesome package overall...BUT...I can't help but feel that we got more bang for our buck with the deluxe Ghost I-IV than we are with the GDT one...just nit-picking I guess.

I think that's what's keeping a few people I know from pulling the trigger and getting the deluxe GDT.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    My order receipt for the deluxe edition says that I opted for the 320Kbps digital download when I'm fairly certain I chose Apple Lossless. I can't find the right contact info; who should I be emailing to get this changed (if it's even possible)?

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by beat View Post
    My order receipt for the deluxe edition says that I opted for the 320Kbps digital download when I'm fairly certain I chose Apple Lossless. I can't find the right contact info; who should I be emailing to get this changed (if it's even possible)?
    Maybe?

https://app.topspin.net/account/help_public

Better answer is on the FAQ, though:

The 6 Track Sampler is only available in 320kbps MP3 format. You will be able to download in the audio format you have selected from your live receipt at the official release of the full album on December 9, 2011.
    Last edited by jessamineny; 12-02-2011 at 07:41 PM.

Mentioned
    253 Post(s)
    I think 320 Kbps downloads are included with every order. My receipt has a link to the sampler (which is only available as 320 MP3 right now), and greyed-out "download" links for the HD and 320 flavours of full soundtrack with a "street date" of Dec. 9.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    so, is everyone else loving the sampler as much as I am?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    So, the current pre-order on Amazon UK has the digipack at £17.99
    The GDT site has it at $24.23, which equals £15.46, with international delivery and the download on the 9th.
    Nice!
    Last edited by [Shep]; 12-02-2011 at 01:55 PM. Reason: formatting

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    I just bought the deluxe. It's very expensive. I hope I don't regret this haha.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    hello nu-ets. how exciting.

so what's the sketch with 'international'(/not america) ordering? we going through the US page as normal or waiting for the ROW one to work?
    don't want to wait ageson shipping over the sea or get hit for customs charges, not that I should for just ordering the CD but I've never had them so maybe customs are backing them up for me...!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Notice that the post on nin.com says we have "two options right now" does that mean there are other options not yet announced?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I am positively sick over not having the money for this.

Anyone want to buy an extra one and trade a Ghosts Deluxe LE for it? (I have two of them.) I forget what number it is but it's nothing "special" - not under 100, not "666," not 2500, etc. Pristine condition. ... let me know if you are interested.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by botley View Post
    I think 320 Kbps downloads are included with every order. My receipt has a link to the sampler (which is only available as 320 MP3 right now), and greyed-out "download" links for the HD and 320 flavours of full soundtrack with a "street date" of Dec. 9.
    my receipt has links only to full mp3/flac/lossless album, no dates mentioned, all links lead to to this always failing site https://dragontattoo.sandbaghq.com/
    hope it works on december 9th haha

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Just downloaded the sampler and am listening now; already cannot wait to buy the full-length.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jhulud View Post
    For me it was a no-brainer to get...the deluxe set sounds like an awesome package overall...BUT...I can't help but feel that we got more bang for our buck with the deluxe Ghost I-IV than we are with the GDT one...just nit-picking I guess.

I think that's what's keeping a few people I know from pulling the trigger and getting the deluxe GDT.
    Keep in mind the listing does say "Appearance and content subject to change". I wouldn't imagine they'd remove stuff...

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    If you don't want to bother with iTunes, I opened some temp file to find out where the 8-minute trailer comes from. This allowed Firefox to download it for me.

iTunes-free 8 minute Trailer

Mods, if this is against the rules (I don't see why not, it's the official source and for free), obviously feel free to delete the post. Gray areas.
    Last edited by blassster; 12-02-2011 at 02:39 PM.