Page 33 of 42 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 ... LastLast

Thread: Download Archive

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyract View Post
    I just bought the one on Discogs (needed it anyway) so I'll hit you up when I receive it.
    Wow, thanks for sharing! That's great news!

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Does anyone have the interview that was included with Year Zero when bought from Best Buy? It was an exclusive download.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pbgut View Post
    Wow, thanks for sharing! That's great news!
    Finally got the cd, here's a flac:
    http://nindestruct.com/music/Every%2...x%20Edit).flac

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Download Archive

Pyract, thank you! Is the release you got this one: https://www.discogs.com/Nine-Inch-Na...elease/1188495 ? Does it have that special edit as the first track, the one that's basically a radio edit but is also a different mix of the song (not the Interpol mix, but like the Fragile Deviations in the sense that it's the original but slightly altered, and still with vocals)? I've been looking for that as well.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pbgut View Post
    Pyract, thank you! Is the release you got this one: https://www.discogs.com/Nine-Inch-Na...elease/1188495 ? Does it have that special edit as the first track, the one that's basically a radio edit but is also a different mix of the song (not the Interpol mix, but like the Fragile Deviations in the sense that it's the original but slightly altered, and still with vocals)? I've been looking for that as well.
    Oh yeah, sorry I didn't know you meant that one. Here you go: http://nindestruct.com/music/Every%2...%20(Edit).flac
    Last edited by Pyract; 04-03-2018 at 01:21 PM.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Oh yeah, sorry I didn't know you meant that one. Here you go: http://nindestruct.com/music/Every%2...%20(Edit).flac
    Thanks so much!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nmitchell86 View Post
    Does anyone have the interview that was included with Year Zero when bought from Best Buy? It was an exclusive download.
    How did i miss this?

Anyone?

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Toadflax View Post
    What about that Tobacco video? You know, what I am talking about? /S

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Toadflax View Post
    Thank you!

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Damage View Post
    How did i miss this?

Anyone?
    I missed it because I was literally living under a rock back then. Only recently have I had more time to revisit all aspects of nin. If it wasn't for the ets community I'd be missing a lot of info. Thank you everyone.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    ...I was literally living under a rock back then.
    This seems unlikely.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Being lazy/technically inept, but does anyone have an audio rip of The Lovers performance video?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by roolfdriht View Post
    Being lazy/technically inept, but does anyone have an audio rip of The Lovers performance video?
    I would be interested in this too. In addition, is there a list of all the official video audio that is not available other than a rip? (example, list of all the "from the stage" videos, official live videos like the "return to stage," etc.)

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by buckaroo View Post
    I would be interested in this too. In addition, is there a list of all the official video audio that is not available other than a rip? (example, list of all the "from the stage" videos, official live videos like the "return to stage," etc.)
    oh man sign me up.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    oh man sign me up.
    What would be the best way to get this list? I can post a list of all the videos I am aware of, but I'm not sure that is the best way to manage this. I would like it to be pretty comprehensive, so including things like the live audio from the live stuff from Closure, BYIT, MTV specials, official videos (e.g. WITT Mark P. edit), Web stuff...

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by buckaroo View Post
    This is a start:

https://www.echoingthesound.org/community/showthread.php?t=540

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by roolfdriht View Post
    Literally only not doing this myself because my hotel internet is worse than dialup right now, so I can't choke it with this. But:

1) Download JDownloader - http://jdownloader.org
    2) Once it's installed and running, go to the top menu and click Settings -> Settings
    3) On the left menu, click Plugins
    4) In the search bar / drop down menu, type in or navigate to youtube.com
    5) Under "allowed media types", deselect everything but audio
    6) Go to the youtube page for that video, copy the web address, and paste it into JDownloader. Start download. Wait for download to finish. Enjoy song.

Alternately, skip everything from Step 2 and beyond and just paste the link right from the start - it'll just download everything it finds on that page, including the video itself. It'll still download an audio-only version as well. That might be the better option for the truly lazy

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    did the instrumental version of Came Back Haunted ever make it out there?

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hologram parade View Post
    did the instrumental version of Came Back Haunted ever make it out there?
    You might want to search for the track on "2013 Pop Instrumentals, Vol. 25" by "Karaoke All Hits" on your fav streaming site
    it's surprisingly spot on (and i don't mean like most karaoke tracks trying to fool you with acoustic guitar).

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Hey all, I received a copy of Raygun Magazine and TR's interview a few months back. I was hoping to scan the whole article. But I couldn't find a scanner around me that was able to get the whole pages. So, I took pictures of them. I know it's not the best for archiving. But it was the best I could do. Here is the link to the article if you want to download the pictures and PDFs.

http://www.ninlive.com/ryanj/trentre...unmagazine.zip

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninlive View Post
    Hey all, I received a copy of Raygun Magazine and TR's interview a few months back. I was hoping to scan the whole article. But I couldn't find a scanner around me that was able to get the whole pages. So, I took pictures of them. I know it's not the best for archiving. But it was the best I could do. Here is the link to the article if you want to download the pictures and PDFs.

http://www.ninlive.com/ryanj/trentre...unmagazine.zip
    this is awesome. thank you for posting. do you have any more like this??

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by snichols View Post
    this is awesome. thank you for posting. do you have any more like this??
    I've got a few other ones. But I really should have started keeping records of these a long time ago. If you have some, please submit them to me!

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Dude, I love Ray Gun. And that's a great interview. If you ever do get it around a scanner, I'd love to get a copy of that.

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zecho View Post
    Dude, I love Ray Gun. And that's a great interview. If you ever do get it around a scanner, I'd love to get a copy of that.
    There is a PDF copy in that folder. I got rid of the magazine after I took pictures of each page.

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Thanks for the flashback! I vaguely remember being upstairs at the Virgin Megastore in Pleasure Island trying to look inconspicuous while reading it for free.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Thanks for posting this. Also noticed the cover says "ninechnails" (without the 'in') I guess because when pronounced people often slur the first two words together? Amazing that there was a magazine that would intentionally mess with the spelling of a major band on its cover.

I'd like to read the Bowie interview the interviewer references about Trent possibly painting himself into a corner.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    edit: file in question appears to have been added
    Last edited by theimage13; 06-20-2018 at 04:35 PM.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Was "I Can't Give Everything Away (Farewell Mix)" available ever at above 128kbps MP3 quality? Ta!

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBang View Post
    Try searching here: https://archive.org/details/@purplesymphony?and[]=subject:%22remix.nin.com%22
    OMG THANK YOU!

I'd been wanting this mostly-instrumental remix of Ruiner that was fucking INCREDIBLE but I couldn't find the original MP3 anywhere and obviously remix.nin.com is down. But thanks to you, I found it!
    Last edited by klyrish; 06-26-2018 at 11:50 AM.