Page 17 of 48 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 ... LastLast

Thread: NIN Live Archive, Audio/Video Recording Thread - Download Links

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SM Rollinger View Post
    I cant remember, did they play that extended outro on Thats What I Get on any of the other shows from this tour?

(IMO that track is underrated)
    From what I recall, no! So, this was pretty cool and unique to hear!

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    @ninlive have you ever thought about adding a "notes about the show" section to each of the dates on the archive, to point out unique and cool instances? (like the previously mentioned outtro, or the various TGD breakdown samples from HIS and TPD for example). it would be for things specific to the show, not the actual recordings. i know that Tool "archive" has something similar with Maynardisims.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SM Rollinger View Post
    @ninlive have you ever thought about adding a "notes about the show" section to each of the dates on the archive, to point out unique and cool instances? (like the previously mentioned outtro, or the various TGD breakdown samples from HIS and TPD for example). it would be for things specific to the show, not the actual recordings. i know that Tool "archive" has something similar with Maynardisims.
    You'd have to listen to all of them in entirety and carefully, so you wouldn't miss variations, speeches and fuckups. I can only guess that this is quite an undertaking for one person, on top of trading, collecting and maintaining stuff.
    You can find a lot of "notes about the show" and TR quotes for early tours at gladcarrot' site (gladcarrot.com)

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    ^^^^^^

Yeah, I've listened to a lot of the recordings. But I'm only one person and for the small amount of free time I do have, I don't want to be doing that. I've already put thousands of hours in this thing. Unless some people want to help? Not to toot my own horn, but I have yet to find someone who is willing to work on this stuff like I do. Interest comes and goes. Not complaining, just calling it like I have seen it the last 9 years.

Maybe the show notes can link to the tour journal journal thread of ETS?

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninlive View Post
    ^^^^^^

Yeah, I've listened to a lot of the recordings. But I'm only one person and for the small amount of free time I do have, I don't want to be doing that. I've already put thousands of hours in this thing. Unless some people want to help? Not to toot my own horn, but I have yet to find someone who is willing to work on this stuff like I do. Interest comes and goes. Not complaining, just calling it like I have seen it the last 9 years.

Maybe the show notes can link to the tour journal journal thread of ETS?
    A combination of all those could be cool, link to ETS tour thread when applicable.

There is show info on the ninwiki, and a treasure trove of info on gladcarrots site. I have listened to everything in its entirety up through Fragile era, and probably a third of everything after that.

How? I didn't have a car for five years, so I walked alot. Plus, thousands of hours spent playing 2 Elder Scrolls and 3 Fallout games, plus Forza Motorsport and Gran Turismo.

Anyways, i have no web skills, but I would be more than happy write up notes on each show (that doesnt have ETS tour journal pages), combining my research with gladcarrots and the wiki. This would be for the older shows, going forward new shows could be linked to on ETS.

IDK about you guys, but I have been listening to shows from the Archive since 2009, and I want to give something back. I cant think of another band that has anything remotely similar, @ninlive has really gone above and beyond on curating this thing (seriously dude, thank you). If anyone with webskills or vast NIN bootleg knowledge could volunteer to help, im sure it would be appreciated.
    Last edited by SM Rollinger; 03-04-2017 at 09:18 AM.

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    @SM Rollinger , I will put this on my "to-do" list for 2017. Gladcarrot has done a fantastic job for those early year recordings, and he sent me over his data so I can merge it onto the archive at some point. I'll start to make a 'Note' portion to each show.

I wouldn't judge you for listening to almost all the shows. To be fair, I've probably listened to just as much on the archive since working on it. All, if not at least one song from each recording. (PS- I was pretty decent at Gran Turismo back in the day, lol.)

I appreciate the kind words. Don't burn yourself out on this one. Ideally, I'd love to split up each tour so that the work can be distributed evenly. I'd love to be able to have some sort of transcript like Gladcarrot did for those early tours. If you're really up for it, send me an email and we can talk about starting out!

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Adding the 2017 recordings to the archive now. Big thanks to sheepdean for sending me over Source 1 in mp3 initially. I then was given the FLAC source of the show in 24/96 and also got the taper/recording info. They are now up on the website for download. Would really love to know who this Me, I'm Not fellow is. Sad they have never contacted me about their recordings! Would love to chat.

Anyways, more to come. As always.

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Added two more sources to the Bakersfield show thanks to Coolerluzi and @innerturmoil . Awesome to see so many tapes show up thanks to a few people! I have another one from J Haynes that will be up shortly as well.

Hope that some of their performance will be streamed tonight. I do know of a few tapers who might be in attendance as well!

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    FYF set is now up. Great recording btw if you're selective.

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Note: There were encoder glitches at the broadcast source that caused video and audio dropouts at:
    middle of Somewhat Damaged
    end of I Can't Give Everything Away
    beginning of TGD
    end of THTF
    very end of Hurt

Here is the AAC audio track, extracted directly from the stream, split and tagged:
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/r23a5w..._%28AAC%29.zip

Video, your choice of MKV or MP4, both in 1080p60 with chapter markers:
    NIN 2017-07-30 Panorama NYC - New York, NY (MKV) public.torrent.zip
    NIN 2017-07-30 Panorama NYC - New York, NY (MP4) public.torrent.zip
    Last edited by TheBang; 08-03-2017 at 12:36 AM. Reason: Updated links

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBang View Post
    Non-Dime options for the video will be available soon.
    Thanks, I honestly have no idea how Dime works. I have an account, but can't seem to download a torrent file.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by niggo View Post
    Thanks, I honestly have no idea how Dime works. I have an account, but can't seem to download a torrent file.
    I can't download it either, something to do with being a 'guest' user. Hope it ends up on MEGA or something soon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm signed into Dime, but I can't find the torrent download link on the page for these files! WTF?!? Help...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I found my Dime account login info but can't seem to log in....does the account expire after a while when you don't use it? Guess I'll have to wait until the non-Dime links are up. LOL Thanks for the capture Bang!
    Last edited by hollowsminion; 07-31-2017 at 09:00 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I love you

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Please upload the video to another site soon, my old login at Dime doesn't work either and when you sign up for a new account they make you a "guest" and you can't download anything. Dying to see this footage on the first day of my staycation this week!

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    My dime doesn't work anymore either, waiting patiently for a MP4 link.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    BTW a YouTube stream would be greatly appreciated.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Non-Dime options for the video will be available soon.
    Thank you for this - my ISP is super shitty about throttling as soon as any torrenting is detected. Downloading this from Dime would've killed my connection for at least the rest of the day.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by slave2thewage View Post
    BTW a YouTube stream would be greatly appreciated.
    These don't really work from what I've seen. Any full-show festival webcast from a major artist that gets uploaded tends to get pulled down again pretty quickly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    dimes not working for me either, your link works but don't see any torrent file to grab thanks though, looking forward to the "non-dime" options

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    I am converting it down to 720p30, will try and host the result somewhere... sometime

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Note: There were encoder glitches at the broadcast source that caused video and audio dropouts at:
    middle of Somewhat Damaged
    Somewhat Damaged?!

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Because it was at the source, these glitches also impacted those of us in the audience.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Has anyone run the glitches through various analysers to look for ARG clues?

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FULLMETAL View Post
    Somewhat Damaged?!
    Wow, that is a totally unfortunate brain fart. It was supposed to be The Wretched.

Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by slave2thewage View Post
    I can't download it either, something to do with being a 'guest' user. Hope it ends up on MEGA or something soon.
    From what I can gather these days, you have to e-mail the moderator(s) and request to be upgraded from a "Guest" to a "Power User". The e-mail has to be from the e-mail address you used for sign-up, and must include your dimeadozen username.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    From what I can gather these days, you have to e-mail the moderator(s) and request to be upgraded from a "Guest" to a "Power User". The e-mail has to be from the e-mail address you used for sign-up, and must include your dimeadozen username.
    Ain't nobody got time for that - here's from another thread, I don't know why anybody bothers with Dime anymore, only a select few can use it.

https://youtu.be/JujihaeDpQ0

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    re: dimeadozen....yes if you dont log in/use your account for a long time, eventually they drop you. It happened to me last year or the year before.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    If anyone has plans on authoring a Bluray version of Panorama (menus / chapters), PM me - I have a burner and could churn out a few physical copies for the cost of blanks and postage (within the US, it would probably be ~$5-6 for the disc, case, padded envelope, and postage). If you just want a physical copy, please don't PM me yet - I'll let you know if it looks like it'll happen and will take requests then.