Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast

Thread: Drugs! Thread!

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elevenism View Post
    in my day, we got the blue ones from mexico, for like 10 cents apiece, all you can fucking eat. Yee-haw! :P
    Ugh, doesn't sound like any fun to me. Not into it. I can sleep on my own.

Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegro View Post
    Ugh, doesn't sound like any fun to me. Not into it. I can sleep on my own.
    Yes, you and i are opposites when it comes to these things i think.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    At age 23, I tried smoking pot for the first time the other day. The first thought in my head was why is this shit illegal?"At age 23, I tried smoking pot for the first time the other day. The first thought in my head was why is this shit illegal?"

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    At age 23, I tried smoking pot for the first time the other day. The first thought in my head was why is this shit illegal?"

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I have no earthly idea how I pulled that one off.

Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanmcfly View Post
    I have no earthly idea how I pulled that one off.
    It's what that shit does to you, son.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    It's what that shit does to you, son.
    That it does. We ordered pizza to our hotel that night. Best pizza ever.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Pizza and Chinese are both amazing. Also pretty much anything. I ate more than half a family size thing of Chips Ahoy one night... after eating a calzone.

Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    lol when i was a kid, i would get stoned and eat the whole box of wheaties.
    I would also get these cappucino chunky chocolate ice cream pies from braums and eat the whole pie.

Mentioned
    399 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah K View Post
    Writing a song called Adderall and Alcohol.
    Completely unrelated fun fact: SOMEHOW, Google thinks that your post is content injection spam.

Back to what you were doing.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    That's hilarious. I could barely figure out these goddamn .zip files. Hacking is not on my list of skills.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    So, I suffer from a pretty fucked up movement disorder called tardive dystonia. The only thing that manages it is copious amounts of cannabis inhalation. I've got my authorization to use cannabis for medical purposes in Canada (after fighting for seven years) and I thought it'd be nice to share what I'm currently smoking... the Afghani Kush strain (link goes to Twitter for a pic) from Broken Coast (a licensed producer). It's a smooth and complex smoke I've found so far. I dig it a lot.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Every time I eat a homemade edible from someone, I quickly remember that it is always a mistake.

Like right now.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah K View Post
    Every time I eat a homemade edible from someone, I quickly remember that it is always a mistake.

Like right now.
    I'm pretty goddamn sure I'll never reach for an edible... >___<

I really, really didn't think I'd go back to using weed after my last nightmare, New Years 2016. Clearly a paradoxical substance for some, like myself. I resumed with it almost a full year from the last time, this past December, going into it here and there ever since. I've been vaping the green mostly so far, but also experimenting with smoking again due to CBD release. Dosing is everything.

I know I've changed in identifiable ways since my last dealing with it. But as always, sometimes I'll border on some kind of hypomania, or a kind of extreme clarity where I know, as long as I'm alone, I can positively get high and be alright, and/or I just don't care where it takes me. That's probably where most stoners draw their tolerance from, and not the brand of anxieties I possess. Issues I have include but are not limited to OCPD, so I know my issues of control all too well, and am always learning more and more of how it is to let go, when I can/do. And with that, my main goal with weed is to continue to "open my eyes." Weed started as a seriously profound thing for me, where it was all positive, 4 years ago, and if I actually want to put my guard down it still apparently can achieve for my brain what it always has trouble fully doing on its own. It can truly be a tool to learn from in my case.

It's worth mentioning I started taking regular recommended doses of St. John's Wort this past November, along with certain adaptogens, cognitive supplements, and common relaxants like valerian root throughout the day. In the last couple of weeks I've started to up the SJW dose high, after confirming there'd be no harm in doing so. I've read some people online having compared megadosing SJW to a very mild dose of LSA. I'm at 2,500mg-3,000mg a day right now, not quite megadosing, but that is triple the recommended dose. Anyway, I can absolutely say this (and many other a supplement) is something worth trying for anyone carrying on with depression/anxiety, that is if you don't notice any side effects with basic dosing at first. It's hard to explain the feeling I get, but I know I'll continue doing this indefinitely, and also introduce other supplements. I use Nature's Way "Perika" brand of SJW, which is a patented extract from Germany (where SJW is a mainstream approach for depression), a reputable SJW product (and brand name). Like with any supplements, you must take it on a schedule and for 6-8 weeks before you should make any claims on any effectiveness.

Please remember that SJW quickens the life of any other drugs/supplements in your system. For example, for women on birth control, SJW is probably not a route worth trying as long as they're relying on birth control.

I've wondered a bit about MDMA lately. The real thing. No bullshit cuts.
    Last edited by Amaro; 03-20-2017 at 02:45 PM.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Drugs! Thread!

田と
    Last edited by Pbgut; 02-02-2018 at 11:56 PM.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    So yeah, I'd say I'm a heavy cannabis smoker (the joy of having a movement disorder that doesn't seem responsive to other treatments; dealing with the acute chronic pain is just a nice bonus).

What do I mean by heavy? Just a touch more than 112g (4oz.) / 30 days (in Canada, if you are a part of ACMPR, we get monthly grams/30 day limits).

As part of keeping track of what I'm inhaling, I post pics.

I wish I could get high more often, but it takes quite a bit of effort for me to get there... I'm more happy just not shaking all the time.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Is there any point of doing cocaine other than doing more cocaine?

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Anybody else on meth, caffeine pills, kratom, nicotine, sleep deprivation, malnourishment, and what I can only assume is frostbite from the lovely 10-15F temperatures we've had every night for weeks? I know most of those aren't really very extreme drugs but they do whirl quite a wind when married. Oy. I got what they call a lack.

Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    @Amaro , I know it's been a long time since your post, but rereading it, i had to wonder if you were talking about TRYING MDMA or using it again.
    @Harry Seaward I would argue that several of those things/drugs are fairly extreme: meth, sd, malnourishment, frostbite.
    Tell me about the fucking golf shoes.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    @Amaro , I know it's been a long time since your post, but rereading it, i had to wonder if you were talking about TRYING MDMA or using it again.
    Trying it, good sir.

I still haven’t, and I’m still not sure if I will. Definitely not on the mind at the moment. I just moved to Arizona where weed is medical, so I’m gonna go full-on CBD on you muh fuhs once I’ve become a member. Standby.

Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Amaro View Post
    I just moved to Arizona where weed is medical, so I’m gonna go full-on CBD on you muh fuhs once I’ve become a member. Standby.
    I was able to get off of 300mg of Tramadol per day by replacing with CBD. Not having to rely on synthetic opiates is amazing, for many reasons.

I use 2 drops of sublingual (100mg) every 4-5 hours. FWIW, I fractured my ankle completely, but the bone didn't move (lucky; so severe break?). I was supposed to wear a boot for 6 weeks but only ended up wearing it 4. My ankle is permanently swollen and purple on all sides, with the only way to fix it being surgery (rebreaking my ankle and clearing out dead tissue).

I'll stick with the CBD.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    I was able to get off of 300mg of Tramadol per day by replacing with CBD. Not having to rely on synthetic opiates is amazing, for many reasons.

I use 2 drops of sublingual (100mg) every 4-5 hours. FWIW, I fractured my ankle completely, but the bone didn't move (lucky; so severe break?). I was supposed to wear a boot for 6 weeks but only ended up wearing it 4. My ankle is permanently swollen and purple on all sides, with the only way to fix it being surgery (rebreaking my ankle and clearing out dead tissue).

I'll stick with the CBD.
    Holy jeez, dude!!

I think we all here must know what exact product you’re using.

Meanwhile there are some people who say CBD is a joke. I’ve used different products before but I was a mess with anxiety and stress and can only say so little about effects on me, not to mention experimenting was done from 2013-2016. Of course, every body/mind will be affected differently, but I have high hopes in a fresh start with how I’m feeling these days and the access to an array of products, especially with actual CBD strains.

Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    @Amaro I think it's imperative that all people and animals eat at least one dose of God's Own MDMA while they are on this earth. (Maybe not animals. I'm just stuck on saying people and animals lately)

You know how acid and such can open your mind and teach you about metaphysics when properly used? Well I would argue that MDMA does the same thing on an emotional level, in the realm of feelings and mood and such, when used properly.

Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Amaro View Post
    Holy jeez, dude!!

I think we all here must know what exact product you’re using.

Meanwhile there are some people who say CBD is a joke. I’ve used different products before but I was a mess with anxiety and stress and can only say so little about effects on me, not to mention experimenting was done from 2013-2016. Of course, every body/mind will be affected differently, but I have high hopes in a fresh start with how I’m feeling these days and the access to an array of products, especially with actual CBD strains.
    CBD derived from hemp is legal in all 50 states (for now), and the go-to recommendation is Green Roads. If you purchase in a store (head shop / vape store), the price is usually around $5 more than what's listed on the website.

CBD derived from marijuana varies too much from state to state to give a recommendation.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    @Amaro I think it's imperative that all people and animals eat at least one dose of God's Own MDMA while they are on this earth. (Maybe not animals. I'm just stuck on saying people and animals lately)

You know how acid and such can open your mind and teach you about metaphysics when properly used? Well I would argue that MDMA does the same thing on an emotional level, in the realm of feelings and mood and such, when used properly.
    i feel the same way about DMT
    -Louie

Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Go fuck yourself, Duragesic. Another friend gone.

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    anyone have experience with promethazine (phenergan)? it's an anti-nausea drug that i've been on since sunday. they work, but i feel so fucked up right now. almost like i took an opiate or something. think i need to call the doctor and see if there's an alternative. i hate feeling doped up like this.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kel View Post
    anyone have experience with promethazine (phenergan)? it's an anti-nausea drug that i've been on since sunday. they work, but i feel so fucked up right now. almost like i took an opiate or something. think i need to call the doctor and see if there's an alternative. i hate feeling doped up like this.
    No experience, but I think you're right to call the doctor and report the symptoms. If there's one thing that bugs me it's people who have the means to actually get medical advice and don't do it out of stubbornness or laziness. I like where your head is at re: "this feels fucked up; I should talk to the doc". And obviously, if anything more vital pops up (shortness of breath, etc), stop taking it until you can see someone about it.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Found a joint someone dropped on the sidewalk at work. Here's to hoping it isn't laced with something that'll kill me!

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ImTheWiseJanitor View Post
    Found a joint someone dropped on the sidewalk at work. Here's to hoping it isn't laced with something that'll kill me!
    eww, don't put that in your mouth! laced with the flu, maybe.