Results 3,361 to 3,385 of 3385

Thread: Trump 2020-21 - Epilogue

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)

no words on this

edit:

this, though?

woo-fucking-hoo.
    Last edited by allegate; 07-30-2021 at 02:04 PM.

Mentioned
    551 Post(s)
    I haven't been following this too closely (I've been moving into a new apartment, busy, and in general enjoying a break from it all), but I'm not following what those handwritten notes there are in regards to, or who the note was intended for?

EDIT: Ah, I looked into it... This is really to be expected isn't it though? And even then, could it be considered evidence that he actually said those things? He can just claim the notes are wrong.
    Last edited by Jinsai; 07-30-2021 at 03:03 PM.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Possibly the funniest thing I've seen in months.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)

I see they have run out of dog whistles in the Cawthorn household.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    ^^ What the fuck?????

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)

this is an amazing thread. there's got to be a word for the projection that Trump has done about things that end up being things that he/his people did.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)

honestly don't know what to do with this kind of introspection from a Republican. was it accidental? I know that Walsh had an eye-opening moment prior to the election but also it's hard to separate the usual grift (think the Lincoln Project and how they're raising money from Democatic outrage for Republican efforts) from this type of post.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    At least they're acknowledging it?

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    lol, Mike Pillow's cyber convention thingie has been a total failure.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by versusreality View Post
    lol, Mike Pillow's cyber convention thingie has been a total failure.
    Not totally, we got this from it:

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Maybe he just had to pee.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)

oh ffs.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)

"guys, we have no idea how to do this"

alternatively: guy-in-hot-dog-costume.jpg

Last edited by allegate; 08-19-2021 at 02:36 PM.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    I'm so glad that the white terrorist was arrested without incident. I mean, who doesn't have a bad day and try to blow up a...library.

Speaking of white terrorists:

Exclusive: FBI finds scant evidence U.S. Capitol attack was coordinated - sources

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)

I can't keep using the "oh no" gif.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegate View Post
    hahahaha the quotes at the end

Mentioned
    551 Post(s)
    I still do not get why they didn't just shoot the guy in the truck claiming to have a bomb.

Really... I get this notion that "all life is sacred" or whatever, and I understand that making examples out of people by killing them is generally not the most effective strategy, but blow that guy's head off already. We have been pussyfooting around way too much with these people, and so they feel entitled to do stuff like run into Walmart without a mask and sit on the floor and cry about freedom and their feelings. Fuck your feelings, remember?

We can't have some weird society where we tolerate someone dressing up like Chewbacca and raiding the capitol building with a spear, right before we kindly put him in jail and make sure he has a gluten free diet that's organic or WTF is going on? I've run out of every shred of patience.

At this point, I want mask mandates, vaccine passports, and potentially lethal enforcement of those rules. This disease is going to kill us all if we don't stop these idiots from bravely telling us to fuck off because we can't do anything about it.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    and potentially lethal enforcement of those rules.
    So... let me see if i'm reading you right. You want people who don't use masks and don't get the vaccine to be executed? Is that what you're asking for?

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Demogorgon View Post
    So... let me see if i'm reading you right. You want people who don't use masks and don't get the vaccine to be executed? Is that what you're asking for?
    Yes, you are reading that properly. That is exactly what he said. I almost replied and called out this shitpost last night when I seen it but had second thoughts because I didn’t want to get dog piled and argue for 2 pages over nothing because I’m not changing the guy’s mind anyways. BUT fuck it.

Like I'm not even trying to be a dickhead but @Jinsai must be suffering some sort of added stress or mental crisis with this pandemic shit. He's literally advocating on police authoritarianism because some goofy assholes caught in social media video clips don't comply with what Fauci God (the same dude who mishandled AIDS in the 80's) and governmental talking heads say on the news cycles in regards to "public health" reasons. He cares about "health" so much then outright says to splatter someone's brain matter with a firearm because they don't wear a paper mask in Walmart because they need to. He's either a homicidal maniac or just emotional? Either way the virtuous moral compass is broken where even though he doesn't agree with people instead of extending an olive branch he shoves an assault rifle in their face for death because they won't comply. You're two sides of the same extreme, intolerant coin. That's why I can't get behind half of these bonkers bullshit topics these days, people are extreme to the max and rarely try to see other's viewpoints whether they're WRONG or not. Then again, real critical thinkers listen to all opinions and not echo chambers. Shit like that is why American citizens have poor relation issues these days. The post two posts above illustrates it. You might think these people are stupid and insane for being so dangerous and unruly with reality but don't act like you're on a virtuous crusade on your high horse because you're not. Most of your posts in this area of the board are just dunking on republican retards on here.

The dude's worried about other people's behavior more than his own. He typed out a sentence to kill people with lethal force because of wanted mandates online on a forum. That's insane.

As for the FrEeD0M FiGTh3rZ he's talking about, yeah they are indeed stupid with their anti-vaccine and non-compliance rhetoric but get the fuck over it. Unless you're clamored around a gaggle of them and your health is in direct danger because of it than who cares. When your government lies, gaslights and destroys your trust over 2 decades of bogus news angles you reap what you sow. You're supposed to trust the same government that lied for years about Weapons of Mass Destruction and tons of other things from history (Gulf of Tonkin, etc.)? Yeah right. Hell, Fauci himself lied about wearing masks at the start of this thing last year. I'm not even a QAnon stan, rigged election truther, conspiracy nut or Trumper but I get why someone like that would behave how they are right now. In today's current climate where compassion has gone out the window from both sides we've made a horrible society to live in.
    Last edited by Space Suicide; 08-31-2021 at 07:43 AM.

Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Fauci didn’t lie. The science changed (we learned more about the virus as time went on). I think he advised wearing masks in good faith, and look, let’s say he didn’t. It STILL protects others and is more protection than not wearing one.
    @Jinsai I’ll say I’m not so much for killing those who refuse to wear masks though I understand your perspective. I want the vaccine to be mandated. Hell, here comes old man Dave, but back in my day, they pretty much were. Good luck going to school in the 80s if you weren’t. By the way, I was fighting leukemia from 1980-1986, and I still got the vaccines. These weak ass little bitch brain dead choads eating horse paste and shitting themselves? It’s time for Biden to mandate the vaccine. It’s FDA approved now. No more excuses. Fuck their libertarian and MAGA chud (despite Trump eventually telling these knuckle draggers to get it) conspiracy theory bullshit.

It’s time for this pandemic to end.

Federally mandate it. Schools and companies should follow suit.* You want to fight it? Good luck getting anywhere. No restaurant, school, grocery store, venue, airport, workplace—NOBODY will let you in anywhere. You’ll be a hermit screeching on the internet. So yeah, I’m all in on vaccine passports.

MUH LIBURTEES. Fuck you, you dimwitted cowardly dunce cap little turds. You’re done here. I have NO COMPASSION for these people.

And drag these fake ass attention seeking “journalists” and “doctors” pushing these nonsense theories in front of panels and strip them of their credentials. You failed at your jobs. Now you need to find something else to do.

*Before my ass is jumped, obviously there would be folks that would be temporarily exempt per proven medical conditions, treatments, etc.
    Last edited by Swykk; 08-31-2021 at 10:09 AM.

Mentioned
    551 Post(s)
    No. What I’m saying is if you run up in someone’s face and refuse to stop, while refusing to comply with safety precautions whereby you could be transmitting a lethal disease, people should have the right to defend themselves

This disease kills people.

...and really, I should "get the fuck over it?" I am not going to presume that you've lost anyone to this virus, or that you've had someone literally cough in your face and call you a sheep for wearing a mask, and I get that this actually doesn't entirely belong in this thread at this point, but sorry, yeah, I'm pissed, and I'm not going to "get the fuck over it."
    Last edited by Jinsai; 08-31-2021 at 01:17 PM.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    I'm going to lock this thread for a beat so that everyone can take a few breaths and decompress.
    @Jinsai - calling for potentially lethal enforcement is a loaded statement that doesn't do anyone any good. Please rethink that as a solution because it's not particularly viable much less ethical.
    @Demogorgon and @Space Suicide - responding with speculative statements that escalate said loaded statement also doesn't do anyone good because you're provoking an escalated reaction which is counterintuitive to the report Demo sent in suggesting we lock the thread. Throwing gasoline on a smoldering fire and then calling the fire department in to put the fire out is quite a strategy.