Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Action figures, dolls and other toys!

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    I collect teddy bears. I used to collect little plastic dinosaurs.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Got to unbox these the other day at work and had to snag em. There's also Cap, Iron Man, Black Widow, and Punisher but I left those there. I'll probably keep these sealed because they look good in the box.

Also got this beauty with Burke in a 2 pack.

Burke makes for a great victim in pictures.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Star Wars; A New Hope 40th Anniversary (6" Black Series)
    R2-D2

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

i love this figure so much! i wish neca could release more dc characters from these movies

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

1/12 scale astronaut Dr. Dave Bowman photogaphed against the unused score for 2001 by Alex North. The vinyl was put out in limited quantities with Beyond The Infinite artwork by Mondo a few years back
    Last edited by hologram parade; 12-06-2017 at 02:50 PM.

Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    I bought these little metal figures of the original eight characters from Street Fighter 2 for my brother. We spent at VERY least 1000 hours playing SF2 when we were kids. Neither of us are toy collectors, but when I saw these things, I knew I HAD to get them for him. The whole idea of the thing brought tears to my eyes.
    THEN, right after I bought the fucking things, I got paged to customer service at Wal-Mart and it turned out that he and his family were stranded in a nearby town (which is fucking NUTS because he lives in Denver and I live in texas.
    So I was able to give them to him immediately and we both got a little misty eyed and it was fucking awesome.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Make a wish!

After years of showing it off at conventions, Figuarts finally decided to release Shenron. He's not really to scale with the rest of the line but he's still huge and absolutely gorgeous. He's an absolute pain to get him in a decent pose too lol.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Last edited by hologram parade; 12-27-2017 at 08:31 PM.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

rounding out the terminator collections

some a new hope fun

current set up

also waiting on all these one:12 mezco preorders to ship between feb-august

Last edited by hologram parade; 01-22-2018 at 02:49 PM.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    I have the Myers on pre order as well. Will be the first Mezco for me.

Recent pick up is DC universe superfriends Batman. Waiting on Superman and Aquamman to hit the shelves.

I am wanting that Tech Noir T800 ultimate to go with my Police Station assault ultimate.

I also have Ultimate Jason pt. 3 on the way.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Conan The Barbarian View Post

I also have Ultimate Jason pt. 3 on the way.
    Ultimate Part 3 Jason is great though I think the part 4 figure is just slightly better because of the accessories (the cork screw was the selling point lol) but overall both are great and a testament that Neca has definitely stepped up their game within the past 5 years or so.

I just finished paying off my Nendoroid Morgana and my Figma P5 Joker. Morgana should be here hopefully within a week but I'm sure I wont see Joker until early to mid March.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
    Ultimate Part 3 Jason is great though I think the part 4 figure is just slightly better because of the accessories (the cork screw was the selling point lol) but overall both are great and a testament that Neca has definitely stepped up their game within the past 5 years or so.

I just finished paying off my Nendoroid Morgana and my Figma P5 Joker. Morgana should be here hopefully within a week but I'm sure I wont see Joker until early to mid March.
    They will be releasing part 3 this year and a camp crystal lake accessory pack.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    They will be releasing part 3 this year and a camp crystal lake accessory pack.
    You mean Part 2? I saw that on their Facebook awhile ago. I'm really hoping their next ultimate Jason is either Part 7 or 9. I'm sure they'll do 7 next as they already have a mold of Part 7 from years and years ago.

The Camp Crystal lake accessory pack is too fucking cool. The rock w/ chain that hooks to Part 6 Jason just makes me want to put it on Jason and throw it into a fish tank lol.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Yea my bad. Its early here

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Ha you're all good, dude. I knew what you meant.

So I had to deep clean the computer room the other week which required me to take everything out of the display cases and off my shelves so I can dust and wipe off finger prints and so on. I had to take a group photo of all the figures I have.

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Holy shit, dude.

Do you by any chance happen to have the Hobgoblin arm and sword that came with that Spidey 2099 lying around or did you build him?

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadaloo View Post
    Holy shit, dude.

Do you by any chance happen to have the Hobgoblin arm and sword that came with that Spidey 2099 lying around or did you build him?
    I do have it! I'm 2 parts away from building Hob Goblin but I'm missing the parts that came with Pizza Spidey and Dare Devil which are way too rich for my blood (for a Marvel Legends figure anyways), so I probably wont ever complete it. Feel free to DM me an offer if you want it.

I also have a near complete Space Knight Venom as well. Missing 2 pieces (arm and leg) from Miles Spidey and Electro.

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Hells yeah. PM'd

I really gotta put some pics up here. My SO and I build ML's all the time, I'm a Spidey nerd and she's into X-Men so between us, we get stuff done.

Also my Transformers collection is horrifying.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    WIP

Jupiter Mission suit --> Moon Base suit (2001)

possible moon dio, and monolith in the future. but first up i am going to customize the packaging, and change it up to be displayed next to dave bowman in box.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Just preordered the Kotobukiya "Gotham By Gaslight" statue. Can't believe they finally made this so I can put it next to my action figure!

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Got my first Nendoroid figure today - Persona 5's Morgana. Next month Figma's P5 Joker should be here and I can't wait for it. It'll be my last pre-order to pay off so I'll be able to focus on the new Legends Lizard and Sasquatch waves.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    I pre-ordered the 2b figure from Neir Automata because my collection needs to BECOME AS GODS!

https://store.na.square-enix.com/pro...e-lifeform-set

Also my pre-orders for the Rem 1/8 model and Izetta Nendoroid should be arriving this month.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    someone lifted my jimmy page action figure from my desk, i know they think it's a simple prank but it ain't. look 1) it worth a lot of money2)it's my work space. to me iy's like going into someone's medicine cabnet, look I have access to all of our security cam's so best to just put it back and continue on.
    -Louie

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Haysey View Post
    I pre-ordered the 2b figure from Neir Automata because my collection needs to BECOME AS GODS!

https://store.na.square-enix.com/pro...e-lifeform-set

Also my pre-orders for the Rem 1/8 model and Izetta Nendoroid should be arriving this month.
    I have yet to play Nier Automata but I absolutely love 2b and her design. I was thinking about pre-ordering her but I just can't do it. SE has raised their prices way too high for what they have offered in terms of quality these past few years. Just be careful when handling her as I've read that SE/PAK have made their more recent figures more fragile.

Quote Originally Posted by Louie_Cypher View Post
    someone lifted my jimmy page action figure from my desk, i know they think it's a simple prank but it ain't. look 1) it worth a lot of money2)it's my work space. to me iy's like going into someone's medicine cabnet, look I have access to all of our security cam's so best to just put it back and continue on.
    -Louie
    Definitely not cool. I can't imagine how pissed I'd be if I was in your position. Hopefully it's just a cruel prank and no one actually tried to take it out of malice or just because they felt like it.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Anyone interested in buying my SH Figuarts Krillin figure? Figure itself is in perfect condition and box has minor shelf wear but his destructo disc has a broken peg BUT it still fits in his hand just find - the disc just doesn't hover over his hand by an inch as it used it, it now hovers by maybe half an inch so it's really not that big of a deal (the peg before it broke made the disc a little too high over his hand). I'm looking to get $150 for em. Pricey I know but he's an official item and not a bootleg like the recent ones coming out.

I wouldn't get rid of him as I got such a good deal on him with my Broly way back in 2015 but unfortunately I got pre-orders I gotta take care of so Krillin has to go on the chopping block.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    I have a couple of Dark Knight Hot toys. Do they really go for 500 or more? If so, I might sell them to help me build a computer.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    I have a couple of Dark Knight Hot toys. Do they really go for 500 or more? If so, I might sell them to help me build a computer.
    I sold a DX TDKR Batman and a DX TDK Joker 2.0 and think I cleared about $250-300 for each of them. That made me back the money I spent on them and a little extra. Make sure you research what's actually being paid for them and not just Buy-It-Now auctions.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Louie_Cypher View Post
    -Louie
    i hope jimmy turned up! always hate hearing stories like this

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)