Page 45 of 56 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,350 of 1664

Thread: Cold and Black and Infinite Fall Tour - 2018 Live Tour Discussion

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Wow people are charging $50 for something they got for free!? I’m a little tempted (because I bought tickets to 3 shows and my credit card is a little upset) but I don’t think I can do that to another fan..

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Looks like May 24th 10AM will be the general onsales, at least that's what the Phoenix LiveNation listing is showing.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Online sales, 10am local time Thursday.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nellyrific View Post
    Wow people are charging $50 for something they got for free!? I’m a little tempted (because I bought tickets to 3 shows and my credit card is a little upset) but I don’t think I can do that to another fan..
    Sucks that people do stuff like this. If I had an extra I'd just send it to you free.

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanmcfly View Post
    Online sales, 10am local time Thursday.
    Saw that. Ok, so what was now the sense of organising a box office sale and the theory behind it?

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by witte View Post
    Saw that. Ok, so what was now the sense of organising a box office sale and the theory behind it?
    People lined up for hours and got to share their experiences of buying concert tickets the old way while also being rewarded with two new songs to listen to, exclusive merchandise, and new social experiences. I'd say that was worth it.

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lt. Randazzo View Post
    People lined up for hours and got to share their experiences of buying concert tickets the old way while also being rewarded with two new songs to listen to, exclusive merchandise, and new social experiences. I'd say that was worth it.
    OK.

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    To confirm, which venues have a General Admission PIT or floor? I just have The Anthem in DC & The Aragon in Chicago.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FULLMETAL View Post
    To confirm, which venues have a General Admission PIT or floor? I just have The Anthem in DC & The Aragon in Chicago.
    San Francisco, Los Angeles, Nashville, and Dallas, as well.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Legitimately considering buying some ADA tickets to Red Rocks so I can take my grandparents.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)

confirmed! thursday at 10am local time for tix!

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    So, did none of the shows actually sell out then? I see that every single show is up for online sales on Thursday.
    I thought the Chicago and NYC and LA shows all sold out? AT least The Saturday LA one did, didn't it?

Does anyone honestly think there is a good chance of Canadian dates being announced between Chicago and New Orleans in November or are these all the "North American" dates for 2018? I wish they would just come out and release everything at once if that was the case. I'm torn on whether or not to be buying tickets for LA on Thursday or not. Normally I don't mind traveling for NIN shows, but I'll be traveling next month to UK/Paris and then I have a wedding to go to in December as well. LA isn't really in my budget. I mean, I'll make it work if I have to... urgh.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by witte View Post
    We were told from the beginning that there would be tickets available online. People stood in line for hours to ensure they got the best options. I’m sure there are very limited tickets for this Thursday.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanmcfly View Post
    Legitimately considering buying some ADA tickets to Red Rocks so I can take my grandparents.
    If I'd had grandparents who would have come to a NIN show, I'd have taken them. Just a supportive vote here.

Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ManBurning View Post
    So, did none of the shows actually sell out then? I see that every single show is up for online sales on Thursday.
    These were pre-sales, which come before the general onsale.

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by botley View Post
    These were pre-sales, which come before the general onsale.
    I was under the impression there was "no holding any tickets back" and they could all be sold there on the day of if the demand was there.
    Given the amount of people that showed up, I'd say it was safe to say some "should have" sold out.

The instructions said "if there are any left over, the rest will go on sale the traditional way of selling online", some of these shows shouldn't have any left over.

Someone here even posted a photo of the theatre in LA crossing off the Dec 8th date on their marquee.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ManBurning View Post
    I was under the impression there was "no holding any tickets back" and they could all be sold there on the day of if the demand was there.
    Given the amount of people that showed up, I'd say it was safe to say some "should have" sold out.

The instructions said "if there are any left over, the rest will go on sale the traditional way of selling online", some of these shows shouldn't have any left over.

Someone here even posted a photo of the theatre in LA crossing off the Dec 8th date on their marquee.
    ADA seats won't have sold out. :-D

Mentioned
    551 Post(s)
    at the LA show, they crossed off the Friday and Saturday gigs as being sold out.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    They never really stated if they were tix held back or not. They said" what's left", wicth means they can and could have held some back. Very careful wording. They never said all tickets would be avalible. Just the best ones. I expect any remaining tix to go in less than an hour online. Wish me luck for Memphis.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Since Trent wanted to avoid scalpers as best as he could - with the tickets that are currently on StubHub for $400 and beyond, do you think they'll cancel them?
    Do artists, in general, have that power?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ickyvicky View Post
    Since Trent wanted to avoid scalpers as best as he could - with the tickets that are currently on StubHub for $400 and beyond, do you think they'll cancel them?
    Kinda depends on the state on how legal scalping is. In most states if you buy it, it is your property to do want you want with including sell for triple what you paid. A licensed middle man makes scalping even more legal. Yes fucking sucks
    Last edited by bryan_NIN65; 05-22-2018 at 03:12 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ickyvicky View Post
    Sorry, Trent obviously doesn't give a shit about scalpers. A shortish tour in smaller venues and 4-ticket limit with no ID requirement is basically declaring open-season on fans and handing the professional resellers a rifle and scope.

Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by buzburbank View Post
    Sorry, Trent obviously doesn't give a shit about scalpers. A shortish tour in smaller venues and 4-ticket limit with no ID requirement is basically declaring open-season on fans and handing the professional resellers a rifle and scope.
    It's 2018 brah, scalpers figuratively have already progressed to ICBMs.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lt. Randazzo View Post
    No one told anyone in New Orleans nor was there any signage indicating a listening station with new songs. I literally walked past it several times and also checked out merch, which was right next to it. It just looked like your typical radio station remote broadcast tent promoting the event. Not one person I talked to there knew about it.

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    My impression was that the venues simply ran out of time to buy tickets in person, no? So a small venue like LA would sell out quicker than say Red Rocks. It takes more time to simply do it “the old way”. Venues probably had some say in how long their employees can sit around on a Saturday as well (meaning no OT) for this sale as well.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Cold and Black and Infinite Fall Tour - 2018 Live Tour Discussion

Can’t imagine why my Instagram thinks I would like this..(it popped up as a sponsored ad).

https://instagram.com/p/BjGFUMXD8uG/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Can’t imagine why my Instagram thinks I would like this..(it popped up as a sponsored ad).

https://instagram.com/p/BjGFUMXD8uG/

Not sure what’s not to like- unless I’m missing the sarcasm. It’s an ad. Very similar to the Tension tour ads (the audio anyways).

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazy View Post
    Not sure what’s not to like- unless I’m missing the sarcasm. It’s an ad. Very similar to the Tension tour ads (the audio anyways).
    I’m aware of what it is, and it’s definitely sarcasm. Sorry that didn’t come through.

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    I’m aware of what it is, and it’s definitely sarcasm. Sorry that didn’t come through.

LOL

I was seriously thinking there was another fan about to bitch, hearing NIN’s “hits”for marketing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Still looking for an extra ticketholder and poster