Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    So, opener?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sheepdean View Post
    So, opener?
    The opener was Vatican Shadow. He was a fantastic opener, in my opinion. Just so you have an idea...

HTDA was amazing and I've never been to a more visually compelling show. This was my first time seeing Reznor in any live capacity, but I tried to focus on the 'collective' as a whole and everyone's performance was top notch.

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Great audio recording available from last night already, big thanks to Mike B;

http://www.reflectinginthechrome.com.../20130421.html

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    It was a sick concert and even better performance. I was waiting in line to purchase a signed poster when the lady in front of me purchased the last one, I was so bummed so I settled with a blank one. After the show I met some guy with an Exotic Birds LP he was trying to get signed. Afterwards we saw Atticus Ross out back and got him to sign my poster. I told him I missed the last poster and he said he'd fetch the rest of the band to sign it. Surprisingly I got to chat with all the members and luckily got them all to sign my poster. The funniest part was I asked Trent how he liked Denver and he says "Denver is weird."
    Picture for proof: