Page 33 of 48 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 ... LastLast

Thread: NIN Live Archive, Audio/Video Recording Thread - Download Links

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Nice looking forward to that Nola nite 3.

Is there another source for Chicago nite 2?

Did anyone tape Irving night 2 or the Plaza Condenza show?

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SM Rollinger View Post
    Nice looking forward to that Nola nite 3.

Is there another source for Chicago nite 2?

Did anyone tape Irving night 2 or the Plaza Condenza show?
    Chicago night 2 will have a feed + audience source. - I should point out that I only have the LA stuff. The other ones I have not received yet. In time. I don't like to bother people too much because we all have lives.

I don't have any sources from Irving night 2 or Plaza Condenza. I really hope to have better coverage next tour with the live rig. Maybe have two rigs travel at the same time to help with missing dates.

I have been on a YouTube kick looking for videos since I have been helped by the 4kdownloader program that makes it super easy. If anyone knows of full performances that I can rip from there, I would love to see them. Jim Powers on YouTube had some sick stuff from DC/NYC but his channel is gone. Impossible to contact these people on there because YT makes it near impossible to see any contact info/message option.

More on the way!

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninlive View Post
    If anyone knows of full performances that I can rip from there, I would love to see them.
    You've seen this one?

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fillow View Post
    You've seen this one?
    Yes, I have the raw 36GB file of this one from the filmer. Just no way to host that beast.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Chicago night 2 will have a feed + audience source. - I should point out that I only have the LA stuff. The other ones I have not received yet. In time. I don't like to bother people too much because we all have lives.

I don't have any sources from Irving night 2 or Plaza Condenza. I really hope to have better coverage next tour with the live rig. Maybe have two rigs travel at the same time to help with missing dates.

I have been on a YouTube kick looking for videos since I have been helped by the 4kdownloader program that makes it super easy. If anyone knows of full performances that I can rip from there, I would love to see them. Jim Powers on YouTube had some sick stuff from DC/NYC but his channel is gone. Impossible to contact these people on there because YT makes it near impossible to see any contact info/message option.

More on the way!

I'm still surprised as much of the last cycle got recorded! Can't wait for another tour so I can use my new rig to get even better tapes! Plus I need to see multiple shows in a row, since I haven't done that yet.

I use 4k downloader too, any time I see anything I like I save it, livestreams documentaries especially. YouTube seems to like to let stuff go, then pull it later. Plus I'm a Horder lol.
    Last edited by SM Rollinger; 08-04-2019 at 10:55 PM.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Yes, I have the raw 36GB file of this one from the filmer. Just no way to host that beast.
    Is seeding it on something like Dime an option? Or sending the files to someone who can? (I understand that some people have super shitty upload speeds and as such seeding a file that large would cripple their internet)

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    An IEM feed of the December 11 show with the "further down the spiral" setlist would be killer

http://www.ninlive.com/shows/2018/20181211.html

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    I'm having some problems downloading 4k video (or any video at all) with the 4K downloader. It will only allow me to download mp3?

I am looking to download 'Hurt' and 'Copy Of A' from this playlist if anyone can help.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...5jfKtmLvPp_NIY

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Palladium night 5 audience/feed matrix is now up on the archive. http://ninlive.com/shows/2018/20181214.html

I still have other ones coming. I just haven't received them. They are:

Memphis, Nashville, Chicago x3, NOLA x3, Vegas x2 and LA x2 (night 1/2)
    As in these will be similar to the other LA matrixes that have came out?

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    I'm having some problems downloading 4k video (or any video at all) with the 4K downloader. It will only allow me to download mp3?

I am looking to download 'Hurt' and 'Copy Of A' from this playlist if anyone can help.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...5jfKtmLvPp_NIY
    I can download them using winx YouTube downloader, if you still need them, only 1080 though.

I had the same problem with 4k as you did.

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanmcfly View Post
    As in these will be similar to the other LA matrixes that have came out?
    Correct. I hope you mean the same good quality?

Quote Originally Posted by SM Rollinger View Post
    I can download them using winx YouTube downloader, if you still need them, only 1080 though.

I had the same problem with 4k as you did.
    Interesting. I was able to get the others in 4k. Just not those... I'd love copies of these regardless. Filmer cannot be contacted and I assume wouldn't be interested in sending over the footage unedited.
    Last edited by ninlive; 08-06-2019 at 10:28 AM.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    JDownloader works for that, just checked. Actually, I can't recommend this tool enough. It has millions of plugins (updated often) and downloads from pretty much any place possible.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Correct. I hope you mean the same good quality?
    Exactly what i mean. The first LA one sounds pretty good in my car. Pretty stoked to hear the rest!

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanmcfly View Post
    Exactly what i mean. The first LA one sounds pretty good in my car. Pretty stoked to hear the rest!
    Me too! The audience recordings are fantastic on their own as well. The feeds supplement them very well.

JDownloader works for that, just checked. Actually, I can't recommend this tool enough. It has millions of plugins (updated often) and downloads from pretty much any place possible.
    Can you send the 4K files to me? If you want. Thank you!

I still have a lot to learn when it comes to video editing, ripping, plugins, codec etc. Still a relatively new realm for me. But it's really all I have left for the archive is adding videos.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    I'll have to check that out, thanks!

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)

I still have a lot to learn when it comes to video editing, ripping, plugins, codec etc. Still a relatively new realm for me. But it's really all I have left for the archive is adding videos.
    Obviously Jdowloader is a very long time favorite free tool, as I mentionned it for ever.

So I checked my other tools, Alldebrid is offering 1080p, but the famous tubemate on android is offering 4k, it's not available in mp4 but in webm thing (same thing old and very powerful tool)

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Me too! The audience recordings are fantastic on their own as well. The feeds supplement them very well.

youtube-dl is the ultimate program for this, open source, powerful, every options in the world and all

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    When that happens, it probably mean 4K Video Downloader needs an update. YouTube often makes changes to the way it offers the audio/video, and when it does, tools need to be updated to parse the new format. youtube-dl is the ultimate reference downloader for this, as it is updated all the time. OTOH, 4K Video Downloader has an easy to use GUI.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    I don't know if I posted it here, but updates from ninlive.com are automatically posted on /r/ninlivearchive. It's from the RSS feed, so if you use reddit it can be cool to sub.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    So, where can we get a rip of it?

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    So, where can we get a rip of it?
    I'm not sure if this is a serious question, but this is just your taper that wanted to archive his boot on vinyl, for his own pleasure, you already offer it on flac. I'm not sure if this can be cool for other people, but it looks amazing. I quoted you on social network in case you wanted to share this curious boot.

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjaw View Post
    I'm not sure if this is a serious question, but this is just your taper that wanted to archive his boot on vinyl, for his own pleasure, you already offer it on flac. I'm not sure if this can be cool for other people, but it looks amazing. I quoted you on social network in case you wanted to share this curious boot.
    It was. I assumed it was a new source. No offense, but I wouldn't press a phone recording, lol. But totally get it if they did it for their own memory.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScreamingSlave View Post
    My RCMH N1 and Both Brooklyn Tapes are now up on ninlive.com Enjoy - Boston gigs are coming soon next day or so then I am off to record Vegas both shows and All 6 LA!!!!

RCMH N1 Sample = https://soundcloud.com/user-18002391...24bitsampledod

Brooklyn N1 Sample = https://soundcloud.com/user-18002391...ampledime24bit

Brooklyn N2 Sample = https://soundcloud.com/user-18002391...ime16bitsample
    Quote Originally Posted by zaps30 View Post
    Any update on the Boston shows? I assume you had to leave before finishing them.
    Soon? Or is it a matter of ninlive uploading?

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zaps30 View Post
    Soon? Or is it a matter of ninlive uploading?
    Nope, I don't have them. In time.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)

Someone posted this on reddit and I never knew footage of other songs existed (besides Eyes w/o a Face & Look Sharp). Wouldn't mind someone posting their names lol.
    Last edited by fillow; 09-13-2019 at 06:25 AM.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Someone posted this on reddit and I never knew footage of other songs existed (besides Eyes w/o a Face & Look Sharp). Wouldn't mind someone posting their names lol.
    hey that seems new !

"I realize there are versions of this footage already circulating. This is something I acquired years ago at a record convention in Cleveland, OH. If nothing else, I feel the quality of this footage exceeds most of what can currently be found on YouTube. Enjoy!"

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Nope, I don't have them. In time.
    Duly noted. Just looking forward to a better recording of the first night in Boston.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    @ninlive

It looks like there's an upgrade available for 6 Feb 1991 Hollywood, CA (Helter Skelter) show

Is it just me, or does this transfer really look and sound much nicer than the one currently hosted on ninlive? (http://ninlive.com/shows/1991/19910206.html)

Then there are also these two soundcheck vids, uploaded to the same channel three years ago!

Last edited by fillow; 10-06-2019 at 06:14 AM.

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    @fillow Yes, I am well aware of these videos from Louis. I have tried contacting him numerous times and he never responds to any messages. I was in contact with someone who had copies of these and every time I would try open dialogue I felt like I was being trolled. Saying things like "Sure, give me a few days" then wait about 2 weeks to send another reply. Only to get a response back of "How do I send these? Through email?" There were other replies that just didn't add up. Or I felt I was getting the run around. I'm not saying that everyone is technologically inclined. But you know when you're being trolled and they have no intention of ever sending you copies.

Maybe some day.