Page 52 of 129 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,560 of 3845

Thread: What are you playing?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ibanez33 View Post
    Metro: Last Light was pretty awesome until I got to the "drive the car in a straight line to the next area but hop out to run into a place infested with enemies to open another gate every 5 minutes" level. Does *anybody* like this kind of mission?
    I never played any of the metro games but the redux looks pretty awesome. Would you say they are worth getting?

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by spiralout View Post
    I never played any of the metro games but the redux looks pretty awesome. Would you say they are worth getting?
    I never played the first one but I'm loving Last Light so far, it really makes me want to go read the book and pick up the other game too.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Just hit lvl 50 BLM in FFXIV. The game has changed, and I'm almost completely lost.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Piko View Post
    Just hit lvl 50 BLM in FFXIV. The game has changed, and I'm almost completely lost.
    I've been playing intermittently since the original v1 launch, but have been much more active recently. What server are you on?

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bgalbraith View Post
    I've been playing intermittently since the original v1 launch, but have been much more active recently. What server are you on?
    Siren. I gotta say, the game has changed dramatically. people just run through the dungeons without really fighting anything now...

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Piko View Post
    Siren. I gotta say, the game has changed dramatically. people just run through the dungeons without really fighting anything now...
    Cool, I'm on Balmung. If you want to switch severs, we have a very small FC but some people with a lot of end game experience. And yeah, that is an unfortunate side-effect of the Duty Finder system. On one hand, as a player who hasn't completed certain dungeons, you want to take the time to explore and see the content, while most of the people you are going to get in a pick up group are high level players speed running dungeons for farming purposes. You can get easily carried, but it does suck because you don't know the speed run strats and can feel overwhelmed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm a lvl 33 thamaturge and I'm not looking forward to end game stuff like the Binding Coil because I've heard that's when people start becoming elitist dicks if you don't know it. I understand the reasoning I just hope it's not a rocky transition like I've heard it can be.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    I haven't transitioned well yet. I've just begun though. And I agree that there's a definitely a few egos at 50. Was running Praetorium (sp?), and I wanted to watch the cutscenes. I spent all that time getting to 50, so why not see how the story ends? Instead, they left me behind and told me "this train stops for no one".

I also have. 26 archer

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Nothing.

Jesus Christ, about time it's September and the beginning of the end of year months. I'm bored to death of every game I got at this point. Don't have motivation to play stuff in the backlog and too bored with current stuff. Seriously bad gaming drought this summer.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I played Last Light when it came out on PS Plus earlier this year on PS3 thought it was pretty decent some cool stuff about it. Never played the first one but might be willing to pick it later for PS4. I don't know if this was evident on the first game but there is sorta of a morality system that was never explained at all. You could play the whole game without knowing that guess it has an effect on the ending.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ibanez33 View Post
    I never played the first one but I'm loving Last Light so far, it really makes me want to go read the book and pick up the other game too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tums206_BFY View Post
    I played Last Light when it came out on PS Plus earlier this year on PS3 thought it was pretty decent some cool stuff about it. Never played the first one but might be willing to pick it later for PS4. I don't know if this was evident on the first game but there is sorta of a morality system that was never explained at all. You could play the whole game without knowing that guess it has an effect on the ending.
    Nice.Probably gonna pick up the Redux for PS4 this week, I need a PS4 game to play....my console was pretty much collecting dust until the Silent Hill PT came out.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Nice.Probably gonna pick up the Redux for PS4 this week, I need a PS4 game to play....my console was pretty much collecting dust until the Silent Hill PT came out.
    Whenever it hits 30.00 I'm biting on Metro. I never played either one of them, 50.00 for two games is a great steal but still unattractive to me of re-released games. Maybe I'll get lucky on Black Friday.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Started the Infamous First Light DLC. Neon was my favorite power in Second Son so it doesn't bug me that it's the only power you get in this. Played for a couple hours and it's fun. More Infamous is always a good thing

Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Anyone out there still messing around with DC Universe Online?

I can't seem to make it past a 7-10 day break.

Really can't wait to FINALLY have a working computer in this house again after over a year. Think I'd rather play Fiesta Online at this point

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Probably been upstaged by now but.... I'm loving the hoard mode in the infamous DLC:

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    I loaded Syphon Filter from the bunch of games i bought during the 99 cent PS Store sale a while ago, i haven't played this in years....DAMN this is gonna take some getting used to without the functionality of the analog sticks haha and the strafing is bound to the trigger buttons... really weird but it's an O.G. PS1 game after all.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Just beat Sleeping Dogs, which I think has much better combat than the GTA games, which made the experience more enjoyable to me. GTA has it beat in the story department, although this story gets quite good as the game goes on, something straight out of a John Woo/Johnnie To film. This, Just Cause, and Infamous are the only non-fps open world games I've played where the combat is actually fun.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Millionaire View Post
    Just beat Sleeping Dogs, which I think has much better combat than the GTA games, which made the experience more enjoyable to me. GTA has it beat in the story department, although this story gets quite good as the game goes on, something straight out of a John Woo/Johnnie To film. This, Just Cause, and Infamous are the only non-fps open world games I've played where the combat is actually fun.
    I've been planning to play that after reading le carre's "the honourable school boy" and fancying a drive around Hong Kong. Then I checked a playthrough video and it took someone over 20 minutes before they were in their first vehicle. The combat mechanics *do* look better than gta... But I don't want to spend all my time fighting on foot..

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jmtd View Post
    I've been planning to play that after reading le carre's "the honourable school boy" and fancying a drive around Hong Kong. Then I checked a playthrough video and it took someone over 20 minutes before they were in their first vehicle. The combat mechanics *do* look better than gta... But I don't want to spend all my time fighting on foot..
    Theres plenty of vehicle combat to be had in the game(most missions involve them in some capacity), and the combat is fun in that as well. You can do these car-to-car jumps(which are borderline unbelievable, but hey, whatever), and you can fight while climbing on the outside of the vehicle, pulling guys out of windows and such.

An Honourable Schoolboy game would be pretty awesome.

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jmtd View Post
    I'll definitely throw in a recommendation for this one, it's a fantastic game. If you can get it on sale cheap (which happens pretty much every steam sale, XBL gave it away recently and I'm pretty sure it was on sale on PSN, too), go for it and give it a shot. The thing it really had over similar games was how much the atmosphere of the environment really seemed developed; there were several points where it really did feel like being somewhere else. There's a good amount of hand-to-hand fighting, and a good amount of driving, it's really not bad at all.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Millionaire View Post
    This is on my list of games to play in my short back log of games, a buddy of mine got me a copy a few months ago. Been interesting in playing this for quite a while.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)

About goddamn time something was released that looks interesting. I bought it tonight and have yet to play it but I must say it looks too out there and weird for me NOT to like it.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    I caved...

I traded Watch_Dogs for 40.50 at Best Buy so I bought Metro Redux. Not bad as it cost me 11.99 after tax. I got a free $10.00 gift card too.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Just finished the story on the Infamous First Light Stand alone DLC.... Not bad! A pretty decent amount of content for $15. I'm ready to start doing some of those Arena challenges.

-Fetch's background was heavily hinted on Second Son and it is covered in this game.
    -Could have been a bit longer but was fun.
    -Fetch def makes a case for that her story was more worthy of Delsin's in Second Son...Her story expanded more would have been great
    -Her Powers of Neon work way better than Delsin's and that was my favorite one to use with him ...way more fluid
    -Seems like it is going to be more of a challenge to platinum than SS

Overall worth the $15 you got a single mode that could last a few hours and the Arena mode/Challenges will add a few more. If you are a Infamous fan it's a must get.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post
    I caved...

I traded Watch_Dogs for 40.50 at Best Buy so I bought Metro Redux. Not bad as it cost me 11.99 after tax. I got a free $10.00 gift card too.
    Yeah I used a $40 trade in credit when I purchased it at Gamestop so it wasn't so bad. I've really been enjoying 2033 so far.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Trying to finish Dark Souls 2...not too far to go. Will be playing quite a bit of Madden and Destiny after that.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Played Cards Against Humanity for the first time ever last night. I think I wore myself out from laughter.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Minecraft on PS4. chop chop, dig dig... Also a bit of Velocity 2x which is a fantastic game, just one I'm not very good at..

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Smash TV on an SNES emulator. Lots of fun on co-op.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by liquidcalm View Post
    Minecraft on PS4. chop chop, dig dig... Also a bit of Velocity 2x which is a fantastic game, just one I'm not very good at..
    Yeah, I just got it on Xbox One yesterday as well. I can actually tell the graphical difference.